BY DEVACURL #48 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? ...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Keyanna W.
Palmdale
Review for: Curl Condition more...
I should start off by saying I was reluctant to purchase this due to the negative reviews I saw about it drying their hair out and causing flakes. I am happy I went out on a limb and purchased this anyways.
This is a great tool if you are like me and have multiple hair textures that have different needs. Some parts of my hair are looser in curl pattern so they need more volume while others are tighter in texture and need something that helps to elongate it. This tool helps with both and all you need to do is apply it strategically. If you need more volume scrunch it into your hair. If you need your hair to be elongated use the praying hands method and pull it down your hair from roots to end. I love how effect this is at not only moisturizing but also solidifying the hold. It pairs perfect with the ultra defining gel and it makes my hair last much longer. This is a staple!
Side Tip: Less is more. The ones that experienced flakes typically were putting much more of the product than necessary and following up with a gel which then caused a flaky cast. Section your hair if it's thick and coarse  in 4-6 sections and apply a quarter amount. Voila you look stunning!
Let me know if you would like to see a video on this. I have 3c-4a textured hair.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Other more...
I just got this product, along with the How To Quit Shampoo set. I used it with all the products, and it solidified my curls’ shape while not making it crunchy or hard. The smell is herby, like the shampoo and conditioner, but it definitely smells fresh once it dries. I air dry my hair always, and so I used this after rinsing my hair by rubbing it on my hands and scrunching upward. I also used the microfiber towel to help form the curls more. My only complaints are the price tag really (which there was a value pack this came in), and that it left my hair a little frizzy. I’m sure with some messing around, and possibly other products, i can make it less frizzy. I did use a little bit of hair oil and that seemed to fix the frizz while maintaining my curls! After my first and only time of using this yesterday, I 10/10 would recommend getting this product, along with other devacurl rinsing items, to restore your curls.
Danielle N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I’ve been using this product for 2 weeks a total of 4 application on my hair and I really like it. It only have 4 stars and not 5 because it leaves your hair feeling pretty dry and crunchy but if you add oil after it’s better. This DevaCurl B’Leave-in defines my curls perfectly, the product dealt really light and smells good. Doesn’t leave a weird grease feel on your hands afterwards either. I bought it on sale at Macy’s, few dollars less that the usual price but I think so far that it’s worth it. I will recommend this product!
Stef M.
This is a product you can B-lieve in!!! I use this daily as part of my curly girl hair regimen. Applying a generous amount on my wet hair along with a curly hair Creme is truly all I need in a crunch. Devacurl got it right making this product have a great hold without leaving the hair sticky. It appears like a thick, slippery gel but leaves curls light and bouncy. DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper
roya a.
Los Angeles, CA
this whole entire line is magnificent. i️ don’t have curly hair (although i️ go to bed every night wishing and praying I wake up with beautiful curls), I have thick, wavy hair accompanied by frizz. yay! not. this leave-in tames the frizz, makes my hair soft and luxurious and just makes my waves more wavey to the point I can wear it naturally.
NIA R.
Review for: Curl Condition more...
I have a mix of 2C and 3A hair so some parts of my hair are a bit straighter than others. I tried using only their leave in condition but my curls seemed flat and less defined. I paired it with this beauty and voila, my curls instantly spiraled up! This is a staple in my hair care routine that I never miss.
jasmine a.
Glendale, CA
This is a holy grail! Deva Curl products are very lightweight and very replenishing for hair. I use this straight out of the shower and it is in the consistency of a gel so it is easier to slip through your hair with your fingers!
Brielle W.
Review for: Other more...
This definitely pumps up my curls but I have 4a/4b hair so I need to cocktail this with supercream. However, this product definitely does deliver on it's claims! My mom who has 3b/3c hair absolutely adores this product. She currently has to buy me another because she's used up all of mine😂
Taylor T.
Elk Mound
I've had this product for over a year and I love it! You only need a little bit! It totally defines my curls. Doesn't leave that crunchy feeling either and smells awesome! O ly negative I'd have to say is it's a little pricey, but you pay for what you get! [product:devacurl-b'leave-in]
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
Review for: Other more...
This is my absolute favorite Devacurl product! This works amazing with all kinds of creams and gels. I apply this product while my hair is still soaking wet after the shower, and crunch out the excess. This product seriously makes my curls pop! This product doesn't have any hold so i suggest following with your favorite curl cream or gel on top.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? My hair tends to get really frizzy. #curlygirl
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Both my daughter and I are natural #curlygirl, I am a wavy girl, and she is a super thick, super coiled girl. I do not put gels, mousse, or hairspray in her curls because I would NEVER get a comb or brush back through her hair. Does this leave in actually detangle and set curls without leaving the hair feeling thick and matted?
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?