BY DEVACURL

A firm hold moisturizing and defining gel that dissolves instantly when applied to wet hair and dries forming a moisture-protective cast to enhance curls. Medium to firm hold curl-defining gel. Enriched with Vitamin C and orange peel extract to slow color fading. see more...

Sarah D.
Clermont, FL
This was the first gel I bought when I started following the Curly Girl Method. It’s a nice gel. Good consistency and give me a nice cast to scrunch out after diffusing. The only down side is the cost. It can be a bit expensive and their are less expensive alternatives out there that I love even more.
Jamie D.
santa rosa
Okay this product is my favorite! I have pretty thick curly hair that’s usually unmanageable but this stuff WORKS! It’s amazing. It really defines my curls and makes them so beautiful. It doesn’t get crunchy like gel either. Plus it’s sulfate, paranormal, and silicone free which is amazing! So happy with this stuff. The $20 price tag may seem pricey but it is sooooo worth it.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
Buy it.. buy it now! This hands down has to be the best gel I have ever tried. I love love love it!! The scent is so amazing. It smells like orange kool-aid and is not overpowering at all. The hold is awesome and does not make your hair feel crunchy. I would 10/10 recommend to others. It is worth the price and lasts a long time.
🌿Madison B.
I absolutely love this gel. Though it is quite pricy (my reason for taking away one star), it is a very good product. The large bottle lasts me for a good few months, however it is one of the best products I have used on my hair. Others seem to weigh my fine curly hair down, but AnGel keeps my hair light and springy!
Janay H.
Bridgeport, CT
LOVE!!! Best gel ive ever used! Keeps my curls soft and defined without that crunky feel! Very effective, i have very thick curly hair and i thought i would never find a gel with a hold strong enough for my hair until this gel! Would totally recommend this product!
I partnered this product with the Heaven In Hair Deep Treatment masque and it worked wonders leaving my hair moisturized and defined! Will purchase again and you can find these products at Ulta and Sephora.. and also online on their website or any Devachan Salon!
Here is a picture of my hair with only those 2 products and oil in it!
Paris D.
Arkadelphia, AR
DevaCurl where have you been all my life? First time trying this product today and I love the results. It's perfect for people with thick curly hair like myself, it's been a couple hours and my hair is as soft as a pillow. I haven't used a gel like product in years (been using moisturizing style cream) because I hate how "messy" it can be but I really didn't have that problem with this product. Its a little bit more on the expensive size (22$ at Ulta) but I think it's worth the pay & definitely worth the try.
Courtney S.
If you have thick curly hair then this is the right gel for you! My hair is so frizzy and this gel is amazing. It doesn't leave your hair hard. It's kind of pricey but definitely worth the money. The 32oz lasts me probably 3/4 months. I highly recommend this product to anyone that has really curly hair!
Betty H.
Carmichael
I love this gel. It’s light, yet keeps my curls beautifully defined. There’s no crunch either, unless you pile it on. The smell is super nice too. Also really good for next day curls, just dampen your hair and add a tiny bit more gel, and voila!!
Laura S.
York PA
Hands down the best gel I have ever used. Keeps my hair defined without feeling crunchy. I use it on my damp hair and then diffuse. Pretty pricey but a little goes a long way. This bottle will last awhile. Devacurl products are definitely worth the $$
Daynia A.
Harrisburg, PA
This gel is amazing it is not like any other gel!! It it leaves no flakes! And your hair doesn’t get so hard. I would recommend this product for women who have curly hair and hate gel!

back