DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Crystal J.DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY DEVACURL #49 in Hair Dryers

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa R.
Antioch
Love this dryer including the definition it gives my curls. I had to watch a few YouTube videos in order to learn how to use it but it definitely gets to the root and gives my hair nice volume. FYI don’t use this dryer and devafuser if you are in a rush, you have to take your time when using this to get great results it takes me on average 25-30 mins to dry my hair. It’s great for touch ups too occasionally the diffuser will pop off so make sure you angle it when using it. You can get a 20% discount from Ulta if you sign up for a Rewards credit card 🙌
Ashley R.
I absolutely love my DevaDryer and DevaFuser! The multiple temperature and speed settings allow for me to change how much heat i use on my hair. I usually start drying my hair with low heat and slow speed and then finish using the cool heat setting. I always end up with more volume and more definition after using this!
Alyssa M.
Clarksville, TN
I have very naturally curly frizzy hair. That I used to always try to straighten and contain because I couldn’t find products to diminish the frizz. Thanks to DevaCurl diffuser I can easily shower, add a devacurl product and diffuse my hair and wear my natural curls. I now LOVE my hair thanks to DevaCurl.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this hair dryer and curl diffuser! The hair dryer is pretty lightweight and easy to hold. The curl diffuser works very well and dries my hair in a short amount of time. I love how it has different settings for the temperature and how easy it is to use.
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I use this for clients religiously! Over and over it makes big curly hair without frizz every time I use it! Take your time and really learn the 3 step system. I got this at Beauty Brands and was taught by a Deva Curl Specialist. I would love if this came with the bigger towel too but still its a great tool!
Kim B.
Plumerville, AR
This dryer is a must have for curly/natural hair. It makes the mornings so easy. The right product and this dryer makes my curls so pretty. I think it is a great price because it works so well. It is worth the money.
Bethany R.
Bronx, NY
This is the best blow dryer for Curly hair. The diffuser is perfect for drying hair quickly while keeping the girls super defined. The deva curl diffuser has totally changed my hair game with its unique hand like shape.
Kya W.
Louisville, KY
Blow drying curly hair can be disastrous.I️ used to let my hair air dry which would take 6 hours. But if I️ used a blow dryer it would get huge a frizzy. This is the only hair dryer and diffuser that has ever left me blow dry my hair without fear. It takes me about 20 minutes to blow dry it completely.
Allie W.
Salem
Deva products will always rein supreme over all other targeted products for curly hair! This dryer/ diffuser duo is as good as it gets to tame your natural curls.. Ive seen the most chaotic and out of control curls turn into the beautiful head of hair we all dream of!
Tiffany P.
I often use the deva defuser when I'm running short on time and want my curls dried. I usually try to air dry them. This defuser works great, does not cause much frizz, and is easy to travel with.
Sabrina B.
Where would I be able to purchase this DevaDryer or something similar to it? #CurlyGirl
Alicia B.
Sterling Heights
I've been looking for a product to tame my frizz and embrace my natural curls, just wondering if it's worth the money!?
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
I recently bought an universal diffuser at the beauty supply. I'm not a fan of it, but I already own a blower that I really like. Now I really love this hand concept because I feel like it gets in your scalp. Would this fit my blower or I need to buy the whole set? And doesn't it burn when place on the scalp? I mean it gets very close and it's hot air. 🤔 #curlygirl
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this work well for frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl
Sara N.
Is this worth it? And can you use this blow dryer without the diffuser to blow hair or straight ?