DevaCurl Buildup Buster(TM) Micellar Water Cleansing Serum 32 oz/ 946 mL uploaded by Jaylene➰🌻 V.

BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A gentle, deep cleansing formula that thoroughly removes buildup without stripping away essential moisture, while adding shine and bounce. Key benefits:- Removes product buildup- Boosts curls bounce and shine- Helps reduce scalp drynessIf you want to know more… This rejuvenating serum uses micellar technology to remove buildup without stripping. Abyssinian seed oil and jojoba deliver moisture and shine, adding bounce back to waves and curls. Plus, the lush, refreshing scent captures a purifying, relaxing, and clean feeling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is silicone-free. see more...

DevaCurl Buildup Buster(TM) Micellar Water Cleansing Serum 32 oz/ 946 mL

Start your review of DevaCurl Buildup Buster(TM) Micellar Water Cleansing Serum 32 oz/ 946 mL!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
S H.
Not a fave from Devacurl, this was not advertised as micellular water when I first purchased this in 2017, but it definitely was advertised to work with detangling hair prior to shampooing. The first time, this product worked like a charm on my 4A curl pattern hair, but the following wash weeks, this product did not work nearly as well as the first time, even though I used the same bottle for four following cowashes the next month. I wouldn’t mind trying this again since I stopped purchasing this product in August of 2018, but I don’t want to lose out money again due to the lack of power from this product.
Tay M.
Chicago
This stuff delivers as promised - it busts the product and dirt and hard water buildup that especially affects easily weighed down waves like myself. Easy to apply right to the scalp, no signifigant lather but spreads easily and lasts for so long because I only use it 1-2x per month.
K G.
I like this product for when I’ve gone a very long time without washing my hair and need a deep clean. I try to go as long as possible between washes, especially in the winter when my curls take forever to dry and freeze if exposed to the cold air outside.
Katelyn L.
Powell, TN
I love love love the Buildup Buster! It’s great to remove product buildup and it leaves your hair feeling light and weightless. I use it probably every other wash and it works amazingly. Everyone with curly hair should try this!
Chayana R.
I really like this product. It definitely does what it says it does bust buildup. I have a dry scalp and always end up with flakes and buildup and conditioner cleanser don’t always get rid of the buildup on my hair so I was happy that they came out with this product. My only issue with it, is that the nozzle is annoying. Not enough product comes out when I squeeze the bottle. I have really thick curly hair so getting the product all over my scalp can sometimes be an issue. Hopefully once I get it everywhere it works wonders..
Marilynn E.
Chicago
I think this is a really interesting product. It smells good and I use it very infrequently and you don't need as much because it's for your scalp instead of the entire head of hair, so it's lasted me forever (which is amazing bc I have a ton of hair). All of that being said, I have very dry hair that doesn't get a lot of buildup or gunk so I use it once a month or two as a cleanser bc I don't shampoo. It leaves me feeling totally clean.
Brooke C.
Rexburg
I’ve seen so many videos on how to use this product. The best way for my hair is to take it in from root to tip and it removes any and all build up. Very pricey. Very satisfied.
Vanessa V.
My hair is prone to build up but I am strictly CG so I don’t like to use shampoo with sulfates. It smells ok and it definitely does clear build up. You HAVE to use this on wet hair and it targets both oily/dry scalps. If you just massage it into your scalp you’ll feel how clean it is after you wash it out.
Julia E.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this product for when I have to clarify my hair. The only thing I dislike about it is that it doesn’t Gabe foam which for me that means that my hair is getting clean. For something that I need to clarify my hair I may use once a month maybe twice a month if I do have a lot of buildup in between washes
Lisa B.
Townsend, Delaware
I had my doubts about this product prior to trying, but it does what it says.  My  hair is super clean, but not stripped when I use this.  I even got a little lather with this, not like a shampoo, but there was a little later there.  I would definitely keep this in my shampoo inventory.  It pairs very well with the DevaCurl conditioners.

Sephora