BY DEVACURL

Emma G.
mountain top
Nice product, but not as good for my hair as some previously tried hair masks. If you have truly curly hair that needs help this may be better for you than me. I have wavy hair that tends to be frizzy.
Roseddy P.
Hialeah, FL
Excellent brand my curly hair love this hair. My hair looks so shiny and healthy . The mask smells really good . I recommend it . The problem is the mask is kinda expensive, but works amazing !
Zoe B.
Lakeland, TN
I love this product because it makes my hair feel so soft and it smells good. It’s a little expensive, but has a lot of product in it. I used it weekly and it really helped my hair. It’s also curly girl friendly!
Ashley G.
anaheim hills
I’m not going to lie... I don’t have curly hair but I think anyone can use it. I love the packaging and it’s really effective. I love it because it’s not too pricey. Can’t wait to buy again but the full size
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this product! I’m newly natural and this works wonders for my hair. It leave it feeling full of life, weightless and not flaking.
I would defiantly recommend
lizzette g.
long beach
Purchased at: DevaCurl
I tried a sample size first before i bought it. I have 2c, 3a, and 3b mostly curls the scent is decent i recommend this mask it leaves your hair smelling good and very soft! Definitely would buy again.
Vee B.
Kansas City, MO
Amazing product! Love the scent and how it left my curls after one use. I’m more of a diy kind of girl but every now and again I like to switch it up.
Tabby J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This works really good. Has great slip to it. It makes my curls very nice. It doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. It smells tropical.
Laraniesha M.
Katy, TX
ive dyed my hair and this brought so much life back into my hair its looks shiny and healthy