BY DEVACURL

A firm hold moisturizing and defining gel that dissolves instantly when applied to wet hair and dries forming a moisture-protective cast to enhance curls. Medium to firm hold curl-defining gel. Enriched with Vitamin C and orange peel extract to slow color fading. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Janay H.
Hamden, CT
LOVE!!! Best gel ive ever used! Keeps my curls soft and defined without that crunky feel! Very effective, i have very thick curly hair and i thought i would never find a gel with a hold strong enough for my hair until this gel! Would totally recommend this product!
I partnered this product with the Heaven In Hair Deep Treatment masque and it worked wonders leaving my hair moisturized and defined! Will purchase again and you can find these products at Ulta and Sephora.. and also online on their website or any Devachan Salon!
Here is a picture of my hair with only those 2 products and oil in it!
Paris D.
Arkadelphia , AR
DevaCurl where have you been all my life? First time trying this product today and I love the results. It's perfect for people with thick curly hair like myself, it's been a couple hours and my hair is as soft as a pillow. I haven't used a gel like product in years (been using moisturizing style cream) because I hate how "messy" it can be but I really didn't have that problem with this product. Its a little bit more on the expensive size (22$ at Ulta) but I think it's worth the pay & definitely worth the try.
Courtney S.
If you have thick curly hair then this is the right gel for you! My hair is so frizzy and this gel is amazing. It doesn't leave your hair hard. It's kind of pricey but definitely worth the money. The 32oz lasts me probably 3/4 months. I highly recommend this product to anyone that has really curly hair!
Betty H.
Carmichael
I love this gel. It’s light, yet keeps my curls beautifully defined. There’s no crunch either, unless you pile it on. The smell is super nice too. Also really good for next day curls, just dampen your hair and add a tiny bit more gel, and voila!!
Daynia A.
Harrisburg, PA
This gel is amazing it is not like any other gel!! It it leaves no flakes! And your hair doesn’t get so hard. I would recommend this product for women who have curly hair and hate gel!
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
This Deva Curl Arc Angel Conditioning Gel is amazing! It's pricey sure but, you get quality product. It never got flakey on my hair. It lightly held my curls in their shape. Smells fresh. Would buy again.
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Will keep your curls defined and beautiful without feeling hard! You don't have to use a lot of product to achieve flawless curls with this product and it smells so good. I would 100% recommend
Melissa P.
This product is very light weight, enhances my curls, and isn't sticky at all. It is a staple in my hair care routine.
Dotti G.
Upland, NE
Omg this is my holy Grail hair gel! It pumps up my waves/curls and they hold for days! And it smells like oranges!