Devacurl Deva Concepts Hyper-Angelic Conditioning Gel, 32 Oz

Hyper-Angelic Conditioning Gel, AnGell 32 fl oz (946 ml) Pure Heaven! - De-frizz your halo with DevaCurls gentle, moisturizing AnGell. This light-weight gel dissolves instantly when applied to wet hair, yet holds to form curls without feeling sticky or...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Devacurl Deva Concepts Hyper-Angelic Conditioning Gel, 32 Oz!
3 months agoSan jose
Amazing!!! I cannot say how amazing this gel is. Must use pooping method for it to work. Hair must be dipping wet before applying. Leave curls beautiful defined. I always get compliments a
2 months agoCalgary, AB
This gel is definitely a good strength. I’m not a huge fan of gel but this one smells like citrus and helps to keep my curls defined! It is a strong hold. I also use their ultra-defining gel sometimes too.