DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Amalia E.DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Catherine W.DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Stacy C.

BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A kit featuring a full-size Original Cleanser & Conditioner, along with a trial-size Styling Cream, and the DevaScarf. Key benefits:- Provides moisture and strength- Multitasking styler with moisturizing coconut oil- Tames frizzIf you want to know more… No-Poo Decadence is a zero lather ultra-moisturizing milk cleanser that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair. One Condition Decadence delivers more strength, nourishment and protection for your curls. SuperCream is a coconut curl styler that does everything smooths, softens, shapes, lengthens, moisturizes, defines, controls, boosts volume and twist-out, tames frizz, and adds shine. DevaScarf is a limited-edition scarf to step up your style and your second-day hair. This set contains:- 12 oz/ 355 mL No Poo Decadence- 12 oz/ 355 mL One Condition Decadence - 3 oz/ 88 mL SuperCream™ Coconut Curl Styler- DevaScarf It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• I've been very curious about DevaCurl products. I have really dry...1 Answers
  • I've been dying to try this!!! Has anyone tried it and had positi...1 Answers
  • I have fine medium ringlet curly hair. I'm always on the lookout ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
O love this! Not only a little goes a longcway but it made a huge difference in my daily basis! It has a price good for its quality and lasts a long time! It's east o use and I'd buy again for sure! I'd recommend to all!
Stacy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Devs Curl never disappoints. I use their full line including gels and volumizing mousse too. The Decadence kit is a must have for curly girls, its very gentle on hair. Don't except bubbles and foam but trust that your hair will be clean and curls defined and frizz free. I suggest watching the videos on their website on how to use the products , its easy but not the run of the mill process of slapping some shampoo on. The products have to be worked into the hair using lots of water. Once used as directed on the videos ( the container labels lack full description) you'll get better results. The kit is a better value than buying the products individually and the scarf that comes in it is silky and great for pineapple up do at night or a cute wrap in the day. Both Sephora and ULTA carry sample/travel sizes of most of the products if you'd like to try before you buy . Travel sizes are also available on the Deva Curl website. #Tip For the best totourial I've seen on the use of Deva Curl products check out You Tuber Hif3licia #devacurl #curls #curlcare #frizz #frizzfree DevaCurl SuperCream & Decadence Kit
marian h.
Americus, GA
Started using this line of hair care have been loving it no poo no poo conditioner volumizing foam light defining gel should I go on. I have straightened my hair for years not knowing that I could rock my curls until about 6 months ago sometimes I get frustrated with them and it's been a challenge but I really am getting to know my hair better what and what not to use . I am a product junky but that has taught me what to use and what weighs my hair down . I really really want to use the the new devacurl product buildup buster I have some curly girl friends that has been sent free samples in the mail and they are in love with that product. How do I get a sample I have spent so much money on products that are just not right for my hair .
Caylyn C.
Got this for Christmas and my hair is already healthier than before. It leaves my curls looking beautiful and bouncy and very shinny. I do wish it made it feel a little more moisturizer but I'm sure it will with more use!!
Keyonna E.
Bates City, MO
I really love the original product so I decided to try the new one. I liked it for awhile, but as time went on I felt like it became ineffective. I stopped using it and tried again, yet I was still underwhelmed. My hair always feels a little stripped after I use the shampoo.
Vianca F.
West Haven, CT
I started using deva curl at the beginning of my transition process & this kit was definitely essential in my journey. Especially because it includes a little bit of everything that you need.
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tried this line it's pretty good for my tightly curled hair! I really think the original line worked the best in my hair I'm not going to lie! It's like number 2 for moisture over the original. I definitely think you should try it if you have type 4 hair :)
Liana M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love devacurl! Works great on my curly hair, especially because I have a keratin treatment in my hair so I can't use a lot of products with sulfate in them etc. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to anyone with hard to manage curls
Breanne S.
Chillicothe, OH
This set took my slightly curly hair to a whole new level. Curls are bouncy and touchable and lasted all day. Because I have wavy hair, I use the product about 3 times a week. Its helped me minimize the amount of heat i use on my hair! I would recommend this to anyone with slightly curly to curly hair!
OMG the best product for curls. My children are biracial, it works excellent in their hair. I ordered it off line. Packed beautifully. My children have dark thick curly long hair. This product made it more manageable! Must have!
Sarah K.
Where do I get this? What is best to get for curly hair? #CurlyGirl
Sarai M.
Is this product something that usually works for all types of curly and wavy hair ? Is this kit worth the buy ? #CurlyGirl
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I've been very curious about DevaCurl products. I have really dry frizzy hair and if there is any type of moisture in the air my hair will go from styled to frizzy really quick . I'm wondering if anyone else has the same hair problems and has tried DevaCurl and seen a difference in their hair
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
I have fine medium ringlet curly hair. I'm always on the lookout for something super super moisturizing and can make my curls spring up, in reading the reviews and this could be it. What devacurl product do you recommend for fine #CurlyGirl hair??
Yolied