BY DEVACURL

A collection of four hair products that provide everything you need for essential moisture, touchable hold, and fullness that lasts. No-Poo® is the original, bestselling, non-lathering shampoo alternative. The sulfate-free, highly moisturizing conditioning cleanser stimulates, hydrates, and cleans the scalp and hair to reveal the healthiest, bounciest natural curls. One Condition is a rich, creamy daily conditioner that delivers maximum hydration to all curl types. The lightweight, nourishing Styling Cream creates defined, soft, touchable curls, while Frizz-Free Volumizing Foam is an alcohol-free, lightweight foam that delivers weightless volume from the roots to the ends. The result is soft, touchable curls with fullness, definition, and shine. This set contains:- 8 oz No-Poo Decadence Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser- 8 oz One Condition Ultra Creamy Daily Conditioner - 7.5 oz Frizz-Free Volumizing Foam- 3 oz Styling Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Would love to try this out, where can I get this, Sephora? 1 Answers
Chantal T.
I love devacurl products! I have curly hair (African type of hair) and I have to say that this is very worth the price! It can also be used for wavy hair which is great! Have been using this product for the longest time ever and still love it no doubt! Definitely recommend
Aubrey R.
I have nothing but great things to say about these products. They make my hair curly even when I get out of the shower and it’s straight. All of the products included go together in a process which is simple and easy to follow! I will keep buying this product for a good while!
Candi M.
N Hollywood, CA
This product works miracles on my curls. Always revives my short color treated hair. Blonde can be damaging especially in dry heat. These products keep my short blonde curls moisturized and full of volume!
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
My husband bought me this DevaCurl kit because I wasn't sure how to maintain my 3B natural curly hair. He purchased the kit from Amazon for a very affordable price. Since I am completely out of this product, I will totally buy this again.
Mikayla M.
This was the first package of products I've purchased with DevaCurl, and I really like it. The No Poo is a lather-less cleanser (which can be strange to get used to at first) but it really makes your scalp feel clean. The One-Condition smells great and makes the ends of my hair feel super soft while both wet and dry.

The styling products themselves are a tiny bit too heavy in my hair..as in, I can tell there's product in my hair throughout the day, and I'm not used to that. Sometimes, I will just wash and condition and then let air dry or defuser dry to get my curls to come out. Since early May, DevaCurl has put out a low-poo cleanser made specifically for wavy hair and that's what I plan on trying next.
Chanel S.
Cleveland, OH
Terrible for Mixed Latina and black hair because it dried up my curls and made my hair crunchy and it was expensive. I hate these products and do not reccomend for a 3C type of curl pattern don't but stay away
Illsie A.
BOSTON, MA
I have loose curls, this product work great on my hair. I was sent a sample from in flu este. I tested it . and love it. I love the smell very organic. Apliee. Also my hair dint feel as harsh. When applying this product
Lisa A.
Joplin, MO
Love love love this product!! My hair is very curly and frizzes easily. When I use devacurl I never have that problem. Their gel is amazing!! Definitely recommended!
Mallory L.
Raleigh
I have really curly hair and I love this product. Leaves my far really soft and it does not strip my hair of my salon color. Also smells really minty and fresh!
Casey Marie M.
Doral, FL
My hair is curly and straight and this product is excellent because when i have ro go to the beach i need something that help me with my curls so for that reason i apply devacurl because is free in sulfates and different things that doesn't help my hair so this product is so natural with oil and different essentials, my hair look excellent, moisture and dry 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Lesley S.
Would love to try this out, where can I get this, Sephora?