BY DEVACURL

A collection of four hair products that provide everything you need for maximum moisture, lasting hold, and to switch up your look. No-Poo® Decadence gently cleanses without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. The soothing formula, made with chufa milk and quinoa protein, provides maximum moisture and nourishment for your hair and scalp. One Condition Decadence, a rich and creamy formula made with chufa milk and quinoa protein, takes hydration to the next level by drenching your curls in deep moisture. Ultra Defining Gel is an ultra-hold, moisturizing gel that molds to the hair creating a moisture protective barrier that sets curls while preventing frizz. Supercream™ is a rich, coconut oil infused styler that gives you total freedom to express yourself with your curls. This set contains:- 8 oz No-Poo Decadence Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser - 8 oz One Condition Decadence Ultra Moisturizing Milk Conditioner - 8 oz Ultra Defining Gel - 3 oz Supercream Coconut Curl Styler It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• A little expensive, but will this work for 4b/4c hair??? I love h...1 Answers
  • Every one tells me this is good but ive looked for it an i cant f...2 Answers
  • I have a 3C type of curls. Read so much about Devacurl. I so want...1 Answers
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love deva curl products! They leave my hair feeling clean and fresh and always make my curls pop! It is a little more expensive but it's definitely worth it! I am super satisfied with this products!
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Devacurl is the only product that I have fallen in love with. Compared to shea moisture their product does weigh your curl down . But devacurl helps you have that nice curly bouncy hold specially the deva curl decadence it's meant for super curly hair and the no poo and one condition give your hair the moisture you need specially in the winter time . I recommend it to all my curly girls .
Angela K.
The Deva Curl Decadence Conditioner is my favorite conditioner and the Deva Curl Coconut Cream Styler is one of my favorite products. This kit comes with three full sizes and a travel size of the Coconut Cream Styler, which I needed for an upcoming trip. This is a great kit for those that already love Deva Curl or for those that want to try their products for the first time. Curly girls will love this kit!
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
This kit is such a steal ! Literally all the products in it are full size except the little cream. But your able to learn how to individually use all of the products that you need in the line. This has given me the best moisture and curl definition hands down.been using it for like 6 months since.
Camille W.
San Diego, CA
I bought this set, and immediately regretted it. But, I posted something on Instagram asking for help because I just knew I wasn't using these products correctly. I knew that there was no way that all of those people with beautiful curls loved what I absolutely hated. I was a huge frizz ball immediately after using it. I'm not anti frizz. But there's NO reason I should be all frizz before my hair dries on day one. The comments left under my post explained how to use these products. If you have extremely thick hair, you should leave some conditioner in it, then use the gel and/ or supercream. Listen to me, I am MADLY IN LOVE with these products now that I'm using them correctly. & I use the supercream coconut styler every morning to freshen up my curls after taking them out of a pineapple. This stuff is absolute magic. I love it so much! Get this set and try it out! It's definitely worth the money. If it doesn't work the first time, play around with it. You'll fall in love too!
cynthia c.
maywood , IL
This kit is a definite miracle for curls these products feel so great in hair smell wonderful and are moisturizing period. Devacurl decadence I can't live without this stuff.
Good deal with this kit also as far as prices
Anne D.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE my Deva Curly hair products.I am a devoted fan of this line!Decadence is the Best, No Poo Shampoo, Conditioner work wonders.  I use the Ultra Gel & Mousse for styling.MY natural curls look amazing!!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The DevaCurl Supercream Coconut Curl Styler does a great job of fighting frizz and maintaining the shape of my curls without weighing them down. You don't need a lot of this product or you will wind up with sticky hair. It smells great and is easy to use right out of the shower. I gave it four stars because I feel like it darkens my hair a bit.
Parley B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My hair is a combination of super curly and just wavy. When I bought this product at Ulta I was amazed! It cleans my hair so well, has an amazing smell AND hydrates my curls amazingly. I definitely recommend everyone that has curly or wavy hair to try this!!!
Merina N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I absolutely love the DevaCurl Supercream Coconut Curl Styler. My hair is naturally curly and frizzy, and it helps shape my curls instead of looking like a poodle. Double bonus: smells fantastic and doesn't leave my hair greasy. A little goes a long way so I also love that it'll last me awhile.
Cassandra C.
Louisville, KY
Every one tells me this is good but ive looked for it an i cant find it wear i live do any of you have suggestions on what could substitute this or where I could find it?
Christian D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Devacurl is a bit on the expensive side. Do you think its worth the price in the respect that no other product comes close to offering the results it does? Or do you think there are less expensive products that work just as well?
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
I REALLY want to try Devacurl but I'm a little hesitant about using cream styler. I can never get it to define. Are you suppose to use the cream with a hairdryer?
LA N.
A little expensive, but will this work for 4b/4c hair??? I love how it makes curls pop!!! #Curlygirl
L3xyl3w S.
Places I can purchase this kit?