DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Crystal J.DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY DEVACURL #54 in Hair Dryers

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Buy on Sephora*
Briana A.
My favorite diffuser to use. The hand shape of the diffuser is what makes it best to diffuse with. With curly hair usually your ends dry faster then your roots, so with regular diffusers it's hard to just dry your roots. With the devafuser I can get right into my roots and dry them without drying out my ends. It also has a cold setting which is also great when diffusing curly hair. Love this product.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This drying implement is awkward at best, and has the propensity to get caught in my curls. I'm sure part of it is my user error, but I do not feel the need to have to use the attachment to get the look I am going for.
Thea L.
South River, NJ
I never knew what love was until I used this lol. I used this for the first time right after my shampoo and condition and I just added a little coconut oil and my hair was perfect it's a little pricey but well worth it
Alexa R.
Phoenix, AZ
Yaaaaasssss I love love love this dryer it was worth every penny. Leaves your curls looking amazing. With its hand designed defused mimicking the way is curly girl scrunch our curls to make them pop 10/10.
Kaylee S.
Stockton, CA
This hair dryer is the best hair dryer ever.... it leaves your hair all dry and it makes your hair super curly, it works on any type of hair and it heats up super hot.......
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is a great package deal for people who wants option or loves using the defuser and or hair dryer also has deva curl deva dryer deva defuser awesome find works great
Val N.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love!! As a curly haired girl who has struggled her entire life to deal with curly hair, DevaCurl products are amazing - this is no exception.
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
II LOVE SO MUCH, ES MI INSTRUMENTO COMO PODRIA LLAMARSE, PARA MI CABELLO YA QUE AL TENER UNA FORMA MUY PECULIAR ACAPARA MI CABELLO PARA UN SECADO UNIFORME Y PERMITE LA DEFINICION DE MIS RIZOS. ES UN POO COSTOSO A DIFERENCIAS DE OTROS SECADORES PERO ME FACINA, ,VALIO LA PENA.
Paola V.
I got this as a birthday present last year. I love the giant hand! It is great for scrunching hair kr getting your hair to lay down gently. A little weird looking but when the stylist used it it was amazing. made a world of difference. i want to learn more about it.
Naomys S.
Yonkers
i absolutely love this blow dryer when i began to go natural i decided to get this blow dryer. i love the hands it dries my hair super quick highly recommend
Sabrina B.
Where would I be able to purchase this DevaDryer or something similar to it? #CurlyGirl
Alicia B.
Sterling Heights
I've been looking for a product to tame my frizz and embrace my natural curls, just wondering if it's worth the money!?
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
I recently bought an universal diffuser at the beauty supply. I'm not a fan of it, but I already own a blower that I really like. Now I really love this hand concept because I feel like it gets in your scalp. Would this fit my blower or I need to buy the whole set? And doesn't it burn when place on the scalp? I mean it gets very close and it's hot air. 🤔 #curlygirl
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this work well for frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl
Sara N.
Is this worth it? And can you use this blow dryer without the diffuser to blow hair or straight ?