DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Is this DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser really better then any other diffuser?
How is this diffuser? Does it dry your hair fast ?
Curly Girls! I Have Used So Many Products For My Hair And Am Not Yet Satisfied With Anything ! Are The Deva Curl Products As Great As Everyone Says ?
Start your review of DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser!
3 years ago
Life! Every curly girl needs this in their life ok?! Buy it do yourself a favor and buy it. It saved my curls and gets my roots to be super curly and voluminious
2 years agoMiami, FL
I thought this product was incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it for its great quality, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
2 years agomedellin
Es único e increíble realmente me encanta usar estos productos, me siento identificada con esta marca ❤️😍 me genera demasiada confianza y satisfacción, todos los productos los recomendaría 100% a todas mis amigas 🙅🏻‍♀️
a year agooran
 it seems that the hair dryer and styler from Revlon is perfect i have one old since 5 years and still in good condition
 I use it almost everyday and I would totally recommend this product to others!.
 I use it almost everyday and I would totally recommend this product to others!.
a year ago
ME gusta a la hora de secar mis rizos me dan mucho volumen y el cabello queda bien rizado y la forma de mano que tiene me ayuda a sostener mejor el cabello.
2 years ago
I recommend this product every curly girl I know. Being a curly girl and just using this product is amazing and easy to just do my daily hair care routine.
2 years agoHouston , TX
I got this on a whim. Amazing for curly hair i actually exceeded my expectations I used to mostly air dry my hair until this. Amazing experience
3 years agoCalgary
I've personally never used the product but I have heard so many great things about it and it seems to work great so I guess I would recommend it
3 years ago
My dream of consumption, beautiful. I already used because a friend of mine has and I loved, very good, leaves the curls well defined. I loved it
10 months agovia palagonia 29
I would like to use a diffuser for my hair and i saw good reviews about this product on istagram so i wanna see if it really works on a 4b hair

534 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...