BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

Buy on ULTA
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I have to say this one was a disappointment for me. I have 2B type waves and thought this product might be right for me. Sadly it does not have enough hold. I can't say really about the leave in benefits, but I was hoping for a plumpifier it would be good? Maybe I used it wrong.
Mena B.
This leave in conditioner is specifically for curly hair! It provides the prefect amount of moisture, frizz control, and texture for curls! Not super heavy so it will not weigh down your curls! Definitely recommend this to anyone with curly hair!
Paris R.
California City
Fanatic I love every deva curl product my hair is 3b 3c curls and all the products keep my hair looking good shiny moisture’s
Neda N.
Acworth, GA
this product is great to scrunch in your hair. it leaves great curls and long lasting efffects. it doesnt leave your hair too hard either. hair is still soft but the curls remain.
Edra P.
If you have natural curly hair, you need to buy this product!! It is definitely worth it. I have type 3b hair and this left my curls super defined!
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
When I use this and let it sit in my hair it starts defining my curls as well as moisturising it. I trust this company and will keep buying.
L B.
Oh my gosh!! DevaCurl is the epitome of great product. I never knew my curls could look so good. I was super excited when I saw this in Ulta. It's very pricey BUT you will not regret it. This is the only product that makes my curls stand out and have so much volume.  I LOVE DEVACURL!
Paige D.
One of the best leave-in products I have ever used. A little pricey but worth it. I was surprised at first by the texture. I was expecting it to be creamy but it's clear-ish and snotty feeling but does wonders on my hair. Must have for curly hair.
Dariana Q.
Dorchester, MA
They are very good and of good quality, they define the hair very well, it has a lot of product and that is good since the girls with curly hair use a lot more product.
cory v.
Temple, PA
I love my Deva Curl B'leave in. I started a journey to try to embrace my natural hair and curls. I would say Deva Curls have helped me achieve just that!. I'm still learning about my hair and techniques to keep my style longer but so far I love this leave in and the smell.