BY DEVACURL

If heat styling, chemical treatments or not-so-gentle detangling have done a number on your curls, this strengthening mask belongs in your beauty arsenal! The reviving formula, made with restorative seaweed, a strengthening blend of rice, soy and wheat proteins and moisturizing sea lavender, transforms damaged hair. The creamy formula leaves all curl types looking healthy, bouncy and incredibly defined.

After cleansing, thoroughly saturate the hair. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes then rinse. For the best results, slip on a plastic cap and apply heat or cover with a DevaTowel to create body heat. Use once per week or as needed.

DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair, Seaweed Strengthening Mask

Start your review of DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair, Seaweed Strengthening Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I love this mask so much! I use this once a week in place of my regular conditioner. I know it says to leave it on for 15 but I use it in the shower so I shampoo my hair like normal, or sometimes with a clarifying shampoo and then lather this mainly on the lower half of my hair and work it up towards my roots and do my other shower stuff which takes about 8-10 mins and then rinse this out and my hair feels amazing afterwards! Highly recommend for that extra dose of hydration and repair during the week!
victoria c.
Washingtonville, NY
I was drawn to the seaweed repair because after years of curling and straightening my hair with an iron, my hair was fried. I can definitely notice a different after using. When I finally tried it, it's a little drying. So make sure to condition. This product can be mixed, half and half, with the melt into moisture. It changes the game. The seaweed repair isn't to be used overnight, it's a little too harsh for that but it's perfect in the shower for 20 min.
Michelle S.
Tampa, FL
It’s great for Those moments when you’re here feels really spongy and it’s mushy. It really helps to strengthen the hair again and make sure that it doesn’t break off. Just use it with caution and make sure that you’re not using it too often because it is very intense. And do not leave it in overnight because you can cause an excess amount of protein in the hair which leads to breakage.
Jasmine 🐼.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my god! I loveeee, love, love this mask. Super defines my curls, makes them look sooooo defined. I do a mask every Sunday and this is one of my favs! It doesn’t give me 100% of the moisture my hair needs, becuase it can be a little frizzy afterwards but not nearly as much before the mask and my curls still look poppin. Thanks for teaching me to love my hair again Deva Curl 💜
Taylin R.
San Marcos, TX
Really great deep conditioner, my only real issue is the price. It works wonders my on my hair. After I bleached my hair, my hair was so dry and brittle, and after using this a few times, my hair felt soft, mostierized, and healthy! Honestly my only issue with this is the price because everything else from smell to feel is amazing.
Jessica T.
Wdm, IA
I use this product along with the melt into moisture mask. I feel like they work ok, but was hoping for better results. There is a good amount of product in the tube a you don’t need a ton, so it does last a while. I still use this along with the moisture mask while I continue my search for my holy grail hair mask.
Mary T.
I got this as a sample size in a kit that I bought. I like it. It does its job. The company has this product down as cruelty free and vegan. I have brown natural curly hair that frizzes and this helps keep the frizzies away. If I use too much of this it can dry may ends out so I alternate between this and another product. Smells amazing. Here are the Ingredients as per the deva curl website. FRAGRANCE:
Fragrant sea lavender melds with warm amber for a lush sensory experience
INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua,Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Lauryl Laurate, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Limonium Gerberi Extract, Cytoseira Compressa Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Soy Amino Acids, Wheat Amino Acids, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Arginine HCL, Threonine, Serine, Oleic Linoleic Linolenic Polyglycerides, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Poylyquaternium-37, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum).
Anna G.
Hoboken, NJ
This product really didn't make a difference in my hair. If you want a cheap solution for a hair-mask just put coconut oil in your hair and leave it in overnight. It's 10X more effective than this hair mask and no one wants to admit it because they want to make money.
Anchana G.
san Francisco
Love this protein mask. I use it once in two weeks as a protein treatment to my curly hair. I love the way it smells. It's also hydrates the curls and acts as a two in one. Comes in a tube packaging and very convenient to pull out the product. Would definitely buy again.
Abigail T.
Austin , TX
I love this product. I apply it once a week after shampooing my hair. I gently run it through my hair just like conditioner. I did realize when I ran it through my hair it didn’t make it feel soft like other conditioners till after I rinsed it off. But it is by far my favorite and have a beautiful smell as a plus!
Sonia M.
Alguien lo a usado que les pareció???
Gia J.
How does this make your hair feel after continuous use? I found that somethings that work good for the first time for hair softness begin to make your hair feel a little dry and weighted down after continuous use.
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Is this good for color treated hair? I use Devacurl products on my hair regularly, but really don't want to waste my money, it's not a cheap product.
Dominique R.
So I’m trying to get my curl pattern back to how it use to be and was wondering if this certain mask would help with that?!