BY DEVACURL #59 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? ...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This is great for hair that is wavy and needs a more defined curl pattern. For those hair types t is essential to hydrate without weighing down the hair and this product does both very well
Marshanna V.
I absolutely love the way this product define my curls and keeps them perfect for days. Even though it's a bit pricey (the entire line of products are expensive), it's worth the money.
ashley g.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Volumizes my hair and keeps my curls looking healthy and in control. Always looking for new products to keep my curls looking good and this ones definitely a favorite!
Sondra B.
Ellenwood, GA
This is a great leave in & definition for my naturally curly hair. It clumps my curls & gives me supreme defined curls. It's very hydrating. I purchased this bottle from Ulta.
Ciera H.
Marysville
I have such dry hair and using this was heaven in a bottle. It was a little pricey but so worth it. I will continue to get this for how hydrated it makes my hair.
Jenna D.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is a great product!! It's the second thing I put in my hair on my curly days. Helps hold the curls and form them. I follow with the Deva light hold gel. Affordable and worth it!
Abby S.
Review for: Moisture Supplement more...
Wonderful product for curly headed gals! It really does de frizz and smooth out your curls. My hair feels nourished and soft after every use. This product has now become a staple for me! I also use some of this lines other products. Seriously if you have curly hair you need to try this! It will help tame the curls you fight with every morning to look nice.
Roxanne S.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Moisture Supplement more...
I just began using this product a couple of weeks ago but have been using other Deva Curl products for the past year. This product has done wonders for my hair hydration!!! I use it after every wash to nourish and support my curls. It's absolutely amazing and I love the smell. It's gel-like but doesn't cause the sticky feeling to you hands or hair.
Safia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Okay that thing is magic !!! I have curly hair naturally but I straightened so much that my front hair doesn't curl anymore. I was hopeless and I decided to spend money on something worth it. I heard about DevaCurl product and I got it at Ricky's in NYC. That helps me spool much. I have now curls where I didn't have anymore. Thank you so much !!!
Shorty D.
Long Beach , CA
Review for: Moisture Supplement more...
I am black and Mexican and have super curly hair. I love all the deva curl products because it actually works on my hair. I use the product once a week when I wash my hair. When I'm done washing my hair in the shower I flip my hair over and scrunch and glide B Leave In through my hair then flip back of. Not sure if it's meant to be a styling tool but if definitely helps define my curls
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Both my daughter and I are natural #curlygirl, I am a wavy girl, and she is a super thick, super coiled girl. I do not put gels, mousse, or hairspray in her curls because I would NEVER get a comb or brush back through her hair. Does this leave in actually detangle and set curls without leaving the hair feeling thick and matted?
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?