BY DEVACURL

A collection of four hair products that provide everything you need for maximum moisture, lasting hold, and to switch up your look. No-Poo® Decadence gently cleanses without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. The soothing formula, made with chufa milk and quinoa protein, provides maximum moisture and nourishment for your hair and scalp. One Condition Decadence, a rich and creamy formula made with chufa milk and quinoa protein, takes hydration to the next level by drenching your curls in deep moisture. Ultra Defining Gel is an ultra-hold, moisturizing gel that molds to the hair creating a moisture protective barrier that sets curls while preventing frizz. Supercream™ is a rich, coconut oil infused styler that gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. This set contains:- 8 oz No-Poo Decadence Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser - 8 oz One Condition Decadence Ultra Moisturizing Milk Conditioner - 8 oz Ultra Defining Gel - 3 oz Supercream Coconut Curl Styler It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• A little expensive, but will this work for 4b/4c hair??? ...1 Answers
  • Every one tells me this is good but ive looked for it an ...2 Answers
  • I have a 3C type of curls. Read so much about Devacurl. I...1 Answers
Lauren K.
Staten Island, NY
This is my favorite product ever! My curls have never looked so healthy and defined! And I can't get enough of the fantastic smell! This set honestly changed my life
Jennifer G.
Horsham, PA
I love the DevaCurl product line! My hair looks great and it's never too sticky. I also like that the shampoo cleans my hair without leaving too much build up.
Roja L.
Charlotte, NC
Best curling product. I have used many curly products that make my hair frizzy, crunchy, and no shape. This provides shiny perfect curls.
Caitey T.
Prescott, AZ
Didn’t use this for curling purposes. But the conditioner and no poo is great for my dry and brittle hair!!!
Perla bismarck M.
florida
With all my soul, i love this hair products. It has been the best in all my curly process. Is not really affordable and he prices are not easy to deal. The scent is perfect and long lasting. Recommend to every curly hair girl.
Soukaina T.
Spoleto
My curls are really defined, shiny and strong, these products is a dream, if you guys are searching for a healthy curls i highly recommend it for you 💓❤️
Ellie G.
I love these products and what they have done to my hair.I also like the packaging.However,It is a little bit expensive.
Christian D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Devacurl is a bit on the expensive side. Do you think its worth the price in the respect that no other product comes close to offering the results it does? Or do you think there are less expensive products that work just as well?
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
I REALLY want to try Devacurl but I'm a little hesitant about using cream styler. I can never get it to define. Are you suppose to use the cream with a hairdryer?
Cassandra C.
Louisville, KY
Every one tells me this is good but ive looked for it an i cant find it wear i live do any of you have suggestions on what could substitute this or where I could find it?
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
I have a 3C type of curls. Read so much about Devacurl. I so want to use this brand but don't know where to start. I have thick, curly, frizzy hair and want to tame it down. I don't want a product which makes my hair heavy. I want light and defined curls.
Elexis S.
Places I can purchase this kit?