BY DEVACURL #4 in Hair Dryers

The first dryer and diffuser created specifically for curly and wavy hair! The. new DevaCurl Dryer guarantees softer, shinier, frizz free curls. The innovative hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360 degree airflow to gently dry curls. Product Highlights: Ultra-lightweight for easy handling and curl styling. Ergonomic design directs air to targeted curls. Dual temperature and speed settings for custom curl styling. Cold shot button locks curls into place. Uses 360 deg.

• Is this really more effective than a regular diffuser? What's the...1 Answers
  • Is this really more effective than a regular diffuser? What's the...1 Answers
  • How much does this retail for and are there any s... Be the first to answer!
Jessy G.
I impulsively purchased the Devacurl dryer years ago for $159.  It works well but I only gave it 3 Stars because it's super expensive and I don't think it's worth the hefty price.  I've also purchased lower priced Ionic blow dryers with diffuser attachments that function just as effectively.  The diffuser is shaped differently but you can purchase it separately and use it with a more affordable blow dryer to save money.  I usually air dry my curly hair until it's about 80% dry and then finish up by diffusing it dry for some volume.  In my opinion, I still achieve the same results whether I'm using the Devacurl Ionic dryer and Deva diffuser or my Revlon Ionic dryer & standard Revlon diffuser (which I purchased for about $26 at Target).  So, yes, I think the Devacurl Ionic blow dryer & Deva diffuser are good products and they get the job done, its just too expensive.
Ariana E.
Orlando, FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Zulairam R.
San Diego
I can do without this dryer, especially since it costs $150. Mom gave it as a bday gift over a year ago. It’s not as loud as other blowers, which I like, but I think the fan speeds are still too harsh for a dryer made to reduce frizzy curls.

The hand attachment does not give me the volume and curl definition I get with a regular diffuser, and the holes, mixed with the fan speed, separate my curls and leaves them frizzy. I had to get a universal attachment for it. I think this dryer may work better on healthier hair, so I’ll give it a try again once I’ve fully transitioned.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I did not care for the DevaCurl DevaDryer and DevaFuser, a friend of my sisters has this and I borrowed it before buying it because it is super expensive. I mean it works don't get me wrong but it just doesn't do anything extra. Your hair isn't softer or easier to manage, it doesn't do anything for the huge price tag associated with it.
alyssa m.
I absolutely love this product!! Its absolutely amazing for curly hair. I got it from Ulta and it was a bit pricey but it’s defintely a great quality blow dryer. When my hair is curly i tend to use this everyday because i love the volume it gives my hair when you use the diffuser. Only bad thing about this product is the price point, but hey! you pay more for good quality,
Laura K.
High Point, NC
I purchased this diffuser a few years ago and it was the best purchase I have ever made. I have naturally curly hair and always scrunch my hair when it is wet so this diffuser allowed me to use the same technique, but end up with dray hair. I flip my head upside down and bring the diffuser close to my scalp and hold it there for a few seconds, then repeat.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a great blowdryer and diffuser combo. The dryer works great for curly hair, allowing the perfect amount of heat to gently dry your hair without causing damage or frizz. The diffuser is also one of a kind. Since its shaped like a hand, it mimics the scrunching motion and help to define your curls. The tiny holes throughout the diffuser also allow for heat to be dispenses evenly through your hair. It's a great product, however for the price you may be able to achieve the results with the diffuser itself and a different dryer.
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
I don't really know what the diffuser can do for wavy hair other than dry the roots. Orchid diffuser dries all my hair without frizz. I've watched videos on how to use this but i just get wonkey, frizzy hair.  My friend's hair dryer only lasted two years, I have a 5 year old BabyBliss.
Robyn D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this entire system. My hair is always smooth and shiny when I use this, and the attachments have really helped me to learn “idiot-proof” drying of my curls for a much more finished look. It’s quiet, not too heavy, and stays cool even after running for long periods of time.
Betsy M.
Northampton, MA
I absolutely love this hair dryer and diffuser. I use it about once a week (I would use it more if didn’t have to wear my hair up so often.) it is insanely easy to use no brush required. Literally just put your product in and dry. You could do it one handed!
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have really frizzy hair, would this dryer reduce the frizz? Or is it only good for creating curls?
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
Is this good ??? I wanna know if it worth buying
Domonique d.
Oshkosh, WI
I've been wanting to try this. Does the DevaFuser work a lot better than the standard defuser?
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
What's the finger looking attached is used for exactly
Sara A.
Orlando, FL
I have been thinking of purchasing this product, however does it come with a tutorial on how to work the devafuser? Can I just purchase the devafuser, by it self?