DevaCurl Curly Mini Transformation Kit uploaded by Gladys D.DevaCurl Curly Mini Transformation Kit uploaded by Hannah N.DevaCurl Curly Mini Transformation Kit uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly A cleanser, conditioner, and cream styler curated specifically to give essential moisture to curly hair. Key benefits:- Moisturizes and softens- Controls frizz for a shiny finish- Adds hold and definitionIf you want to know more… No-Poo Original is a moisturizing, non-lathering formula that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair, while One Condition Original is a rich, creamy conditioner that delivers softness and hydration. The botanically-infused Styling Cream leaves curls shiny, bouncy, and better behaved. This set contains:- 1.5 oz/ 44 mL No-Poo Original- 1.5 oz/44 mL One Condition Original- 1.5 oz/44 mL Styling Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates How to identify curly hair: formed ringlets. see more...

Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this from ulta during the holidays. And wish I hadn’t I’ve been getting compliments on how good my hair looks, but I can’t get past the smell. The cleanser and conditioner smell like chemical treatments like the ones at a salon. The one thing I like is the styling cream. It hold my curls in place but doesn’t make my hair crunchy or stiff. In the future I would only get the cream
Alana S.
This kit is a great introduction to devacurl products.  Since I have curly hair I wanted to try the original line but the nopoo ended up leaving my hair greasy every time. I now use the original condition and the low poo, and also the original styling cream. I wish there were kits with low poo and original conditioner! These are adorable perfect travel sizes and the price is fair. If you are unsure and don't want to spend a lot of money trying a product you should try out this kit. Devacurl is amazing for curly hair and I can never go back to another conditioner. I like my low poo shampoo but I can't help but think there is something better. Since i have the nopoo I will use it every now and then but for me it can't replace shampoo. The smells are okay, not great but not bad. Very moisturizing products and great for curls!
Vanessa B.
hesperia, CA
I bought this set just to try the super cream I've tried the no poo cleanser and the one condition before and love them both but I've found a new love in the super cream I love the way my curls look super defined and soft the smell is so yummy going to buy the full size next
Jennifer S.
Marlow, OK
I thought I would try it, small kit, not out much money. No kidding my curls have not been this curly in years. I swear I lost inches on my hair. I am in luff. No crunch factor, no pounds of hairspray. Just soft beautiful curls. I am definitely going to splurge and buy the full size. I can’t get over how soft and curly my hair has been. FYI I have been using it for over a week. I have my youthful curls back. DevaCurl Curly Mini Transformation Kit
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I took this kit with me on vacation and it was the perfect size for travel. It lasted me 8 days. I washed my hair every other day. I love the way it made my curls feel. Awesome stuff. Totally recommend trying this. If you already use it, buy o kit for travel.
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
THIS STUFF IS PERFECTION!! As someone with curly hair who has struggled to tame and manage it for years this has changed my life. I am able to wear my hair down and curly for the first time ever. It takes my curls without removing my volume. I would recommend 1000x to all my friends
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
I love devacurl products, I’m so glad to be rid of shampoo for good. Definitely worth the price, I got these at Ulta and got a free towel with purchase. :)
Aimee B.
Riverview, FL
I love it devacurl ... the best one 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 i love curly company 😍mini transformation kit curly
Rubi K.
Scarborough, ON
I like that this is a perfect set to carry for travelling. It allows me to take care and style my hair on the go. It has a great scent and helps me follow my healthy hair journey. I would definitely recommend it to others to use with curly or wavy hair!
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
This kit is goals any 15 year old needs this.My curl are on point when I don't have my braids in this is the goto.