BY DEVACURL #18 in Hair Masks

If heat styling, chemical treatments or not-so-gentle detangling have done a number on your curls, this strengthening mask belongs in your beauty arsenal! The reviving formula, made with restorative seaweed, a strengthening blend of rice, soy and wheat proteins and moisturizing sea lavender, transforms damaged hair. The creamy formula leaves all curl types looking healthy, bouncy and incredibly defined.

After cleansing, thoroughly saturate the hair. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes then rinse. For the best results, slip on a plastic cap and apply heat or cover with a DevaTowel to create body heat. Use once per week or as needed.

Brittany A.
Philadelphia
Smells amazing! Very lightweight and keeps my hair feeling soft, however I wish it was more penetrating to my curls. I don’t necessarily feel like it’s locking in the moisture as much as I would like. I have color treated curls and my hair tends to get pretty dry, so maybe I need something a little denser for that moisture I’m looking for! Been using for a little over 2 months, maybe every other week or so and don’t know if I see an overall difference to my hair. Nonetheless, I love their products and will be trying their other masks! DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair, Seaweed Strengthening Mask is a repair/strengthening mask and doesn’t say much about hydration on the labeling, if its intended purposes are just to keep my hair strong, I’d say its doing its job bc I get little to no breakage whatsoever since I’ve colored my hair.
Angela H.
I have been fully natural a little over a year now and I have type 3a/4a type curls that requires talc. I like alternating between moisturizing and protein type strengthening treatments to keep my curls behaving. With that being said I loved this rich conditioner. My hair was strong and soft. After I washed my hair I lightly microfiber dried my hair and proceeded to section my hair into four sections and applied a generous amount of the conditioner to each section and fully detangle and distribute throughout each section. I then placed a plastic cap my hair and proceeded to place my heated conditioning cap and let it process for 25 minutes. When I rinsed my curls were so hydrated yet strong. I also love the smell of the treatment.  DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair, Seaweed Strengthening Mask
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I’m protein sensitive, so I don’t really use protein treatments. I also don’t color my hair or hardly ever use heat, so I don’t really need to repair my hair. The first time I used this, it made my hair extremely dry and stringy, but that’s because I didn’t need the protein. I waited until I knew I needed some strength (my hair was starting to become so soft that it would frizz) and I love it!! It’s strengthening and moisturizing. I will be keeping this to use maybe once a month.
Heather T.
Scottsboro, Alabama
After I stripped my hair to
Go lighter after being so dark over the winter THIS PRODUCT literally saved my hair! It adds the proteins back in and kept my hair from having that gooey feeling that you will sometimes have after you strip your hair or it has been processed to its limit. Has a light smell and I leave it on overnight and wash out the next day.
Courtney B.
Salisbury, MD
Any product that promises shine and added strength is a must try in my book. I have put my hair through a lot including previous bleaching and frequent use of heat styling tools. When I use this product, my hair seems to tolerate the damage I put it through much better. It leaves me with a shine that I didn't think I could get back and helps my curls become less frizzy when air drying my hair.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I always switch to this hair mask after I bleach my hair. I have super dry curly hair and I've been transitioning to all natural curls for over a year now and my curls have came such a long way and look amazing now thanks to devacurls products. My only downfall is I still bleach my hair so I use this specifically to help repair any damage done by the bleach and keep my curls moisturized.
Karla S.
Bonita , CA
Thanks to Influenster and DevaCurl this was my first time trying any DevaCurl  product. I am pleased with the experience.
1. THE SMELL! <3 It smells amazing and just putting it on in the shower I liked the consistency and how it made my hair feel after a few minutes.
2. After shower effect. It didn't make a HUGE improvement on detangling but I didn't have as much as a hard time brushing my hair when I don't put on any serums beforehand. I didn't want to use other products at the same time as testing this mask.

I have used it three times so I am curious to see how good it does on my hair after a few more tries.

Taylor M.
Caledonia
Giving this product 5 stars because it is one of my favorite hair masks. I put the product in my hair and put a shower cap over it for an hour. Product says to leave in for an hour but I left it in overnight then showered in the morning. Once my hair dried it felt amazing and my dry brittle end were soft again. I use it once a week and my hair is thick and curly.
Megan W.
I've used other Deva Curl products but this one really blew me away. I have used masks on my hair for the past year or two and have had mixed results. But this mask left my hair feeling silky soft and my curls were so defined after using it. Now I know that my hair needs a bit of protein now and then. Will definitely be using this again (and again and again!)
Jessica M.
Bronx
I suffer from lots of breakage so deep conditioning is a must and this was also recommended by the stylist I went to because it contains protein. It’s very thick and completely coats every strand. After leaving it in ( 15-20) min and rinsed our my curls were so smooth and defined. I’m keeping my 🤞🏽and hope to see a difference.
Sonia M.
Alguien lo a usado que les pareció???
Gia J.
How does this make your hair feel after continuous use? I found that somethings that work good for the first time for hair softness begin to make your hair feel a little dry and weighted down after continuous use.
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Is this good for color treated hair? I use Devacurl products on my hair regularly, but really don't want to waste my money, it's not a cheap product.
Dominique R.
So I’m trying to get my curl pattern back to how it use to be and was wondering if this certain mask would help with that?!
Claudia I.
I love it!!! Do you see good results using it?