BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

Buy on ULTA
Katherine S.
Bronx, NY
I would recommend this product if you are trying to get your curls back. All Deva Curls products are amazing & help. It’s also a nice scent. I have super curly hair and it still activates my curls wonderfully. You can get this product at any drug store. Compared to others this is the best!DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel, Strong Hold No-Crunch StylerDevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream Conditioner
Naidelyn V.
I bought the big bottle to this because why not anything deva curl ill take and i love it in largeee quantities . This is a leave in but it is not like most leave in because this one is sort of like this water gel texture. I only use this on the day i wash my hair and i use it obviously while its still pretty soakin wet as i feel thats when it works best for me !
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper I won’t start my day without this product. I apply this over mousse and before a good gel. This is an excellent amplifier for curly hair. It never fails me. I am a deva curl junkie!!!
Neda N.
Acworth, GA
This product is great I love it so much. It leaves my hair really soft silky. My hair in a tell you what to write my hair is really unruly and curly and the product last a long time I use this product every day and I'm very satisfied.
Heather M.
Slaughter, LA
I really love all diva curl products I have tried and this gel is no exception. I use this when my hair is soaking wet and scrunch it up and clump it together to create thicker curls with minimal frizz.
mariah G.
I was introduced to this amazing product by a fellow curly hair sister. She raved on, so I decided to give it a go. If you have curly hair you know each curl pattern is different so what works for you may not work for me. However this product changed my curls and their health immediately. My curls are more defined and vibrant looking. I use on my daughter as well, whom does have a different curl pattern than I.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I'm inlove with DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper 16oz it's literally like magic! The first use makes a big difference, I swear! My hair was so damaged that my hair wouldn't curl, and after using deva curl, it littaraly made my hair curl again.. I feel like they know exactly what or hair needs, they really do specialize in this brand, it's amazing!!!
Massiel C.
Lawrence
I stepped into sephora looking for an item that would help my poor hair . my hair doesn't grow . Has no curls or no waves just straight after all the bleaching.the associate handed me this product and said "trust me!" I ended up trusting and boy should I thank her it gave me bouncy nice curls and gave a good amount of voulme and since I've been doing this routinely I seen an inch in hair growth ! DEVA CURL ROCKS!!!
Mary D.
Newark
I was skeptical about this product but now that I am using it on soaking wet hair, I am a fan.  It creates soft ringlets with no frizz . I do need to use a palm full to get the proper results so even the 16 ounce bottle does not last long for me. Excited to try more Deva Curl products on my curly hair journey!!!
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I love Devacurl products. I have really frizzy curly hair and every time I buy a Devacurl product, they always help my hair look amazing! They are priced fair and I love the quality of the products. I definitely recommend if you have a hard time controlling your curly hair!