BY DEVACURL #50 in Hair Dryers

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés
Kaylee S.
Stockton, CA
This hair dryer is the best hair dryer ever.... it leaves your hair all dry and it makes your hair super curly, it works on any type of hair and it heats up super hot.......
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is a great package deal for people who wants option or loves using the defuser and or hair dryer also has deva curl deva dryer deva defuser awesome find works great
Val N.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love!! As a curly haired girl who has struggled her entire life to deal with curly hair, DevaCurl products are amazing - this is no exception.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
II LOVE SO MUCH, ES MI INSTRUMENTO COMO PODRIA LLAMARSE, PARA MI CABELLO YA QUE AL TENER UNA FORMA MUY PECULIAR ACAPARA MI CABELLO PARA UN SECADO UNIFORME Y PERMITE LA DEFINICION DE MIS RIZOS. ES UN POO COSTOSO A DIFERENCIAS DE OTROS SECADORES PERO ME FACINA, ,VALIO LA PENA.
Paola V.
I got this as a birthday present last year. I love the giant hand! It is great for scrunching hair kr getting your hair to lay down gently. A little weird looking but when the stylist used it it was amazing. made a world of difference. i want to learn more about it.
Connie🐰BoomBoom💋 B.
Kissimmee, FL
Definitely soft on your hair isn’t as strong as other hair dryers but doesn’t damage your hair and the defuser works amazingly leaving your hair soft and curly
naomys s.
Yonkers, NY
i absolutely love this blow dryer when i began to go natural i decided to get this blow dryer. i love the hands it dries my hair super quick highly recommend
Diane M.
Staten Island, NY
the best blow dryer and diffuser i ever used! it helps cut down drying time and defines my curls without unwanted frizz other dryers usually cause for me!
MPowering F.
Bronx , NY
CAN’T BE WITHOUT IT!!! GIVES YOUR HAIR ALL THE VOLUME YOU NEED OR WANT!!!! I HAVE CURLY HAIR AND EVEN WHEN I AIR DRY I STILL USE IT FOR MORE VOLUME!
Sabrina B.
Where would I be able to purchase this DevaDryer or something similar to it? #CurlyGirl
Alicia B.
Sterling Heights
I've been looking for a product to tame my frizz and embrace my natural curls, just wondering if it's worth the money!?
Lenysa R.
Homestead, FL
I recently bought an universal diffuser at the beauty supply. I'm not a fan of it, but I already own a blower that I really like. Now I really love this hand concept because I feel like it gets in your scalp. Would this fit my blower or I need to buy the whole set? And doesn't it burn when place on the scalp? I mean it gets very close and it's hot air. 🤔 #curlygirl
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this work well for frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl
Sara N.
Is this worth it? And can you use this blow dryer without the diffuser to blow hair or straight ?

back