4 colors available

BY DEVACURL #60 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jess P.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
O love this! Not only a little goes a longcway but it made a huge difference in my daily basis! It has a price good for its quality and lasts a long time! It's east o use and I'd buy again for sure! I'd recommend to all!
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought the Deva Curl products cause I decided to get my curls back on track since it's been a few months without making him straight my curls weren't the best that they could be.
They are kinda on the expensive side but they do give you results. My hair it's starting to get better and more defined. So I'd totally recommend this product.
If you want your curls very defined and with heathy aspect. Buy it and give a try. It is worth
Paige D.
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best leave in! It's lightweight and clear so I dont get any weird white patches where I forgot to rub the conditioner in. It also works seamlessly with the arc angel gel which I had previously had problems with because of creams. This leave my hair super volumized too.
smile J.
smile J.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the first devacurl product I've ever gotten and it was definitely worth buying. I've noticed a lot of volume and definition after using it. I just ran out of it and going to be purchasing this again when I have the time.
vanessa b.
vanessa b.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel I have fine curly hair and this gel makes my curls look so plump and full it smells really good a little bit goes a long way and for diva curl the price is really good
Elisabeth R.
Elisabeth R.
Montreal, Quebec
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much! It gives my curls definition without giving them that crunchy and dry feel. I sometimes wet my second day curls and put a little bit of this in. Price wise, I find it a lot cheaper than some of the alternative on the market and the product always lasts me a long time!
Hope S.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect product to apply first to your wet hair to give it volume and extra moisture. It is extremely hydrating and layers well with other DevaCurl styling products. It is also very light weight and does not weigh down your hair or feel sticky.
Snap:lexxdrea D.
Snap:lexxdrea D.
Waterbury , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love their products! Definitely brings out my curls and has my hair feeling extremely soft!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles , Ca
Super fluffy and shiny hair everytime I use this. Works best if used as a primer for a cream moisturizer or leave in. Seals moisture nicely as well.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gave my hair really nice and natural curly waves. It definitely gives great texture and volume. My hair did feel a bit dry. But it foes a good job compared to others. Overall I was satisfied with this product.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my daughter and I are natural #curlygirl, I am a wavy girl, and she is a super thick, super coiled girl. I do not put gels, mousse, or hairspray in her curls because I would NEVER get a comb or brush back through her hair. Does this leave in actually detangle and set curls without leaving the hair feeling thick and matted?
Etyene F.
Etyene F.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?