DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Natalie B.DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Crystal R.DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY DEVACURL #52 in Hair Dryers

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Buy on Sephora
Crowned G.
This hair dryer is AWESOME! I can't say enough good things about it. I won it in a giveaway but the average price at Ulta for it is $159 and it comes with the hair dryer, Devafuser attachment, and the blow out attachment. It is pretty pricey and I wouldn't purchase it myself. But, I love the Devafuser attachment because it gets right to my roots and dries it way quicker. The hair dryer also has a cool shot button, a warm, cool, and hot air button, as well as a low, medium, and high air flow button. This hair dryer is the first one I've come across that gets really cold with the cool shot button and I see it lasting a long time. 5/5 🌟.
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
I recommend this blow dryer for a consumer who is only interested in defusing his/her curls or natural hair. This is not a product for a blowout and straightened style. This is a great dryer for drying natural hair because it doesn’t get too hot (which prevents damage). This dryer has a “cool shot” button which allows it get cold which prevents frizz on curly hair. The diffuser works as a hand..instead of scrunching your curls with your hands (which creates frizz) this diffuser gives you the ability to dry your hair without ever touching it with your own hand. I love this combinations. Only 3 stars because it cannot he used for both straighter styles blowouts effectively (doesn’t get hot enough) .
Natalie B.
Bronx, NY
DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser is probabaly one of the best diffusers for curly hair on the market right now. It’s ergonomic design and innovative claw like diffuser attachment provides the perfect amount of air to my curls—at the temperature and speed that fits me best. This photo shows how my hair looks rights after diffusing with DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser. Love it! 💛
Ashley R.
New York , NY
I absolutely love my DevaDryer and DevaFuser! The multiple temperature and speed settings allow for me to change how much heat i use on my hair. I usually start drying my hair with low heat and slow speed and then finish using the cool heat setting. I always end up with more volume and more definition after using this!
Alyssa M.
Clarksville, TN
I have very naturally curly frizzy hair. That I used to always try to straighten and contain because I couldn’t find products to diminish the frizz. Thanks to DevaCurl diffuser I can easily shower, add a devacurl product and diffuse my hair and wear my natural curls. I now LOVE my hair thanks to DevaCurl.
Yesenia V.
Lawndale, CA
Adore my hair drier and to be honest not sure if what i like is the claw or the dryer itself, it make going to sleep with wet hair or going out in wet hair something of the past. It’s fast and not too heavy to hold for a long period of time. I’ve had to replace it once because the cord started to give out but my new one has none of that issue
Melissa R.
Antioch
Love this dryer including the definition it gives my curls. I had to watch a few YouTube videos in order to learn how to use it but it definitely gets to the root and gives my hair nice volume. FYI don’t use this dryer and devafuser if you are in a rush, you have to take your time when using this to get great results it takes me on average 25-30 mins to dry my hair. It’s great for touch ups too occasionally the diffuser will pop off so make sure you angle it when using it. You can get a 20% discount from Ulta if you sign up for a Rewards credit card 🙌
Amal A.
Sachse, TX
Anything that’s going to make my curls look luscious is amazing in my book. That is exactly how I feel about devacurl. I am definitely satisfied with the results. The only thing that would make this even better is if the price wasn’t so high.
member-c8cee
This hair dryer/diffuser is so great to purchase! It gives you out of this world volume and it does not add any frizz. I often use this product on wash days or when im late and I have to diffuse my hair so that i won’t leave the house with sopping wet hair. The dryer itself is a little heavy but the settings on the blow dryer are very helpful because you can use cool,warm,or hot and you get to pick high,medium,or low so that’s one of my favorite parts. The diffuser attachment is amazing it has a 360 degree airflow and I love the idea of it being the shape of a hand because if your a curly girl your always scrunching your hair so I love the attachment and I think it was built really well!
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I use this for clients religiously! Over and over it makes big curly hair without frizz every time I use it! Take your time and really learn the 3 step system. I got this at Beauty Brands and was taught by a Deva Curl Specialist. I would love if this came with the bigger towel too but still its a great tool!
Sabrina B.
Where would I be able to purchase this DevaDryer or something similar to it? #CurlyGirl
Alicia B.
Sterling Heights
I've been looking for a product to tame my frizz and embrace my natural curls, just wondering if it's worth the money!?
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
I recently bought an universal diffuser at the beauty supply. I'm not a fan of it, but I already own a blower that I really like. Now I really love this hand concept because I feel like it gets in your scalp. Would this fit my blower or I need to buy the whole set? And doesn't it burn when place on the scalp? I mean it gets very close and it's hot air. 🤔 #curlygirl
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this work well for frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl
Sara N.
Is this worth it? And can you use this blow dryer without the diffuser to blow hair or straight ?