BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A kit featuring a full-size Original Cleanser & Conditioner, along with a trial-size Styling Cream, and the DevaScarf. Key benefits:- Provides moisture and strength- Multitasking styler with moisturizing coconut oil- Tames frizzIf you want to know more… No-Poo Decadence is a zero lather ultra-moisturizing milk cleanser that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair. One Condition Decadence delivers more strength, nourishment and protection for your curls. SuperCream is a coconut curl styler that does everything smooths, softens, shapes, lengthens, moisturizes, defines, controls, boosts volume and twist-out, tames frizz, and adds shine. DevaScarf is a limited-edition scarf to step up your style and your second-day hair. This set contains:- 12 oz/ 355 mL No Poo Decadence- 12 oz/ 355 mL One Condition Decadence - 3 oz/ 88 mL SuperCream™ Coconut Curl Styler- DevaScarf It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• I've been very curious about DevaCurl products. I have re...1 Answers
  • I've been dying to try this!!! Has anyone tried it and ha...1 Answers
  • I have fine medium ringlet curly hair. I'm always on the ...1 Answers
Misha  T.
Cincinnati, OH
I started using Devacurl products this year and I wish I would have done so sooner. I purchased this kit to start and my hair loves it! I had to buy the gel separately but now my curls are defined, I have less frizz and recommend this to all my curly hair friends.
Lerelies P.
Plainville, CT
I love Devacurl. I havent found a product that defines my curls like this product does. This kit is perfect for someone trying it for the first time but who also doesnt have a ton of hair. This product is def worth a shot.
Leah D.
Love these products!!! I have curly hair and need something with a lot of moisture. I also use the curl maker over the super cream to give my hair a lot hold. High recommend these to any curly girl.
Stacy C.
Devs Curl never disappoints. I use their full line including gels and volumizing mousse too. The Decadence kit is a must have for curly girls, its very gentle on hair. Don't except bubbles and foam but trust that your hair will be clean and curls defined and frizz free. I suggest watching the videos on their website on how to use the products , its easy but not the run of the mill process of slapping some shampoo on. The products have to be worked into the hair using lots of water. Once used as directed on the videos ( the container labels lack full description) you'll get better results. The kit is a better value than buying the products individually and the scarf that comes in it is silky and great for pineapple up do at night or a cute wrap in the day. Both Sephora and ULTA carry sample/travel sizes of most of the products if you'd like to try before you buy . Travel sizes are also available on the Deva Curl website. #Tip For the best totourial I've seen on the use of Deva Curl products check out You Tuber Hif3licia #devacurl #curls #curlcare #frizz #frizzfree DevaCurl SuperCream & Decadence Kit
marian h.
Americus, GA
Started using this line of hair care have been loving it no poo no poo conditioner volumizing foam light defining gel should I go on. I have straightened my hair for years not knowing that I could rock my curls until about 6 months ago sometimes I get frustrated with them and it's been a challenge but I really am getting to know my hair better what and what not to use . I am a product junky but that has taught me what to use and what weighs my hair down . I really really want to use the the new devacurl product buildup buster I have some curly girl friends that has been sent free samples in the mail and they are in love with that product. How do I get a sample I have spent so much money on products that are just not right for my hair .
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
This would be the perfect Christmas present for any super curly girl. All of these products left my hair super moisturized and smelling very clean. I would definitely recommend these products especially in a kit so you can get all the products in one
Keyonna E.
Bates City, MO
I really love the original product so I decided to try the new one. I liked it for awhile, but as time went on I felt like it became ineffective. I stopped using it and tried again, yet I was still underwhelmed. My hair always feels a little stripped after I use the shampoo.
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love tried this line it's pretty good for my tightly curled hair! I really think the original line worked the best in my hair I'm not going to lie! It's like number 2 for moisture over the original. I definitely think you should try it if you have type 4 hair :)
Breanne S.
Chillicothe, OH
This set took my slightly curly hair to a whole new level. Curls are bouncy and touchable and lasted all day. Because I have wavy hair, I use the product about 3 times a week. Its helped me minimize the amount of heat i use on my hair! I would recommend this to anyone with slightly curly to curly hair!
Catherine W.
I Love love love this set. I was hooked on washing my hair with ouidad, but lately I found my hair to be dry and shedding more than normal. So I did some research and got a sample of the no poo shampoo and conditioner. I tried it and instantly knew this would be a staple in my hair care. It leaves my hair feeling nice and soft and its less frizzy. So I purchased this set from Sephora. The set includes a small supercream. Now instead of loading my hair with products, I section my hair and just take a nickel size amount and run it through my hair. My hair dries frizz free with beautiful curls without the crunch. Will be using this as long as they continue selling it.
Sarah K.
Where do I get this? What is best to get for curly hair? #CurlyGirl
Sarai M.
Is this product something that usually works for all types of curly and wavy hair ? Is this kit worth the buy ? #CurlyGirl
Jezeri Q.
Keesler Afb, MS
Does it leave your cufls soft and natural or crunchy and tight like moose?
Marielle K.
I've been dying to try this!!! Has anyone tried it and had positive results or seen a real change?!? #curlygirl
Jezeri Q.
Keesler Afb, MS
Does it leave your cufls soft and natural or crunchy and tight like moose?