BY DEVACURL #57 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? ...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
becky P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating on my super curly and coarse hair. Helps my curls keep a bounce and to reduce frizz. No harsh ingredients. Sulfate and paraben free! Products doesn’t build up but use sparingly on hair closer to scalp.DevaCurl B'Leave-In
Beisnel V.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este producto es muy bueno la verdad lo amo y me encanta lo recomendó a todos las chicas a usarlos. La verdad no se van arrepentir de usar este producto es de excelente calidad. Gracias por compartir este producto
Kelsey S.
Wilmette, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to styling product for my curly hair. It helps define my curls and keep things frizz-free, without weighing my hair down or getting stiff. Finding the right amount of product is CRUCIAL for this. It seems like the slightest difference in amount makes a huge difference in my hair. Play around with amounts on your days off to figure out which works best.
Ciera H.
Marysville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have such dry hair and using this was heaven in a bottle. It was a little pricey but so worth it. I will continue to get this for how hydrated it makes my hair.
Makia D.
Antioch , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE!!! This is the first leave in conditioner that actually showed me what a leave in should do!!! My absolute fav! But it is pricey
Lavanya R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does “plump” my curls. It’s the perfect first product to put on soaking we hair before applying all my other hair products. Love the smell and the slip that I get! Highly recommend it
ashley g.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Volumizes my hair and keeps my curls looking healthy and in control. Always looking for new products to keep my curls looking good and this ones definitely a favorite!
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this stuff. My curls come out so shiny and defined because of this! I love the way it smells and the fact that is a lightweight product is amazing. I highly recommend this product!
Kaitlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders when used correctly! If you use it how the salons tell you to use it, it helps your hair really cling to its natural curl or wave and helps reduce frizz a lot! I even got asked if my hair was naturally curly!! (My hair has never had much wave to it, let alone curl!) The only downside is it is expensive and comes in a fairly small bottle.
Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the worst product I've ever tried. When I first applied it to damp hair, I thought I must have did something wrong. It felt sticky, heavy and gross. I applied on soaking wet hair, same thing. Made my hair feel awful and did nothing for my waves. This is the only DevaCurl product I've flat out hated.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my daughter and I are natural #curlygirl, I am a wavy girl, and she is a super thick, super coiled girl. I do not put gels, mousse, or hairspray in her curls because I would NEVER get a comb or brush back through her hair. Does this leave in actually detangle and set curls without leaving the hair feeling thick and matted?
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?