BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & friz...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Ashley G.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Volumizes my hair and keeps my curls looking healthy and in control. Always looking for new products to keep my curls looking good and this ones definitely a favorite!
amy 🌿.
Bronx
my favorite! does it’s job well. gives me good volume, my holy grail. im in love with this
Nicole M.
Carnegie , PA
Review for: Curl Condition more...
Love love love DevaCurl conditioner. Keeps all the moisture instead your curls. It’s a little more expensive but worth it. I have really dead ends and it leaves my hair shiny, frizz free and not weighted Down. Best curl conditioner out there.
Alexandra A.
Freeport, FL
$20 at Sephora and I’ve never been so happy with enhancing my natural curls ! I love scrunching and smoothing this into my hair when it’s damp and try to reform my curls. The texture is like a gel but not a get (maybe like egg whites) it’s very weird. However, it smell like grapes and it does a great job with my hair!❤️❤️
Bianca L.
hyde park
Review for: Curl Condition more...
b’leave-in by deva curl Has to be by far one of my most favorite products it gives you the best hydration for your hair and defined the girls perfectly it’s very pricey but in the end it’s very worth it not disappointed at all
Kirsten P.
Review for: Other more...
This stuff is amazing for curly hair! I have no frizz at all but my hair isn’t being weighed down like other products I have used. My curls are defined and bouncy and I have a great hair day whenever I use it
emily b.
St Catharine, ON
Review for: Haircare Curl Condition By Deva Concepts more...
I really like this and wish I had more... hint hint.
Seriously though. If you have curls this is probably going to help you out a ton. You can do for a defined crunchy look or pull the curls apart and make them wispy. This product makes them lastttt.
paige s.
Mechanicsville
This is my absolute favorite hair product so far! Makes my hair super shiny and defined. And love the smell.
Nohemi C.
Litchfield, IL
Omg! My favorite Deva product ever. It adds so much volume. I apply it right after I get out of the shower and let it sit while I get dressed. Once I finish, I continue styling my hair
Mother O.
Newark , NJ
Review for: Curl Condition more...
After trying out so many products I heard about this “deva curls leave-in” and after a month of trying this product I feel completely in love with it!. I recommend you all curly girls out there to try this leave in
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Rubi K.
Scarborough , ON
I am a huge fan of Wave Maker by Devacurl, as it provides definition but softness to my curls. I was wondering what you would choose between B'Leavin or Wave Maker to hold more definition?
Alma S.
Stockton, CA
would i put this on before the coconut styling creme?
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl