BY DEVACURL #56 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? ...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Danielle N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I’ve been using this product for 2 weeks a total of 4 application on my hair and I really like it. It only have 4 stars and not 5 because it leaves your hair feeling pretty dry and crunchy but if you add oil after it’s better. This DevaCurl B’Leave-in defines my curls perfectly, the product dealt really light and smells good. Doesn’t leave a weird grease feel on your hands afterwards either. I bought it on sale at Macy’s, few dollars less that the usual price but I think so far that it’s worth it. I will recommend this product!
Stef M.
This is a product you can B-lieve in!!! I use this daily as part of my curly girl hair regimen. Applying a generous amount on my wet hair along with a curly hair Creme is truly all I need in a crunch. Devacurl got it right making this product have a great hold without leaving the hair sticky. It appears like a thick, slippery gel but leaves curls light and bouncy. DevaCurl B'Leave-In
Christina F.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: Other more...
This is my absolute favorite Devacurl product! This works amazing with all kinds of creams and gels. I apply this product while my hair is still soaking wet after the shower, and crunch out the excess. This product seriously makes my curls pop! This product doesn't have any hold so i suggest following with your favorite curl cream or gel on top.
roya a.
Los angeles , CA
this whole entire line is magnificent. i️ don’t have curly hair (although i️ go to bed every night wishing and praying I wake up with beautiful curls), I have thick, wavy hair accompanied by frizz. yay! not. this leave-in tames the frizz, makes my hair soft and luxurious and just makes my waves more wavey to the point I can wear it naturally.
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
Review for: Other more...
I tried the newest formula with the green and pink packaging. This Leave In is like nothing I've ever used before. It comes out like a water gel and it provides moisture, volume, and wave/ curl definition. Works really well with other Deva products layered on top like a gel, the mousse, supercream or wave maker.
Taylor T.
Elk Mound
I've had this product for over a year and I love it! You only need a little bit! It totally defines my curls. Doesn't leave that crunchy feeling either and smells awesome! O ly negative I'd have to say is it's a little pricey, but you pay for what you get! [product:devacurl-b'leave-in]
Carmelle🍍 P.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I'm a Deva girl, who finally knows how to handle the girls I was born with. Having a leave-in conditioner that I trust is one of the most important things in my arsenal. It's moisturizing and helps my curls take on a beautiful ringlet form. DevaCurl B'Leave-In
Nadia L.
Bear
This product is great! I love all DevaCurl products so it’s no mystery I would also love this. It was great at keeping moisture in and my curl pattern. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone with curly hair!! A great leave in conditioner
Kelsey S.
Wilmette, IL
This is my go-to styling product for my curly hair. It helps define my curls and keep things frizz-free, without weighing my hair down or getting stiff. Finding the right amount of product is CRUCIAL for this. It seems like the slightest difference in amount makes a huge difference in my hair. Play around with amounts on your days off to figure out which works best.
smile J.
Naples, FL
This product is the first devacurl product I've ever gotten and it was definitely worth buying. I've noticed a lot of volume and definition after using it. I just ran out of it and going to be purchasing this again when I have the time.
Vanessa S.
I've been curious about trying this. I have very thick, long curly hair an I've seen mixed reviews about the product. Would this be good for 3A/3B hair?
Mary R.
Will this leave my hair frizzy? #CurlyGirl
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I'm a #CurlyGirl and have been dying to try this product! I love their gel, but the products are so expensive that I'm hesitant to try anything else! I just watched the influenster video on YouTube featuring Devacurl and I saw another product called the buildup blaster and it looks AMAZING!!! Anyone every tried these two products before? I'd love some feedback on it! #CurlyGirlsRock
Sally M.
How much more effective is this than a homemade coconut oil mask?
Xenith B.
Woodbury, MN
Does it keep your hair straight the whole day? at least not frizzy?