DevaCurl Curl Maker uploaded by Toshira A.DevaCurl Curl Maker uploaded by April P.

BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you want to unleash your natural curly and wavy texture, you've found the right styler!

What does it do?

This lightweight spray gel amplifies and holds texture, plus redefines 2nd-day curls. It's made with a soothing, strengthening blend of sunflower, lemongrass, and wheat and soy proteins.

How do I use it?

• To say buh-bye to frizz and hello to effortless texture, spritz onto to wet or dry curls and scrunch in an upward motion.
  • To tame flyaways, apply where needed and smooth with your hands.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Water (Aqua,Eau), VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

Buy on ULTA
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I love this product! It’s taken me a long time to find a product that brings out my natural curls, but doesn’t leave them frizzy or crunchy, and this does just that! While it costs a little more than other products I’ve tried in the past, a little goes a long way and the end result is well worth the cost!
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love love this product. It is much better than any other curl gel. Much better than shea moisture’s gel soufflé. It’s hydrating, doesn’t leave my hair crunchy or stiff. So glad, I finally tried it!
April P.
Taunton, MA
Honestly the best thing for curly hair! My mother owns a salon and I've tried it all and this in the best. Perfect for the summer, I can just spray, scrunch and go. It dries into beautiful banana curls that don't get frizzy. I'm in love.
Niah D.
Ridgewood, NY
I used this every time I do my curls now. I used to use another product but it would cause a dust when I touched my hair. i recently decided to try this product to see if it would be any better and it totally was. This product does not that and my curls look great every time. Although it is a "gel" it doesn't leave a crunchy feeling on the hair and the curls keep even if I play with my hair throughout the day.
davaria M.
Hammond
This product was very helpful with my curls but i only used it once and i would have to say that it definitely met my expectations. to other products i would have to say that DevaCurl Curl Maker made my curls very light and juicy and i would definitely recommend this to others curly haired people.
Brittany M.
I think this product is just okay. I mainly use it as a refresher when the wind messes with my waves. I've never tried styling it with wet hair. One thing it does really well is give a ton of volume. It makes my hair really fluffy when I scrunch it in.
Elle G.
Norfolk, VA
I have somewhat frizzy, wavy hair and was hoping this would help reduce the frizz while enhancing the curls. The curls were okay, but it made my hair so tangled and knotted I had to get someone else to help me brush it because it was FULL of knots. Planning on returning this to Ulta after one use. Don’t waste your money
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Maria A.
Tucson, AZ
All my curly headed babes need this like yesterday! The formula is perfect, last during he humidity and not to mention your curls are on fleek! This is amazing stuff
Tenille S.
Hazel Crest, IL
This a must have for the perfect wash n go's for my 3b/4a hair type! One of my favorite products to use with the LOC (liquid, oil, creme) Method. Definitely meets expectations.
Brooke S.
So the description says that it helps redefine two day old curls so is this more like a gel or a creme? #CurlyGirl
Toshira A.