4 colors available

BY DEVACURL #59 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Robin L.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing on my hair. The website says it works best for fine, curly hair so I didn't get purchase it at first to try since my hair is thick, coarse and curly. I happened upon a youtube review of it by a girl that didn't have fine hair and she swore by it. I decided to buy the B'Leave in and it is the best product for my hair. It really defines my curls and leaves them soft once the cast is broken. I love it!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Wonderful product for curly headed gals! It really does de frizz and smooth out your curls. My hair feels nourished and soft after every use. This product has now become a staple for me! I also use some of this lines other products. Seriously if you have curly hair you need to try this! It will help tame the curls you fight with every morning to look nice.
Genice Z.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
It works well however you can find WAY cheaper products for the curly girl method in the ethnic sections of stores or trader joes or sprouts
Chabely P.
Chabely P.
Passaic, NJ
I love this product also I love the leave in conditioner it keeps my hair soft and I recommend it for everyone to use
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When they released this product, I went crazy! I absolutely love Deva Curl. This leave in keeps my 3c hair moisturized without feeling greasy. I love it!
Steph F.
Steph F.
Love love love this product. This with a little curl defining product and I'm out the door makes styling so simple.
Zehra H.
Zehra H.
The smell is off putting to me, but it is amazing for my curly, frizzy hair! I apply this after showering. When it dries, my hair is smooth, my curls are defined, and it has a beautiful silky texture.
Maryna K.
Maryna K.
Great product for curly hair, doesn't make your hair look greasy at all. It look nice and soft on touch. Ulta has this product for sale, big variety of Deva
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you need a curl booster...this is it. It helps put some spring in your curls and leaves them moisturized but you still need a styler to achieve hold.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this leave in conditioner. It has great ingredients and I know that I can trust this brand
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my daughter and I are natural #curlygirl, I am a wavy girl, and she is a super thick, super coiled girl. I do not put gels, mousse, or hairspray in her curls because I would NEVER get a comb or brush back through her hair. Does this leave in actually detangle and set curls without leaving the hair feeling thick and matted?
Etyene F.
Etyene F.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?