BY DEVACURL #56 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? ...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Adriana C.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Other more...
I appreciate how slippery this product is. Great for detangling and helping my curls clump. However, this alone is not enough hold or moisture for my 3b/c curls – I think the Curl Cream is a better fit overall.
Caroline S.
Central, SC
Review for: Moisture Supplement, Curl Condition more...
I wanted to love this product so much! This leave-in conditioner has good moisture qualities, but for the price i paid, I was expecting better moisture for my curls. Good product though!
Bailey T.
Makes my hair soft, and the curls form really well and hold together pretty good too which helps tame my frizzy mane
Taylor T.
Elk Mound
I've had this product for over a year and I love it! You only need a little bit! It totally defines my curls. Doesn't leave that crunchy feeling either and smells awesome! O ly negative I'd have to say is it's a little pricey, but you pay for what you get! [product:devacurl-b'leave-in]
Yasmin F.
Gente para cabelos cacheados essa linha é uma das melhores que existem por aí. Eles realmente se preocupam em fazer um bom trabalho.
Tabatha Ann R.
Carteret, NJ
This is a great product for extra hydration and for when my hair feels stiff and brittle. It coulees out bouncy and light after this mask
Christina F.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: Other more...
This is my absolute favorite Devacurl product! This works amazing with all kinds of creams and gels. I apply this product while my hair is still soaking wet after the shower, and crunch out the excess. This product seriously makes my curls pop! This product doesn't have any hold so i suggest following with your favorite curl cream or gel on top.
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
Review for: Other more...
I tried the newest formula with the green and pink packaging. This Leave In is like nothing I've ever used before. It comes out like a water gel and it provides moisture, volume, and wave/ curl definition. Works really well with other Deva products layered on top like a gel, the mousse, supercream or wave maker.
Julia C.
New Castle
Realmente su funcion no es la de leave in tradicional sino de potenciador de rizos y volumen. Las primeras aplicaciones me iba genial pero luego no me hacia el mismo efecto y se quedaba el pelo opaco. Quiza es por las proteínas que lleva el producto que no casan con mi pelo.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love love love love this product. I used it before and all my other products. It leaves me with beautiful for curls . It's a little pricey , but so worth it .
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Both my daughter and I are natural #curlygirl, I am a wavy girl, and she is a super thick, super coiled girl. I do not put gels, mousse, or hairspray in her curls because I would NEVER get a comb or brush back through her hair. Does this leave in actually detangle and set curls without leaving the hair feeling thick and matted?
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?