DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Stacy C.DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Catherine W.DevaCurl Celebrate Super Curly Kit uploaded by Amalia E.

BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A kit featuring a full-size Original Cleanser & Conditioner, along with a trial-size Styling Cream, and the DevaScarf. Key benefits:- Provides moisture and strength- Multitasking styler with moisturizing coconut oil- Tames frizzIf you want to know more… No-Poo Decadence is a zero lather ultra-moisturizing milk cleanser that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair. One Condition Decadence delivers more strength, nourishment and protection for your curls. SuperCream is a coconut curl styler that does everything smooths, softens, shapes, lengthens, moisturizes, defines, controls, boosts volume and twist-out, tames frizz, and adds shine. DevaScarf is a limited-edition scarf to step up your style and your second-day hair. This set contains:- 12 oz/ 355 mL No Poo Decadence- 12 oz/ 355 mL One Condition Decadence - 3 oz/ 88 mL SuperCream™ Coconut Curl Styler- DevaScarf It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• I've been very curious about DevaCurl products. I have really dry f...1 Answers
  • I've been dying to try this!!! Has anyone tried it and had positive...1 Answers
  • I have fine medium ringlet curly hair. I'm always on the lookout fo...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
I Love love love this set. I was hooked on washing my hair with ouidad, but lately I found my hair to be dry and shedding more than normal. So I did some research and got a sample of the no poo shampoo and conditioner. I tried it and instantly knew this would be a staple in my hair care. It leaves my hair feeling nice and soft and its less frizzy. So I purchased this set from Sephora. The set includes a small supercream. Now instead of loading my hair with products, I section my hair and just take a nickel size amount and run it through my hair. My hair dries frizz free with beautiful curls without the crunch. Will be using this as long as they continue selling it.
Amalia E.
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
I absolutely love devacurl! I originally tried a small trial size of the products to test out on my hair and was impressed with how it made my curls more defined yet still soft and not frizzy. Growing up I hated my curls as a child, then started having a love/hate relationship with my curls but after using the products I absolutely love my curls now. Getting this set was a no brainer when thinking about buying the products separately you save more and the scarf is a added bonus it's really pretty, silky and is pretty big in size.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Orlando, FL
This would be the perfect Christmas present for any super curly girl. All of these products left my hair super moisturized and smelling very clean. I would definitely recommend these products especially in a kit so you can get all the products in one
Liana M.
Liana M.
Jacksonville, NC
Love devacurl! Works great on my curly hair, especially because I have a keratin treatment in my hair so I can't use a lot of products with sulfate in them etc. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to anyone with hard to manage curls
OMG the best product for curls. My children are biracial, it works excellent in their hair. I ordered it off line. Packed beautifully. My children have dark thick curly long hair. This product made it more manageable! Must have!
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
Got this for Christmas and my hair is already healthier than before. It leaves my curls looking beautiful and bouncy and very shinny. I do wish it made it feel a little more moisturizer but I'm sure it will with more use!!
Max R.
Max R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love those deva curl it's so great for my hair I don't have to used anything else. I wash my every five days and it's awesome. I love it.
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Ughh these are amazing products! They do wonders to your hair. This product provides a lot of moisture for your hair. I love it!!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Devs Curl never disappoints. I use their full line including gels and volumizing mousse too. The Decadence kit is a must have for curly girls, its very gentle on hair. Don't except bubbles and foam but trust that your hair will be clean and curls defined and frizz free. I suggest watching the videos on their website on how to use the products , its easy but not the run of the mill process of slapping some shampoo on. The products have to be worked into the hair using lots of water. Once used as directed on the videos ( the container labels lack full description) you'll get better results. The kit is a better value than buying the products individually and the scarf that comes in it is silky and great for pineapple up do at night or a cute wrap in the day. Both Sephora and ULTA carry sample/travel sizes of most of the products if you'd like to try before you buy . Travel sizes are also available on the Deva Curl website. #Tip For the best totourial I've seen on the use of Deva Curl products check out You Tuber Hif3licia #devacurl #curls #curlcare #frizz #frizzfree DevaCurl SuperCream & Decadence Kit
marian h.
marian h.
Americus, GA
Started using this line of hair care have been loving it no poo no poo conditioner volumizing foam light defining gel should I go on. I have straightened my hair for years not knowing that I could rock my curls until about 6 months ago sometimes I get frustrated with them and it's been a challenge but I really am getting to know my hair better what and what not to use . I am a product junky but that has taught me what to use and what weighs my hair down . I really really want to use the the new devacurl product buildup buster I have some curly girl friends that has been sent free samples in the mail and they are in love with that product. How do I get a sample I have spent so much money on products that are just not right for my hair .
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Where do I get this? What is best to get for curly hair? #CurlyGirl
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Is this product something that usually works for all types of curly and wavy hair ? Is this kit worth the buy ? #CurlyGirl
Jezeri Q.
Jezeri Q.
Tucson, Az
Does it leave your cufls soft and natural or crunchy and tight like moose?
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I've been very curious about DevaCurl products. I have really dry frizzy hair and if there is any type of moisture in the air my hair will go from styled to frizzy really quick . I'm wondering if anyone else has the same hair problems and has tried DevaCurl and seen a difference in their hair
Janie A.
Janie A.
I'm always looking for new ways to get my curls to be frizz free and bouncy, how well does these products work? #CurlyGirl