DevaCurl Curly Mini Transformation Kit uploaded by Hannah N.DevaCurl Curly Mini Transformation Kit uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly A cleanser, conditioner, and cream styler curated specifically to give essential moisture to curly hair. Key benefits:- Moisturizes and softens- Controls frizz for a shiny finish- Adds hold and definitionIf you want to know more… No-Poo Original is a moisturizing, non-lathering formula that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair, while One Condition Original is a rich, creamy conditioner that delivers softness and hydration. The botanically-infused Styling Cream leaves curls shiny, bouncy, and better behaved. This set contains:- 1.5 oz/ 44 mL No-Poo Original- 1.5 oz/44 mL One Condition Original- 1.5 oz/44 mL Styling Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates How to identify curly hair: formed ringlets. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer S.
Marlow, OK
I thought I would try it, small kit, not out much money. No kidding my curls have not been this curly in years. I swear I lost inches on my hair. I am in luff. No crunch factor, no pounds of hairspray. Just soft beautiful curls. I am definitely going to splurge and buy the full size. I can’t get over how soft and curly my hair has been. FYI I have been using it for over a week. I have my youthful curls back. DevaCurl Curly Mini Transformation Kit
vanessa b.
Hesperia, CA
I bought this set just to try the super cream I've tried the no poo cleanser and the one condition before and love them both but I've found a new love in the super cream I love the way my curls look super defined and soft the smell is so yummy going to buy the full size next
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I took this kit with me on vacation and it was the perfect size for travel. It lasted me 8 days. I washed my hair every other day. I love the way it made my curls feel. Awesome stuff. Totally recommend trying this. If you already use it, buy o kit for travel.
Hannah K.
Lakewood , OH
I love devacurl products, I’m so glad to be rid of shampoo for good. Definitely worth the price, I got these at Ulta and got a free towel with purchase. :)
Aimee B.
Riverview, FL
I love it devacurl ... the best one 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 i love curly company 😍mini transformation kit curly
Rubi K.
Scarborough , ON
I like that this is a perfect set to carry for travelling. It allows me to take care and style my hair on the go. It has a great scent and helps me follow my healthy hair journey. I would definitely recommend it to others to use with curly or wavy hair!
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
This kit is goals any 15 year old needs this.My curl are on point when I don't have my braids in this is the goto.