BY DEVACURL #9 in Hair Dryers

The first dryer and diffuser created specifically for curly and wavy hair! The. new DevaCurl Dryer guarantees softer, shinier, frizz free curls. The innovative hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360 degree airflow to gently dry curls. Product Highlights: Ultra-lightweight for easy handling and curl styling. Ergonomic design directs air to targeted curls. Dual temperature and speed settings for custom curl styling. Cold shot button locks curls into place. Uses 360 deg.

Karina V.
STOCKTON, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been trying this blowdryer and diffuser combo for about a month now. Lets start off by saying this is one pricy tool but you definately get what you pay for...Super quick and easy

FYI( I have curly hair that could get easily frizzy if i dont put anything on it)

✅I start off by putting  leave in conditioner, @bouncurl creme, and loreal oil serum.
✅ I let it dry for about 10 minutes then i blow dry it. It is sooo quick!!! It doesnt frizz up my hair or anything. It makes my curls curlier than ever. Didn't even know i had lol.
✅It takes me probably 15 minutes to blow dry my hair/diffuse it.

I love this blowdryer soo much i would totally recommend it if you have CURLY hair i feel that if you have straight hair there are lower price alternatives. 👍👍👍👍I hope my review helped if your looking for a  blowdryer and diffuser.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
DEVA CURL is my favorite! It is literally the best blow dryer I have ever owned.! If you have curly hair you absolutely need this dryer and you need it ASAP! Before, it would take me a good 45 minutes to an hour to diffuse my curls! Now I am able to do my hair in 15 to 30 minutes!! And when I mean it'll be completely done. No more wet roots!! That diffuser dryer is so legit! You just have to try it if you haven't already!!
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fallen in love with my curly hair after I became a Deva girl. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and curl creme kit and I figured I might as well get the blow dryer with the diffuser to obtain the ultimate look and I'm so glad that I did. I already had a diffuser, but this one is the best because it is actually shaped as a hand to get into all the spots an awkward shaped diffuser can't!
Laura W.
Alabaster, AL
I feel like I walk out of a salon each time I use this. It dries the hair quickly and sets a hard cast which releases healthy, bouncy, volumizing, shiny, Frizz free, defined curls! The new design scrunches my hair while it dries. It's just sooo amazing! Salon results everytime💜💜 10/10
Claudia L.
Lexington, KY
This diffuser is awesome! I didn't buy the hair dryer I just attach it to the one I already have. For someone who is trying to use less heat and go the more natural route to repair color damage this is the perfect tool to reduce frizz and give you that natural beach waves look!
Kelsey S.
University Pl, WA
I got the diffuser for Christmas and was a little skeptical of it at first, I mean how could it be any different then a regular diffuser?? I was definitely wrong! I gives me just as much definition (if not more) without as much frizz, 10/10 would reccomend! 🙌🏻
Kayla T.
Great Mills , MD
The blow dryer is AWESOME but the real star is the diffuser attachment. It will dry your hair with less heat and reduce frizz to almost none. It's perfect for people with thick curly hair or people with wavy hair that just want those beautiful beachy waves.
Maria S.
This hair dryer works great. I have very thick and curly hair and it helps with frizz. The defused helps get the dampness out of my curls rather then sitting waiting for my curls to dry. Iv purchased this product ever time a new version is out. Love it.
Hannah L.
Watertown, NY
Absolute FAVORITE! I got this at Ulta the beauty store in Savannah. It's been my go to hair tool ever since! I'm very satisfied and I use it about every day. Easy to use and if I could change anything, I would use another attachment!
Jimmy W.
Danville, KY
The dryers great but the diffuser is awwwweeesssooome! I love this product as a consumer and a stylist. It's new and improved design has 360 degree airflow so your curls will be even better and dry quicker with less frizz
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good ??? I wanna know if it worth buying
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really frizzy hair, would this dryer reduce the frizz? Or is it only good for creating curls?
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the finger looking attached is used for exactly
Domonique d.
Oshkosh, WI
I've been wanting to try this. Does the DevaFuser work a lot better than the standard defuser?
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? If so, do it really define your curls?