DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Crystal J.DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY DEVACURL #49 in Hair Dryers

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Buy on Sephora*
Olivia T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this blow dryer! The diffuser attachment is perfect for drying curly hair without frizz. It was kind of expensive compared to what I usually buy. But it is definitely worth the price! I recommend!
Amanda V.
Ok so the only reason this gets 3/5 stars is the price. I don't think it's nearly worth the retail price it goes for on the official sight. I love the hand shaped diffuser but I've found the other ones work better for me. This is good - but it isn't great like I thought it would be.
Jacelyn O.
Plainfield , IL
I can honestly say this dryer/diffuser has changed the way I look at my curls. The hand shaped diffuser allows you to dry your roots faster without creating any frizz. I alternate between the warm and cool settings and always love my results!
Nicole K.
Stow, OH
I really like this dryer. I always have trouble with volume at my roots and this does seem to help. It takes a few tries to get the hang of using it since it's shaped so different from other diffusers. Overall I'm happy with it.
Abby G.
I love love love this combo! It's pricey but way worth it. It leaves my curls looking beautiful and frizz free! I've used other diffusers before but this is by far the best. It's easy to handle and easy to put away as well.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I always used to air dry my hair, but when I switched to using all DevaCurl products, I felt like I couldn't leave this product out of my arsenal. It dries super quickly and leaves my hair bouncy and not frizzy!
Jennifer O.
Renton, WA
OBSESSED! It's not really cheap but it's worth the monry, you get what you pay for, i use it all the time it's a great product for curly haired girls! I definitely recommend to everyone! It's an amazing product!
Ayla S.
Chattanooga , TN
I don't use this everyday due to time but when I do it always preforms! I love the diffuser attachment, it does a great job at drying my hair and the roots effectively. Curly girl tested, curly girl approved!
amosc @.
Shreveport , LA
Omgg i really would love one of these for my birthday ive heard so many good things and can i just say that this will be great for anyone who need to straighten there hair
Crystal J.
I've had the Deva dryer and diffuser used on me at salons and I finally took the plunge and got it myself! I've tried my fair share of diffusers and this thing is the truth! I've never had so much volume in my hair - EVER! I love putting the claw directly from the bottom of the curl and holding it right to my head. The curls just bounce. I separate the hair into sections and dry on medium heat, speed 1. Speed two if my hair is soaked! Yes, I use the entire line of Deva products!
Sabrina B.
Where would I be able to purchase this DevaDryer or something similar to it? #CurlyGirl
Alicia B.
Sterling Heights
I've been looking for a product to tame my frizz and embrace my natural curls, just wondering if it's worth the money!?
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
I recently bought an universal diffuser at the beauty supply. I'm not a fan of it, but I already own a blower that I really like. Now I really love this hand concept because I feel like it gets in your scalp. Would this fit my blower or I need to buy the whole set? And doesn't it burn when place on the scalp? I mean it gets very close and it's hot air. 🤔 #curlygirl
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this work well for frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl
Sara N.
Is this worth it? And can you use this blow dryer without the diffuser to blow hair or straight ?