BY DEVACURL #56 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? ...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Brianna B.
This gave my hair really nice and natural curly waves. It definitely gives great texture and volume. My hair did feel a bit dry. But it foes a good job compared to others. Overall I was satisfied with this product.
Abby G.
This was the first devacurl product I purchased (after my blow dry and diffuser combo) it's AWESOME! It leaves my hair so soft and my curls have so much texture and with lots of volume after diffusing. I love it!
Shelby C.
Henderson , NV
This line has changed mine and my curly q sons hair for the better. I had heard of it before Influenster but never gave it a purchase. I received the line from them and have never looked back!
Anna D.
Bowie , MD
I have thin/fine 3a/b curls and I absolutely love the extra volume this product gives me. I use it alone or with the DevaCurl light defining gel and my hair LOVES it
Amber W.
Irmo, SC
I LOVE this product it's perfect for my hair! It doesn't weigh down my hair but it has a great hold and a wonderful smell! It leaves a great shiny on my hair, also. The only negative for this product is the price.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This is great for hair that is wavy and needs a more defined curl pattern. For those hair types t is essential to hydrate without weighing down the hair and this product does both very well
Marshanna V.
I absolutely love the way this product define my curls and keeps them perfect for days. Even though it's a bit pricey (the entire line of products are expensive), it's worth the money.
Chanada T.
Murrieta , CA
I love Devacurl products. This is a great lightweight styler that can be used straight out of the shower or to freshen up your curls. A little goes a long way. These products are worth every penny. Great smell.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
This is a great leave in & definition for my naturally curly hair. It clumps my curls & gives me supreme defined curls. It's very hydrating. I purchased this bottle from Ulta.
Jenna D.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is a great product!! It's the second thing I put in my hair on my curly days. Helps hold the curls and form them. I follow with the Deva light hold gel. Affordable and worth it!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my daughter and I are natural #curlygirl, I am a wavy girl, and she is a super thick, super coiled girl. I do not put gels, mousse, or hairspray in her curls because I would NEVER get a comb or brush back through her hair. Does this leave in actually detangle and set curls without leaving the hair feeling thick and matted?
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?