BY DEVACURL

If heat styling, chemical treatments or not-so-gentle detangling have done a number on your curls, this strengthening mask belongs in your beauty arsenal! The reviving formula, made with restorative seaweed, a strengthening blend of rice, soy and wheat proteins and moisturizing sea lavender, transforms damaged hair. The creamy formula leaves all curl types looking healthy, bouncy and incredibly defined.

After cleansing, thoroughly saturate the hair. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes then rinse. For the best results, slip on a plastic cap and apply heat or cover with a DevaTowel to create body heat. Use once per week or as needed.

• How does this make your hair feel after continuous use? I found tha...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Roopa R.
Roopa R.
Little Elm, TX
Thanks to influenster I got the chance to try the Deep sea repair mask and also the melt into moisture mask.My favorite is the matcha green melt into moisture mask.

While I liked the softness I felt after using the Deep sea mask - I experienced 2 things -
1. more hair fall during the usage in the shower
2. After I did a regular hair wash 2 days after using this mask, my hair was more frizzier than ever. I cant help but think if this could be because of using the mask.
But the benefits seem to outweigh my current problems. So I guess I'll use more to know better how this affects my frizzy curly hair.
Until then - #curlsunmasked !!
#gotitfree #devacurl #influenster #contest
Karla S.
Karla S.
Bonita, CA
Thanks to Influenster and DevaCurl this was my first time trying any DevaCurl  product. I am pleased with the experience.
1. THE SMELL! <3 It smells amazing and just putting it on in the shower I liked the consistency and how it made my hair feel after a few minutes.
2. After shower effect. It didn't make a HUGE improvement on detangling but I didn't have as much as a hard time brushing my hair when I don't put on any serums beforehand. I didn't want to use other products at the same time as testing this mask.

I have used it three times so I am curious to see how good it does on my hair after a few more tries.

Heather S.
Heather S.
Scotia, NY

I pair this mask with the Melt into Moisture mask for a weekly hair treatment which restores my otherwise dry and droopying waves. My waves kicked it up a notch after my very first multi-mask.I love the DevaCurl website, and the content tailored to each type of curl type - Wavy, Curly and Super Curly. Having the tutorial specifically discussing wavy hair helped me feel confident I was using the product correctly.
Teighlor S.
Teighlor S.
Friendswood, TX
I absolutely love Devacurl products. I got the chance to try these new products out. I have been using this hair mask for the past month. The hair mask left my hair feeling really soft and had my curls extra bouncy. I use it after I wash my hair and then I apply it to my hair and cover it with a shower cap for a extra deep condition. I received this product as a free sample for testing. I would buy this products.
Angell T.
Angell T.
N Charleston, SC
I used the strengthening mask as described. I'm a shower hair washer so I wasn't in love with the fact that I had to let in sit in my hair with heat for 15 minutes. It did however breathe life back into my curls after my hair had been straightened. Another drawback is that it had an odd smell. I'm used to products that leave my hair smelling like something, usually coconut oil, and this one did not do that.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
I was really skeptical because I didn't feel like my hair needed to be repaired as I don't color it or use heat but man was I wrong! I have frizzy curly/wavy hair and this worked miracles for me! I used this and left my hair dry without any styling products so I could see the full result and I had defined curls with minimal frizz! I will definitely be purchasing this again. It left my hair feeling amazing.
Kale'a Y.
Kale'a Y.
I love this mask! I have 2c wavy hair, my waves were frizzy and dry, and had lost a lot of definition from bleach and harsh cleansers. This mask smells amazing, is extremely hydrating and brought back definition and bounce to my hair. this will definitely continue to be a part of my haircare routine. #InfluensterAwards
Julie V.
Julie V.
EVERETT, WA
I usually don't expect much from masks for my hair but decided to give it a try since I received the product for free in exchange for a review. Since I have been coloring my hair in the past few months, it has been breaking at the ends, especially after a shampoo.
I was really surprised by the results from the strengthening mask. My hair was stronger and I notice less broken hair!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this product as described, and I really do love it! I left it a little bit longer than recommended, because my curly hair needs all the protein it can get! It has a refreshing smell, I wouldn't say it smells like seaweed (don't know what that smells like), but it definitely smells fresh, the odor is long lasting and the results are phenomenal on my frizzy curly hair!
Destiny F.
Destiny F.
Gastonia, NC
I was nervous at first to use this product, however it worked really well. DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair: Seaweed Strengthening Mask made my curls fall better and my hair smelled nice afterwards - adding in the DevaCurl Buildup Buster
Micellar Water Cleansing Serum to my routine left my scalp feeling refreshed as I have a flaky scalp occasionally due to dandruff.
Gia J.
Gia J.
How does this make your hair feel after continuous use? I found that somethings that work good for the first time for hair softness begin to make your hair feel a little dry and weighted down after continuous use.