BY DEVACURL

Devacurl Deva Curl No-poo Cleanser + One Condition Duo 355 Ml / 12 Fl. Oz.devacurl Deva Curl Styling Cream 150 Ml.

Start your review of Devacurl Deva Curl No-poo Cleanser + One Condition Duo 355 Ml / 12 Fl. Oz.devacurl Deva Curl Styling Cream 150 Ml!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Autumn H.
Hot Springs, AR
I didnt like this for my natural kinky curly long hair. I need the Poo I think .. I need the Poo bad! I only wash once every week or longer but when I do I want to feel like it washed and this doesn't sud I know that's the point and I could use this daily but it made my hair feel like doll hair ( and not Barbie's silk hair, more like the old brat doll that's been in the bottom of the toy box for 2 years) not clean human hair so I'm going back to POO! BTW this stuff is hella expensive I don't think it's worth it especially if you have long hair I could recommend way better options .
Renee H.
Georgetown
We have hard well water that has a lot of iron and other minerals. It builds up in our appliances and unfortunately my hair. Devacurl might be great for public water or people with water softeners. It makes my hair feel thick and dirty. I wound up giving it away after a few uses, which is a shame with something at this price point.
Georgia M.
Atlanta
I used these products while I was transitioning into my natural hair journey. The scent is delightful and the styling creme is so thick and nourishing. It’s kind of pricey especially for the sizes but, I bought it at a hair show so it was slightly cheaper. It’s worth the money.
Annalysse G.
Plainfield, IL
I absolutely love this brand. At first I was a little hesitant because of the price. I love the scent of this product. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely love to try so more of the deva curl products. I love trying new things.
Denice Q.
Apopka, FL
I love this brand. I love the way my hair feels when I use these products. My curls are softer and it doesn’t have the harm chemicals like the other brand. I will always buy this brand and will like to see what the styling products will do.
Rosario M.
Cranston , RI
I love everything that deva curls have to offer its amazing how this product leave your hair trust me if you like healthy hair you need to get this brand and used kn your journal to beautiful hair. It worth the money
Aliza A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Deva Curl is AMAZING for anyone looking to start or continue using the Curly Girl method (no sulfates, no silicones, co-washing to keep natural curls healthy). I have 3a curls and loveeee this line so much. I would suggest using the no poo cleanser once to twice a week (it has wheat protein so don’t use it too often because that can dry out your curls) and use the conditioner as often as you like. Instead of buying a separate leave in conditioner / moisturizer, I use the One Condition as a leave in /pre styling product after I shower before I set with gel or curl cream. The conditioner keeps my curls really nice and soft and is great for detangling. It is so hard to find a good conditioner that detangles my curls but this one is amazing!
Annerys D.
Paterson, NJ
This product it’s great for my hair I love the peppermint feel on the scalp its so refreshing. It’s really pricey but its an effective product and great for curly hair girls. I would totally recommend this
Marcal T.
I can not live without my Devacurl!! It cleans everyday toxins while moisturizing my curls. I condition after and let it soak into my hair with a cap on... I’ve found this to help not pre-rinse while in the shower
Lauren M.
Auburn, WA
These products are wonderful for your curls! I love how they make my curls defined. They are expensive products but they definitely worked well for helping my curls work well.
Steph P.
Wimauma, FL
Does this help with defining one’s curls or just a good product to avoid the extra chemicals?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
How can I get this for cheap? I don’t want to pay full price.
Lezra S.
Sandpoint, ID
Are these products worth the hype?
Jolina S.