DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Amalia E.DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Catherine W.DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Stacy C.

BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A kit featuring a full-size Original Cleanser & Conditioner, along with a trial-size Styling Cream, and the DevaScarf. Key benefits:- Provides moisture and strength- Multitasking styler with moisturizing coconut oil- Tames frizzIf you want to know more… No-Poo Decadence is a zero lather ultra-moisturizing milk cleanser that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair. One Condition Decadence delivers more strength, nourishment and protection for your curls. SuperCream is a coconut curl styler that does everything smooths, softens, shapes, lengthens, moisturizes, defines, controls, boosts volume and twist-out, tames frizz, and adds shine. DevaScarf is a limited-edition scarf to step up your style and your second-day hair. This set contains:- 12 oz/ 355 mL No Poo Decadence- 12 oz/ 355 mL One Condition Decadence - 3 oz/ 88 mL SuperCream™ Coconut Curl Styler- DevaScarf It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• I've been very curious about DevaCurl products. I have really dry...1 Answers
  • I've been dying to try this!!! Has anyone tried it and had positi...1 Answers
  • I have fine medium ringlet curly hair. I'm always on the lookout ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Breanne S.
Chillicothe, OH
This set took my slightly curly hair to a whole new level. Curls are bouncy and touchable and lasted all day. Because I have wavy hair, I use the product about 3 times a week. Its helped me minimize the amount of heat i use on my hair! I would recommend this to anyone with slightly curly to curly hair!
OMG the best product for curls. My children are biracial, it works excellent in their hair. I ordered it off line. Packed beautifully. My children have dark thick curly long hair. This product made it more manageable! Must have!
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love devacurl! I originally tried a small trial size of the products to test out on my hair and was impressed with how it made my curls more defined yet still soft and not frizzy. Growing up I hated my curls as a child, then started having a love/hate relationship with my curls but after using the products I absolutely love my curls now. Getting this set was a no brainer when thinking about buying the products separately you save more and the scarf is a added bonus it's really pretty, silky and is pretty big in size.
Max R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love those deva curl it's so great for my hair I don't have to used anything else. I wash my every five days and it's awesome. I love it.
Jasmine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have for my curly haired girls of the world! The scent is very nice and the product is long lasting and effective.
Ashley M.
Kalispell, MT
Deva curl is the only product I've ever used that actually left my hair with soft beautiful curls. I love how affordable it is, too!
Priscilla I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makes my hair fun and bounce. Works great on my daughters hair and manageable to work with she loves the smell as do i
Yovana M.
Ughh these are amazing products! They do wonders to your hair. This product provides a lot of moisture for your hair. I love it!!
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is nice my hair loves this product it's very nourishing to my curls I recommend this product
Kadisha C.
Lastic-Hill Castries
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are amazing. Made for hair with all kinds curls from loose to kinky. They always leave my curls popping.
Sarah K.
Where do I get this? What is best to get for curly hair? #CurlyGirl
Sarai M.
Is this product something that usually works for all types of curly and wavy hair ? Is this kit worth the buy ? #CurlyGirl
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I've been very curious about DevaCurl products. I have really dry frizzy hair and if there is any type of moisture in the air my hair will go from styled to frizzy really quick . I'm wondering if anyone else has the same hair problems and has tried DevaCurl and seen a difference in their hair
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
I have fine medium ringlet curly hair. I'm always on the lookout for something super super moisturizing and can make my curls spring up, in reading the reviews and this could be it. What devacurl product do you recommend for fine #CurlyGirl hair??
Yolied