BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Wavy A four-piece kit with everything your waves need for consistent texture and frizz-free volume. Key benefits:- Increases volume- Creates consistent, gorgeous waves- Reduces frizzIf you want to know more… Low-Poo Delight is a mild lather cleanser for weightless waves that brings out their natural beauty. One Condition Delight is the complementary conditioner for weightless waves that gives them the perfect amount of hydration. Wave Maker is a touchable texture whip that creates consistent waves and frizz control every time you use it. Frizz-Free Volumizing Foam is an alcohol-free, lightweight foam that gives you high-volume curls, touchable definition, and incredible shine. This set contains:- 8 oz/ 236 mL Low-Poo Delight- 8 oz/ 236 mL One Condition Delight- 3 oz/ 88 mL Wave Maker- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Frizz-Free Volumizing Foam It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Erika F.
Columbia, MO
Everything in this kit is so essential to creating a curlier hair texture for your hair. It is the absolute best product that I have ever used and it smells SO good. It doesn’t leave a crunchy feeling on hair and really does a good job rejuvenating my curls. If you’re debating purchasing it, do it!!!
Libby W.
Love these products and the set a great deal! You can't buy them separately for that price! They helped give my curls definition and to clump. Also left my hair feeling very moisturized and clean even with the low poo cleanser
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love deva curl! I have naturally wavy hair that is almost full curls and when I started using these products my hair came to life. I absolutely love the smell and the outcome. Def recommend
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love devacurl products and this line is my absolute favorite. It smells amazing and it cleans my scout very well and it moisture my scout very well also. I got awesome definition with the wave maker and cream I loved this combo! Definitely a must buy.!
Rubi K.
Scarborough , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit for wavy/curly hair as it is perfect for travelling. It's the cutest bottles and have a great effect on my hair. Although you pay more than your typical drugstore shampoo and conditioner, you are paying for high quality products that are safe and not harsh on your curly hair. The smell is wonderful and I love the results of my hair after each use!
Kayleigh L.
Burlington , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this and after a few uses bought the full size Low Poo, One Conditioner and Wave Maker. It leaves my thick waves feeling light with less frizz. I instantly noticed more bounce to my waves. It's pricey (especially in Canada), but to use 3 products instead of an army of them is a life changer.
Serena L.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this produce because I've had such success with devacurl in the past. The products in the kit were greasy and left my hair weighed down. The conditioner is the only thing I would use again and recommend for fine hair.
Brooklyn J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter loves this since she loves having curly hair. It helps to make it stay curly for long periods of time. Sometimes I will use this product as well to Curl my hair. I recommend this product to people who love doing their hair.
Arianne C.
Cluj Napoca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heared only good things about DevaCurl. I would love to test more of their products. I am a naturally curly girl and my waves are my holy grail🙏🌟
Susan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this work well on long hair to create beachy waves?
Kamron P.
Millbrook, AL
Is it worth the money?
Naihomy S.
Bronx, NY
Is this product worth the rave im trying to restore my curls and ive been hearing alot about this product but its quite pricey is it worth it or can i find some just as good for less