DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Amalia E.DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Catherine W.DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Stacy C.

BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A kit featuring a full-size Original Cleanser & Conditioner, along with a trial-size Styling Cream, and the DevaScarf. Key benefits:- Provides moisture and strength- Multitasking styler with moisturizing coconut oil- Tames frizzIf you want to know more… No-Poo Decadence is a zero lather ultra-moisturizing milk cleanser that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair. One Condition Decadence delivers more strength, nourishment and protection for your curls. SuperCream is a coconut curl styler that does everything smooths, softens, shapes, lengthens, moisturizes, defines, controls, boosts volume and twist-out, tames frizz, and adds shine. DevaScarf is a limited-edition scarf to step up your style and your second-day hair. This set contains:- 12 oz/ 355 mL No Poo Decadence- 12 oz/ 355 mL One Condition Decadence - 3 oz/ 88 mL SuperCream™ Coconut Curl Styler- DevaScarf It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• I've been very curious about DevaCurl products. I have really dry...1 Answers
  • I've been dying to try this!!! Has anyone tried it and had positi...1 Answers
  • I have fine medium ringlet curly hair. I'm always on the lookout ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vianca F.
Vianca F.
West Haven, CT
I started using deva curl at the beginning of my transition process & this kit was definitely essential in my journey. Especially because it includes a little bit of everything that you need.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love tried this line it's pretty good for my tightly curled hair! I really think the original line worked the best in my hair I'm not going to lie! It's like number 2 for moisture over the original. I definitely think you should try it if you have type 4 hair :)
Jess P.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
O love this! Not only a little goes a longcway but it made a huge difference in my daily basis! It has a price good for its quality and lasts a long time! It's east o use and I'd buy again for sure! I'd recommend to all!
Keyonna E.
Keyonna E.
Bates City, MO
I really love the original product so I decided to try the new one. I liked it for awhile, but as time went on I felt like it became ineffective. I stopped using it and tried again, yet I was still underwhelmed. My hair always feels a little stripped after I use the shampoo.
Priscilla I.
Priscilla I.
I love this makes my hair fun and bounce. Works great on my daughters hair and manageable to work with she loves the smell as do i
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
This product is a must have for my curly haired girls of the world! The scent is very nice and the product is long lasting and effective.
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
This product is nice my hair loves this product it's very nourishing to my curls I recommend this product
Breanne S.
Breanne S.
Chillicothe, OH
This set took my slightly curly hair to a whole new level. Curls are bouncy and touchable and lasted all day. Because I have wavy hair, I use the product about 3 times a week. Its helped me minimize the amount of heat i use on my hair! I would recommend this to anyone with slightly curly to curly hair!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Kalispell, MT
Deva curl is the only product I've ever used that actually left my hair with soft beautiful curls. I love how affordable it is, too!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Where do I get this? What is best to get for curly hair? #CurlyGirl
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Is this product something that usually works for all types of curly and wavy hair ? Is this kit worth the buy ? #CurlyGirl
Jezeri Q.
Jezeri Q.
Tucson, Az
Does it leave your cufls soft and natural or crunchy and tight like moose?
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I've been very curious about DevaCurl products. I have really dry frizzy hair and if there is any type of moisture in the air my hair will go from styled to frizzy really quick . I'm wondering if anyone else has the same hair problems and has tried DevaCurl and seen a difference in their hair
Janie A.
Janie A.
I'm always looking for new ways to get my curls to be frizz free and bouncy, how well does these products work? #CurlyGirl