4 colors available

BY DEVACURL #60 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love the B'Leave-in Curl Boost Volumizer. I have fine, thin curly hair and this gives it just the right amount of volume so that my curls don't just hang there. A very small amount goes a long way!
Snap:lexxdrea D.
Snap:lexxdrea D.
Waterbury , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love their products! Definitely brings out my curls and has my hair feeling extremely soft!
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Princeton, TX
I love their products because they are sulfate free. I've never had anything bad to say about it. It's definitely worth the purchase.
Dareen E.
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
Definitely recommend to anyone with frizzy curly hair! This product calms down the frizz and makes your curls softer and fuller
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you need a curl booster...this is it. It helps put some spring in your curls and leaves them moisturized but you still need a styler to achieve hold.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this leave in conditioner. It has great ingredients and I know that I can trust this brand
Sydney E.
Sydney E.
Denver, CO
I love Deva Curl's products & the leave in conditioner is no exception! The smell is fantastic & it leaves my curls looking healthy, bouncy, & soft. Highly recommend it!
Celia M.
Celia M.
Miramar, FL
I don't love it as much as my light defining gel from DevaCurl. It makes me ends a bit dryer after its completely air dried.
Germantown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick, curly hair and the B'Leave In was not mentioned for my hair type. I tried it anyway and actually like it. The light defining gel was drying my hair out, but this leave mine soft and keeps curls in place.
Germantown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing on my hair. The website says it works best for fine, curly hair so I didn't get purchase it at first to try since my hair is thick, coarse and curly. I happened upon a youtube review of it by a girl that didn't have fine hair and she swore by it. I decided to buy the B'Leave in and it is the best product for my hair. It really defines my curls and leaves them soft once the cast is broken. I love it!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my daughter and I are natural #curlygirl, I am a wavy girl, and she is a super thick, super coiled girl. I do not put gels, mousse, or hairspray in her curls because I would NEVER get a comb or brush back through her hair. Does this leave in actually detangle and set curls without leaving the hair feeling thick and matted?
Etyene F.
Etyene F.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?