BY DEVACURL #56 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? ...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Brittany M.
The product itself smelled great, however that's all it really did for me. I have curly, thick hair and it didn't really hold for me. Maybe my hair is just too thick for the product to work but regardless it was a disappointment for me because I love Deva products usually.
Brandi P.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love the B'Leave-in Curl Boost Volumizer. I have fine, thin curly hair and this gives it just the right amount of volume so that my curls don't just hang there. A very small amount goes a long way!
Brianna T.
Princeton, TX
I love their products because they are sulfate free. I've never had anything bad to say about it. It's definitely worth the purchase.
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
Definitely recommend to anyone with frizzy curly hair! This product calms down the frizz and makes your curls softer and fuller
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles , Ca
Super fluffy and shiny hair everytime I use this. Works best if used as a primer for a cream moisturizer or leave in. Seals moisture nicely as well.
Makia D.
Antioch , TN
LOVE!!! This is the first leave in conditioner that actually showed me what a leave in should do!!! My absolute fav! But it is pricey
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
This Leave-in gives my hair life. I love the way it keeps my hair full of moisture, and helps with the frizz. It's a must keep!
Vianca F.
West Haven, CT
I looooove my bleave in!! It's my staple item for my wash n go's. It gives my hair so much bounce & my curls are so springy.
Marissa S.
Buena Park
This leave in always leaves my curls hydrated and prepped for any styler. I use this every time after I wash my hair.
Dotti G.
Upland, NE
Ok..This did nothing for me, but it made my daughter's curls unbelievable! They are super bouncy and soft.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my daughter and I are natural #curlygirl, I am a wavy girl, and she is a super thick, super coiled girl. I do not put gels, mousse, or hairspray in her curls because I would NEVER get a comb or brush back through her hair. Does this leave in actually detangle and set curls without leaving the hair feeling thick and matted?
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?