DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

How does this work?
Is this product good for thin hair?
Does DevaCurl change your curl pattern?
Start your review of DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper!
Blyssey B.
Anaheim, CA
DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper uploaded by Blyssey B.
Review for: DevaCurl B′Leave In Miracle Curl Plumper 6 Oz
I absolutely love this styling cream! It really helped enhance my curls without weighing them down! I noticed my hair was less frizzy and super bouncy! The next morning my hair felt soft and moisturized. Looking forward to using this more.
Samantha R.
Leesburg, VA
DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper uploaded by Samantha R.
Review for: DevaCurl B′Leave In Miracle Curl Plumper 6 Oz
I love this product! I put it on almost every time after I shower and it really helps hydrate and defined my curls!
Yocaira H.
Kissimmee, FL
DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper uploaded by Yocaira H.
My hair curly is broken I don't like Devacurl.. it’s a fake Devacurl product or this leave in conditioner is not for me.
Dorburnell S.
Los Angeles
DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper uploaded by Dorburnell S.
Review for: DevaCurl B′Leave In Miracle Curl Plumper 6 Oz
No. A great leave in conditioner. My hair really feels coated and protected when I’m using this.
Meg B.
Westbank
DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper uploaded by Meg B.
Review for: DevaCurl B′Leave In Miracle Curl Plumper 6 Oz
I am absolutely in love with this product! At first I was a little sceptical because it is more of a gel consistency, but once you scrunch it into your hair Its a curl Miracle! I have wavy hair that’s prone to frizz and when used with DevaCurl Leave-In Decadence™ I have curls! I use more than I think I’ll need, a good squeeze! And if you let the cast of the product fully dry WITHOUT brushing or combing or TOUCHING your hair you are left with beautiful soft light bouncy curls! After the cast Is gone I like to run some oil through my locks to give me some shine and to lock in extra moisture! So happy with this one! These curls last for days! Bravo Deva Curl bravo!
Crystal M.
DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper uploaded by Crystal M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: DevaCurl B′Leave In Miracle Curl Plumper 6 Oz
I feel like even though this product says it for curly hair it did help plump up my waves and give it to touchable volume. I can only imagine how well it would work for curly hair. Down side it left my hair with white flakes all over after my hair dried out and volume did not last long. I hope they fix the flaking issue.*I purchased this product and received cash back for review purposes through influenster.
Kris L.
Diamondhead , MS
DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper uploaded by Kris L.
Review for: Devacurl B'leave-In (miracle Curl Plumper
I can't tell you how much I love this stuff! This is my go-to stuff for curl hair days. It leaves my hair corky curly without having any stiffness or stickiness. I would definitely recommend this for anybody looking to get the most out of their curls.
Renée A.
Baltimore, MD
DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper uploaded by Renée A.
This product is my holy grail ! A must have for low density curlies. It’s light, goes into hair easily and is easy to layer under hold products. This is the only product I use EVERY wash day!
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper uploaded by Buse B.
Review for: DevaCurl B′Leave In Miracle Curl Plumper 6 Oz
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I had some high hopes for cream, but it didn’t get along with my hair type. I have thick 2b hair that can be a bit frizzy. No matter how much (followed the directions...) or little I used, it always weighed my hair down. I always had to wash my hair more often after using it as well :/
Ask a question to the Influenster community...