DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Crystal J.DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY DEVACURL #69 in Hair Dryers

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Buy on Sephora*
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for clients religiously! Over and over it makes big curly hair without frizz every time I use it! Take your time and really learn the 3 step system. I got this at Beauty Brands and was taught by a Deva Curl Specialist. I would love if this came with the bigger towel too but still its a great tool!
Kim B.
Plumerville, AR
This dryer is a must have for curly/natural hair. It makes the mornings so easy. The right product and this dryer makes my curls so pretty. I think it is a great price because it works so well. It is worth the money.
amosc @.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omgg i really would love one of these for my birthday ive heard so many good things and can i just say that this will be great for anyone who need to straighten there hair
Tiffany P.
I often use the deva defuser when I'm running short on time and want my curls dried. I usually try to air dry them. This defuser works great, does not cause much frizz, and is easy to travel with.
Crystal J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had the Deva dryer and diffuser used on me at salons and I finally took the plunge and got it myself! I've tried my fair share of diffusers and this thing is the truth! I've never had so much volume in my hair - EVER! I love putting the claw directly from the bottom of the curl and holding it right to my head. The curls just bounce. I separate the hair into sections and dry on medium heat, speed 1. Speed two if my hair is soaked! Yes, I use the entire line of Deva products!
Julie G.
Marlton, NJ
If you are a curly haired girl such as myself I cannot stress this blowdry set enough. The hand shape. is important in the curl staying coiled verses frizzy. The diva curl products go hand in hand with this blow-dryer. My routine is to scrunch dry my hair getting as much moisture out with an old tee shirt (no frizz) and then aly products. Re scrunch with hands then use blow-dryer to dry 75% of the way. Add finishing products and let air dry rest of way.
Deanna K.
I LOVE THIS TOOL. People, if you have curly hair that literally takes all day to dry, and dries into a frizz ball, you need this diffuser. The hand shape allows your curls to be delicately and lovingly dried so they aren't scared and nervous and have mini panic attacks and frizz out. It also allows you to semi-control their dry pattern, so if you want tighter or looser curls, you can make them (this takes practice though, don't expect what you want the first few times using it). Great tool and well worth the cost.
Briana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite diffuser to use. The hand shape of the diffuser is what makes it best to diffuse with. With curly hair usually your ends dry faster then your roots, so with regular diffusers it's hard to just dry your roots. With the devafuser I can get right into my roots and dry them without drying out my ends. It also has a cold setting which is also great when diffusing curly hair. Love this product.
Kaitlyn S.
Streamwood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to have very curly hair, and the attachment was perfect for making sure they weren't frizzy! Since cutting my hair a bit shorter, I lost most of my curl. I still use the hair dryer for blow outs, and it works great! I love the different settings for the power and the temperature. I would definitely recommend this hair dryer to anyone, not just curly haired beauties!
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it has a curly attachment, and a straight attachment. It's great for anyone going from straight to curly. My daughter has straw curls, and it helps her hair to stretch straight really easily. I highly recommend this for anyone with any curl type.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this work well for frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl
Sabrina B.
Where would I be able to purchase this DevaDryer or something similar to it? #CurlyGirl
Daijza C.
I so need this dryer for when I would want to do a quick wash and go, do anybody know where I can purchase this from? I've never seen anything like it. #CurlyGirl
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
I recently bought an universal diffuser at the beauty supply. I'm not a fan of it, but I already own a blower that I really like. Now I really love this hand concept because I feel like it gets in your scalp. Would this fit my blower or I need to buy the whole set? And doesn't it burn when place on the scalp? I mean it gets very close and it's hot air. 🤔 #curlygirl
Alicia B.
Sterling Heights
I've been looking for a product to tame my frizz and embrace my natural curls, just wondering if it's worth the money!?