BY DEVACURL #57 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? ...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect product to apply first to your wet hair to give it volume and extra moisture. It is extremely hydrating and layers well with other DevaCurl styling products. It is also very light weight and does not weigh down your hair or feel sticky.
Kiarra F.
This is an absolute curly girl essential, especially in the summer when our hair is at wits end being dragged through chlorinated pools and trips to the beach that fill our curls with salty residue. I apply this after getting out of the water, (mostly so my hair doesn't feel like straw) and let it work its magic. Always keep a bottle in my beach/pool bag, and it's smells great!
Amy T.
Northport, AL
Cannot even live without this product. It has been a life saver. I mix with the defining gel and the coconut curl cream. magical!
Abby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful product for curly headed gals! It really does de frizz and smooth out your curls. My hair feels nourished and soft after every use. This product has now become a staple for me! I also use some of this lines other products. Seriously if you have curly hair you need to try this! It will help tame the curls you fight with every morning to look nice.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, so this is the second most important product in my regular curly hair routine. Very important for the two combined for my type 3 curls. Keeps that curl pumped up with volume and refreshes the second day too. DevaCurl B'Leave-In
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PRODUCT! I've always wore my hair straight because I didn't know how to control my curls,they were everywhere!!!!! And frizzy but with these products I've worn my natural curly hair for months now and I'm LOVING IT!
Sarah B.
Memphis, TN
I recently started using this and it has made a wonderful difference in my hair! It has helped shape my curls and they have gone from being all over the place and frizzy to beautiful, perfect curls that I've always wanted. And I've only been using this for a couple of weeks!
Vianca F.
West Haven, CT
I looooove my bleave in!! It's my staple item for my wash n go's. It gives my hair so much bounce & my curls are so springy.
Anna D.
Bowie , MD
I have thin/fine 3a/b curls and I absolutely love the extra volume this product gives me. I use it alone or with the DevaCurl light defining gel and my hair LOVES it
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leave in is a different type of consistency. It's a jelly. It doesn't provide hold but it does help with volume. It has a pleasant smell. I use it on top of all my products once my hair starts to dry a little
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my daughter and I are natural #curlygirl, I am a wavy girl, and she is a super thick, super coiled girl. I do not put gels, mousse, or hairspray in her curls because I would NEVER get a comb or brush back through her hair. Does this leave in actually detangle and set curls without leaving the hair feeling thick and matted?
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?