DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Crystal J.DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY DEVACURL #46 in Hair Dryers

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Buy on Sephora*
Naomys S.
Yonkers
i absolutely love this blow dryer when i began to go natural i decided to get this blow dryer. i love the hands it dries my hair super quick highly recommend
Diane M.
Staten Island, NY
the best blow dryer and diffuser i ever used! it helps cut down drying time and defines my curls without unwanted frizz other dryers usually cause for me!
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I got this as a birthday present last year. I love the giant hand! It is great for scrunching hair kr getting your hair to lay down gently.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
This blow dryer is love. I use my blow dryer of days I need to dry my hair fast before going outside. Plus it doesn’t make my hair frizz up
Yohana E.
Louisville, KY
I love that the deva fuser is very light and thatbit does not create frizz when drying hair also that it really helps to reach the roots
Ari S.
San Diego California
Best of best product . Tried at my friends place. It’s one of the great product. Ordering it soon. Must try for curls. Don’t wait girls.
simone l.
Grand Prairie, TX
Really great for price ! Ive tried other diffusers but this is the best . The blow dryer is a good heat so it wont cause heat damage.
Kyla H.
Sumter, SC
SO PERRECT FOR CURLS!!!!!! It won't leave your hair frizzy and dry. It helps to volumize and it drys even the thickest hair quick
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
A little weird looking but when the stylist used it it was amazing. made a world of difference. i want to learn more about it.
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
I don't see what all the hype is about. For the price I expected a lot more. Its fine but so is my regular cheapo diffuser.
Sabrina B.
Where would I be able to purchase this DevaDryer or something similar to it? #CurlyGirl
Alicia B.
Sterling Heights
I've been looking for a product to tame my frizz and embrace my natural curls, just wondering if it's worth the money!?
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
I recently bought an universal diffuser at the beauty supply. I'm not a fan of it, but I already own a blower that I really like. Now I really love this hand concept because I feel like it gets in your scalp. Would this fit my blower or I need to buy the whole set? And doesn't it burn when place on the scalp? I mean it gets very close and it's hot air. 🤔 #curlygirl
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this work well for frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl
Sara N.
Is this worth it? And can you use this blow dryer without the diffuser to blow hair or straight ?