BY DEVACURL

A collection of four hair products that provide everything you need for maximum moisture, lasting hold, and to switch up your look. No-Poo® Decadence gently cleanses without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. The soothing formula, made with chufa milk and quinoa protein, provides maximum moisture and nourishment for your hair and scalp. One Condition Decadence, a rich and creamy formula made with chufa milk and quinoa protein, takes hydration to the next level by drenching your curls in deep moisture. Ultra Defining Gel is an ultra-hold, moisturizing gel that molds to the hair creating a moisture protective barrier that sets curls while preventing frizz. Supercream™ is a rich, coconut oil infused styler that gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. This set contains:- 8 oz No-Poo Decadence Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser - 8 oz One Condition Decadence Ultra Moisturizing Milk Conditioner - 8 oz Ultra Defining Gel - 3 oz Supercream Coconut Curl Styler It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• A little expensive, but will this work for 4b/4c hair??? I love h...1 Answers
  • Every one tells me this is good but ive looked for it an i cant f...2 Answers
  • I have a 3C type of curls. Read so much about Devacurl. I so want...1 Answers
Camille W.
San Diego, CA
I bought this set, and immediately regretted it. But, I posted something on Instagram asking for help because I just knew I wasn't using these products correctly. I knew that there was no way that all of those people with beautiful curls loved what I absolutely hated. I was a huge frizz ball immediately after using it. I'm not anti frizz. But there's NO reason I should be all frizz before my hair dries on day one. The comments left under my post explained how to use these products. If you have extremely thick hair, you should leave some conditioner in it, then use the gel and/ or supercream. Listen to me, I am MADLY IN LOVE with these products now that I'm using them correctly. & I use the supercream coconut styler every morning to freshen up my curls after taking them out of a pineapple. This stuff is absolute magic. I love it so much! Get this set and try it out! It's definitely worth the money. If it doesn't work the first time, play around with it. You'll fall in love too!
Merina N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I absolutely love the DevaCurl Supercream Coconut Curl Styler. My hair is naturally curly and frizzy, and it helps shape my curls instead of looking like a poodle. Double bonus: smells fantastic and doesn't leave my hair greasy. A little goes a long way so I also love that it'll last me awhile.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The DevaCurl Supercream Coconut Curl Styler does a great job of fighting frizz and maintaining the shape of my curls without weighing them down. You don't need a lot of this product or you will wind up with sticky hair. It smells great and is easy to use right out of the shower. I gave it four stars because I feel like it darkens my hair a bit.
Lauren K.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite product ever! My curls have never looked so healthy and defined! And I can't get enough of the fantastic smell! This set honestly changed my life
Perla bismarck M.
florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
With all my soul, i love this hair products. It has been the best in all my curly process. Is not really affordable and he prices are not easy to deal. The scent is perfect and long lasting. Recommend to every curly hair girl.
Soukaina T.
Spoleto
Beauty Junkie Expert
My curls are really defined, shiny and strong, these products is a dream, if you guys are searching for a healthy curls i highly recommend it for you ūüíď‚̧ԳŹ
Ellie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these products and what they have done to my hair.I also like the packaging.However,It is a little bit expensive.
Cassandra C.
Louisville, KY
Every one tells me this is good but ive looked for it an i cant find it wear i live do any of you have suggestions on what could substitute this or where I could find it?
Christian D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Devacurl is a bit on the expensive side. Do you think its worth the price in the respect that no other product comes close to offering the results it does? Or do you think there are less expensive products that work just as well?
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
I REALLY want to try Devacurl but I'm a little hesitant about using cream styler. I can never get it to define. Are you suppose to use the cream with a hairdryer?
LA N.
A little expensive, but will this work for 4b/4c hair??? I love how it makes curls pop!!! #Curlygirl
L3xyl3w S.
Places I can purchase this kit?