Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ

Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Memphis, TN
1 year, 2 months ago
My hair was so frizzy before i started using this and now there is little to no frizz. It shapes and defines my hair amazingly, too.
Sage M.
Sage M.
Leander, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
This is my go-to. I use it every day. My hair is curly and very fine and gets frizzy easily. This product takes care of it and makes my hair smooth and my curls bouncy.