BY DEVACURL #53 in Hair Dryers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Buy on ULTA
Allie W.
Salem
Deva products will always rein supreme over all other targeted products for curly hair! This dryer/ diffuser duo is as good as it gets to tame your natural curls.. Ive seen the most chaotic and out of control curls turn into the beautiful head of hair we all dream of!
Tiffany P.
I often use the deva defuser when I'm running short on time and want my curls dried. I usually try to air dry them. This defuser works great, does not cause much frizz, and is easy to travel with.
Bethany R.
Bronx, NY
This is the best blow dryer for Curly hair. The diffuser is perfect for drying hair quickly while keeping the girls super defined. The deva curl diffuser has totally changed my hair game with its unique hand like shape.
Heather N.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I will be purchasing this product after testing it out in stores. I have very curly and thick hair and I'm excited to see how much volume I can get using the Deva Fuser.
Julie G.
Marlton, NJ
If you are a curly haired girl such as myself I cannot stress this blowdry set enough. The hand shape. is important in the curl staying coiled verses frizzy. The diva curl products go hand in hand with this blow-dryer. My routine is to scrunch dry my hair getting as much moisture out with an old tee shirt (no frizz) and then aly products. Re scrunch with hands then use blow-dryer to dry 75% of the way. Add finishing products and let air dry rest of way.
Deanna K.
I LOVE THIS TOOL. People, if you have curly hair that literally takes all day to dry, and dries into a frizz ball, you need this diffuser. The hand shape allows your curls to be delicately and lovingly dried so they aren't scared and nervous and have mini panic attacks and frizz out. It also allows you to semi-control their dry pattern, so if you want tighter or looser curls, you can make them (this takes practice though, don't expect what you want the first few times using it). Great tool and well worth the cost.
Kaitlyn S.
Streamwood, IL
I used to have very curly hair, and the attachment was perfect for making sure they weren't frizzy! Since cutting my hair a bit shorter, I lost most of my curl. I still use the hair dryer for blow outs, and it works great! I love the different settings for the power and the temperature. I would definitely recommend this hair dryer to anyone, not just curly haired beauties!
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love that it has a curly attachment, and a straight attachment. It's great for anyone going from straight to curly. My daughter has straw curls, and it helps her hair to stretch straight really easily. I highly recommend this for anyone with any curl type.
Amanda C.
Webb City, MO
The blow dryer, itself, worked fine for me. However, with the diffuser attached, it made my hair extremely frizzy and took an extremely long time to dry. I have naturally wavy/curly, extremely thick hair (and A LOT of hair), so I'm sure that's a big factor. I can't say it's a bad product, but only that it didn't work for me.
Sadie H.
One of the few dryers that has a cool setting and not just a cool shot. Which is wonderful for curly haired girls who are learning to care for their hair. The Deva fuser is easy to use. And helps minimize frizz. Overall it's a great dryer
Sabrina B.
Where would I be able to purchase this DevaDryer or something similar to it? #CurlyGirl
Alicia B.
Sterling Heights
I've been looking for a product to tame my frizz and embrace my natural curls, just wondering if it's worth the money!?
Lenysa R.
homestead Fl
I recently bought an universal diffuser at the beauty supply. I'm not a fan of it, but I already own a blower that I really like. Now I really love this hand concept because I feel like it gets in your scalp. Would this fit my blower or I need to buy the whole set? And doesn't it burn when place on the scalp? I mean it gets very close and it's hot air. 🤔 #curlygirl
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this work well for frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl
Sara N.
Is this worth it? And can you use this blow dryer without the diffuser to blow hair or straight ?

back