BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A kit featuring a full-size Original Cleanser & Conditioner, along with a trial-size Styling Cream, and the DevaScarf. Key benefits:- Provides moisture and strength- Multitasking styler with moisturizing coconut oil- Tames frizzIf you want to know more… No-Poo Decadence is a zero lather ultra-moisturizing milk cleanser that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair. One Condition Decadence delivers more strength, nourishment and protection for your curls. SuperCream is a coconut curl styler that does everything smooths, softens, shapes, lengthens, moisturizes, defines, controls, boosts volume and twist-out, tames frizz, and adds shine. DevaScarf is a limited-edition scarf to step up your style and your second-day hair. This set contains:- 12 oz/ 355 mL No Poo Decadence- 12 oz/ 355 mL One Condition Decadence - 3 oz/ 88 mL SuperCream™ Coconut Curl Styler- DevaScarf It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• I've been very curious about DevaCurl products. I have re...1 Answers
  • I've been dying to try this!!! Has anyone tried it and ha...1 Answers
  • I have fine medium ringlet curly hair. I'm always on the ...1 Answers
DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit
OMG the best product for curls. My children are biracial, it works excellent in their hair. I ordered it off line. Packed beautifully. My children have dark thick curly long hair. This product made it more manageable! Must have!
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
I absolutely love devacurl! I originally tried a small trial size of the products to test out on my hair and was impressed with how it made my curls more defined yet still soft and not frizzy. Growing up I hated my curls as a child, then started having a love/hate relationship with my curls but after using the products I absolutely love my curls now. Getting this set was a no brainer when thinking about buying the products separately you save more and the scarf is a added bonus it's really pretty, silky and is pretty big in size.
Caylyn C.
Got this for Christmas and my hair is already healthier than before. It leaves my curls looking beautiful and bouncy and very shinny. I do wish it made it feel a little more moisturizer but I'm sure it will with more use!!
Vianca F.
West Haven, CT
I started using deva curl at the beginning of my transition process & this kit was definitely essential in my journey. Especially because it includes a little bit of everything that you need.
Liana M.
Jacksonville, NC
Love devacurl! Works great on my curly hair, especially because I have a keratin treatment in my hair so I can't use a lot of products with sulfate in them etc. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to anyone with hard to manage curls
Max R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love those deva curl it's so great for my hair I don't have to used anything else. I wash my every five days and it's awesome. I love it.
Jasmine H.
This product is a must have for my curly haired girls of the world! The scent is very nice and the product is long lasting and effective.
Ashley M.
Kalispell, MT
Deva curl is the only product I've ever used that actually left my hair with soft beautiful curls. I love how affordable it is, too!
Priscilla I.
I love this makes my hair fun and bounce. Works great on my daughters hair and manageable to work with she loves the smell as do i
Yovana M.
Ughh these are amazing products! They do wonders to your hair. This product provides a lot of moisture for your hair. I love it!!
Sarah K.
Where do I get this? What is best to get for curly hair? #CurlyGirl
Sarai M.
Is this product something that usually works for all types of curly and wavy hair ? Is this kit worth the buy ? #CurlyGirl
Jezeri Q.
Laughlin Afb , TX
Does it leave your cufls soft and natural or crunchy and tight like moose?
Marielle K.
I've been dying to try this!!! Has anyone tried it and had positive results or seen a real change?!? #curlygirl
Jezeri Q.
Laughlin Afb , TX
Does it leave your cufls soft and natural or crunchy and tight like moose?