BY DEVACURL #3 in Hair Dryers

The first dryer and diffuser created specifically for curly and wavy hair! The. new DevaCurl Dryer guarantees softer, shinier, frizz free curls. The innovative hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360 degree airflow to gently dry curls. Product Highlights: Ultra-lightweight for easy handling and curl styling. Ergonomic design directs air to targeted curls. Dual temperature and speed settings for custom curl styling. Cold shot button locks curls into place. Uses 360 deg.

• Is this really more effective than a regular diffuser? What's the...1 Answers
  • Is this really more effective than a regular diffuser? What's the...1 Answers
  • How much does this retail for and are there any s... Be the first to answer!
Jessy G.
I impulsively purchased the Devacurl dryer years ago for $159.  It works well but I only gave it 3 Stars because it's super expensive and I don't think it's worth the hefty price.  I've also purchased lower priced Ionic blow dryers with diffuser attachments that function just as effectively.  The diffuser is shaped differently but you can purchase it separately and use it with a more affordable blow dryer to save money.  I usually air dry my curly hair until it's about 80% dry and then finish up by diffusing it dry for some volume.  In my opinion, I still achieve the same results whether I'm using the Devacurl Ionic dryer and Deva diffuser or my Revlon Ionic dryer & standard Revlon diffuser (which I purchased for about $26 at Target).  So, yes, I think the Devacurl Ionic blow dryer & Deva diffuser are good products and they get the job done, its just too expensive.
Zulairam R.
San Diego
I can do without this dryer, especially since it costs $150. Mom gave it as a bday gift over a year ago. It’s not as loud as other blowers, which I like, but I think the fan speeds are still too harsh for a dryer made to reduce frizzy curls.

The hand attachment does not give me the volume and curl definition I get with a regular diffuser, and the holes, mixed with the fan speed, separate my curls and leaves them frizzy. I had to get a universal attachment for it. I think this dryer may work better on healthier hair, so I’ll give it a try again once I’ve fully transitioned.
Olivia R.
Morristown
I have not use this out of I have seen a lot of YouTubers and reviews on this, I would have loved to use this seems to be a healthier way to blow dry your hair and also gives your hair some beautiful curls. I am not a fan of blow drying my hair then happened to brush through it I feel this product would make it so much easier to brush or comb through my hair
Wendy C.
I’ve had my Deva Dryer for over a year now and love it!!

I have naturally curly 3b hair and my curls are prone to frizz this dryer and diffuser really helps with that. Another plus is that it gets my roots dry otherwise if I air dry my hair and roots take forever to dry!! This dryer has been a excellent purchase for my natural curls.
Ashley P.
I absolutely love this blow dryer. The diffuser is what really sold me on this product. I have 3b curly hair for reference. I usually let my hair air dry but sometimes it’s just not possible or I don’t want the wet hair look. This blow dryer and diffuser allows me to quickly dry my hair while not having to worry about frizz, even in the middle of a southern, humid summer. Fantastic find!
Emma B.
wilmington
The devacurl defused left my hair with a great lift and my curls were screaming in joy. I definitely recommend this product to Girl with curly or wavy hair. The dryer dryer my whole head and left a lot of volume to my hair. This is a great product and people should most definitely use it
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a great blowdryer and diffuser combo. The dryer works great for curly hair, allowing the perfect amount of heat to gently dry your hair without causing damage or frizz. The diffuser is also one of a kind. Since its shaped like a hand, it mimics the scrunching motion and help to define your curls. The tiny holes throughout the diffuser also allow for heat to be dispenses evenly through your hair. It's a great product, however for the price you may be able to achieve the results with the diffuser itself and a different dryer.
Olivia S.
Avondale, AZ
This is the best hair dryer I have ever used! I love it! My hair is naturally curly so a diffuser is very much needed. After I shower, I use the DevaCurl microfiber towel and finger comb then apply bounce curl gel and diffuse until my hair is dry. I love DevaCurl products 👌🏼 DevaCurl DevaDryer and DevaFuser
Sydney  P.
Love everything Devacurl puts out! From their tools to their products! This tool is amazing! I always like to diffuse my curls after I wash & style and this tool makes it so much easier and comes out looking so good! You don’t have to use your own hand which causes frizz. Every time I use this, my curls come out BOMB!
Lizsandra P.
I love this dryer! It comes with 3 power settings (cold, warm,hot) and a button to make it colder if needed. The power is nice and strong and goes great with the diffuser attached. The diffuser is one of my favorite pieces ever for styling the fact that it’s shaped as a hand makes it so easy to dry my roots evenly!
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
Is this good ??? I wanna know if it worth buying
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have really frizzy hair, would this dryer reduce the frizz? Or is it only good for creating curls?
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
What's the finger looking attached is used for exactly
Domonique d.
Oshkosh, WI
I've been wanting to try this. Does the DevaFuser work a lot better than the standard defuser?
Samantha R.
Deer park , TX
Can you use the defuser with any blow dryer?