4 colors available

BY DEVACURL #60 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for hair that is wavy and needs a more defined curl pattern. For those hair types t is essential to hydrate without weighing down the hair and this product does both very well
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is a great product!! It's the second thing I put in my hair on my curly days. Helps hold the curls and form them. I follow with the Deva light hold gel. Affordable and worth it!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
The product itself smelled great, however that's all it really did for me. I have curly, thick hair and it didn't really hold for me. Maybe my hair is just too thick for the product to work but regardless it was a disappointment for me because I love Deva products usually.
Vianca F.
Vianca F.
West Haven, CT
I looooove my bleave in!! It's my staple item for my wash n go's. It gives my hair so much bounce & my curls are so springy.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles , Ca
Super fluffy and shiny hair everytime I use this. Works best if used as a primer for a cream moisturizer or leave in. Seals moisture nicely as well.
Siobhan D.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Leave-in gives my hair life. I love the way it keeps my hair full of moisture, and helps with the frizz. It's a must keep!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Buena Park
This leave in always leaves my curls hydrated and prepped for any styler. I use this every time after I wash my hair.
Dotti G.
Dotti G.
Upland, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok..This did nothing for me, but it made my daughter's curls unbelievable! They are super bouncy and soft.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love the B'Leave-in Curl Boost Volumizer. I have fine, thin curly hair and this gives it just the right amount of volume so that my curls don't just hang there. A very small amount goes a long way!
Snap:lexxdrea D.
Snap:lexxdrea D.
Waterbury , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love their products! Definitely brings out my curls and has my hair feeling extremely soft!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my daughter and I are natural #curlygirl, I am a wavy girl, and she is a super thick, super coiled girl. I do not put gels, mousse, or hairspray in her curls because I would NEVER get a comb or brush back through her hair. Does this leave in actually detangle and set curls without leaving the hair feeling thick and matted?
Etyene F.
Etyene F.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?