Katy, TX

I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?

Milan C.
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
1 year, 6 months ago
This contains frizz very well. I use it directly after I wash my hair. It defines my curls and after I let it air dry, I fluff it a little. My hair never gets frizzy.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Allentown, PA
2 years, 1 month ago
Depends on the humidity, my hair gets frizzy some times but mainly when I mix products. This product is really great and it works wonders
Katy, TX