BY DEVACURL #57 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? ...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shorty D.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am black and Mexican and have super curly hair. I love all the deva curl products because it actually works on my hair. I use the product once a week when I wash my hair. When I'm done washing my hair in the shower I flip my hair over and scrunch and glide B Leave In through my hair then flip back of. Not sure if it's meant to be a styling tool but if definitely helps define my curls
Kiarra F.
This is an absolute curly girl essential, especially in the summer when our hair is at wits end being dragged through chlorinated pools and trips to the beach that fill our curls with salty residue. I apply this after getting out of the water, (mostly so my hair doesn't feel like straw) and let it work its magic. Always keep a bottle in my beach/pool bag, and it's smells great!
Roxanne S.
Memphis, TN
I just began using this product a couple of weeks ago but have been using other Deva Curl products for the past year. This product has done wonders for my hair hydration!!! I use it after every wash to nourish and support my curls. It's absolutely amazing and I love the smell. It's gel-like but doesn't cause the sticky feeling to you hands or hair.
Amanda H.
Allentown, PA
We bought the whole set and continue to keep buying that's how good it works. Makes your hair feel clean and curly. I bought it online then in a store near my home. I have naturally curly hair but I bleached it so my hair was damaged and my curls disappeared. Once I started using this brand they came back. I am very satisfied
Nadia M.
Peabody, MA
This leave in conditioner is amazing 😍. I typically buy it from Sephora, order online, or from a local salon to my area. it leaves your hair feeling so smooth and soft. it's easy to use, it smells scrumptious and it's easy to find online. I recommend for all curls, but especially dry curly hair
Hannah J.
I'm a picky one when it comes to my curls! But...this smell good leave in is perfect for giving my curls a boost, keeping them frizz free and feeling light/breezy instead of bogged down in gel. I will definitely be making this purchase again!
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
My hair is wavy as opposed to ringlet curls so the gel hasn't worked the best for me. I live in a humid climate so I need more control. If you have ringlet curls it would be best. My sister had super curly hair and loved it.
Bella P.
Lodi, NJ
This is a great styler and amazing to use as a refresher for your curls. I use it for wash and go's and 3rd day hair. It just is a little too pricey but I've never seen a product like it. Every curly should try it
Allie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is a part of my regular hair routine. I can't for the life of me tell you exactly what it does, but I know that my hair doesn't do right without it.
Amanda H.
Having naturally curly hair, I used to deal with tangles constantly. B Leave In hydrates each curl so that they keep their curl pattern. No frizz! No tangles!
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Frey K.
Had anyone tried this? My curly hair is not as curly as it once was because of years of straightening and I would like to stop using the straightener but need something to help it look more alive.
Sabrina G.
New Braunfels, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a leave in conditioner or a gel? Can anyone suggest whether to use this or the arc angel gel instead or both? I have the no poo cleasner and conditioner and the coconut styling cream but I want a gel to seal the cream. I'd prefer not to put so many products in my hair so hopefully just one of these would work..
Does it leave residue in your hair??