DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair Seaweed Strengthening Mask 17.7 oz uploaded by Kyla C.DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair Seaweed Strengthening Mask 17.7 oz uploaded by Teresa C.DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair Seaweed Strengthening Mask 17.7 oz uploaded by smile J.

BY DEVACURL

If heat styling, chemical treatments or not-so-gentle detangling have done a number on your curls, this strengthening mask belongs in your beauty arsenal! The reviving formula, made with restorative seaweed, a strengthening blend of rice, soy and wheat proteins and moisturizing sea lavender, transforms damaged hair. The creamy formula leaves all curl types looking healthy, bouncy and incredibly defined.

After cleansing, thoroughly saturate the hair. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes then rinse. For the best results, slip on a plastic cap and apply heat or cover with a DevaTowel to create body heat. Use once per week or as needed.

DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair Seaweed Strengthening Mask 17.7 oz

Start your review of DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair Seaweed Strengthening Mask 17.7 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Diana M.
Fayetteville
I’ve been using deva curl products for a little less than a year now and haven’t been disappointed. This product isn’t cheap, but it’s totally worth it. It has a wonderful creamy rich texture that rinses out nicely to make my hair nice and smooth without weighing it down or making it greasy. The scent is a light floral aroma that isn’t overwhelming but just right!
Traci F.
Cheyenne, WY
I use this after I’ve been particularly hard on my hair, heat styling multiple days in a row etc. I apply after shampoo and like to leave it in overnight if I can. My hair is renewed after this product. It adds back shine and bounce. Definitely recommend!
Chelsea C.
Byram, MS
I have very curl hair, that tends to get frizzy quite often. I got my hair bleached a little while ago and have been trying to tame the damage. Have been looking for a product to use, and came across Deva curl repair masks. The smell isn’t the best, but that isn’t an issue to me considering the product isn’t staying in my hair. I use once a week/once every other week. Totally recommend! DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair, Seaweed Strengthening Mask
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
I love deep seaweed repair! I rarely put heat on my hair anymore, but since I got it colored a few times between 2014-2016 i still have some damage to deal with. Since I have low porosity hair I use this mask only one or twice a month since my hair needs more moisture than protein, but this still helps my hair. A little on the pricy side ($34 for the regular size and $64 for the salon size) but worth it in my opinion.
Cassandra B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I don't have super curly hair, just wavy but Deval Curl products really help moisturize my strands and condition them so that I can brush them without looking like I just stuck my hand in a light socket. I need that extra quench and this product delivers. Helps mend fried hair from heat styling and has a pleasant scent. :)
Laura C.
Coralville, IA
So beyond expensive, like all other DevaCurl products, but it works so well, that I’m willing to put up with the price (until I find a cheaper alternative that works just as well). If your hair feels/looks dull and has a lot of breakage, give this a try!
Alaina N.
San Francisco, CA
Devacurl Seaweed Repair definitely helps your hair, but for my wavy hair it creates a different texture. I have 2b/2c highly porous hair, and for some reason it makes my hair less curly. I wish they had a proper mask that helps you keep your curl.
Charlin F.
Devacurl products have quickly become a go to for me since I tried my first sample from Ulta. I have naturally thick, curly hair, and this brand seems to be one of the only brands that lets me let my hair roam free. This mask is great!
Zoe B.
Lakeland, TN
It makes my hair feel softer than other hair masks do. I can’t stop touching my hair after using it. It is a little pricy but if you want to splurge on a curly girl approved hair mask I would recommend this.
Gizelle R.
Orlando, FL
Love love love this product!! Curls are instantly transformed. It’s super effective! The shine, hydration you get afterwards is mind blowing. I love the smell. Nothing needs to be changed to the formula.
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
It will work to de tangle my hair?

Sephora