BY DEVACURL #57 in Leave-In Conditioner

Is it for me?

If you want to bring out your natural curls, plump em' up and add moisture and shine, this is exactly what you need.

What does it do?

This lightweight gelée contains a conditioning and stengthening blend of wheat protein, lemongrass and chamomile. The moisturizing formula adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls.

How do I use it?

• Rub between your palms and apply generously to wet or damp curls.
  • Glide the product downward to elongate or scrunch it onto hair in an upward motion to add body and to play up your natural texture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:
The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Does this really leave your curls well defined & frizz free? ...2 Answers
  • Will this help with frizz?1 Answers
  • How do you use this best during styling?1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Stef M.
This is a product you can B-lieve in!!! I use this daily as part of my curly girl hair regimen. Applying a generous amount on my wet hair along with a curly hair Creme is truly all I need in a crunch. Devacurl got it right making this product have a great hold without leaving the hair sticky. It appears like a thick, slippery gel but leaves curls light and bouncy. DevaCurl B'Leave-In
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I just bought the Deva Curl products cause I decided to get my curls back on track since it's been a few months without making him straight my curls weren't the best that they could be.
They are kinda on the expensive side but they do give you results. My hair it's starting to get better and more defined. So I'd totally recommend this product.
If you want your curls very defined and with heathy aspect. Buy it and give a try. It is worth
Kelsey S.
Wilmette, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to styling product for my curly hair. It helps define my curls and keep things frizz-free, without weighing my hair down or getting stiff. Finding the right amount of product is CRUCIAL for this. It seems like the slightest difference in amount makes a huge difference in my hair. Play around with amounts on your days off to figure out which works best.
Kaitlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders when used correctly! If you use it how the salons tell you to use it, it helps your hair really cling to its natural curl or wave and helps reduce frizz a lot! I even got asked if my hair was naturally curly!! (My hair has never had much wave to it, let alone curl!) The only downside is it is expensive and comes in a fairly small bottle.
Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the worst product I've ever tried. When I first applied it to damp hair, I thought I must have did something wrong. It felt sticky, heavy and gross. I applied on soaking wet hair, same thing. Made my hair feel awful and did nothing for my waves. This is the only DevaCurl product I've flat out hated.
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best leave in! It's lightweight and clear so I dont get any weird white patches where I forgot to rub the conditioner in. It also works seamlessly with the arc angel gel which I had previously had problems with because of creams. This leave my hair super volumized too.
smile J.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the first devacurl product I've ever gotten and it was definitely worth buying. I've noticed a lot of volume and definition after using it. I just ran out of it and going to be purchasing this again when I have the time.
becky P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating on my super curly and coarse hair. Helps my curls keep a bounce and to reduce frizz. No harsh ingredients. Sulfate and paraben free! Products doesn’t build up but use sparingly on hair closer to scalp.DevaCurl B'Leave-In
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
O love this! Not only a little goes a longcway but it made a huge difference in my daily basis! It has a price good for its quality and lasts a long time! It's east o use and I'd buy again for sure! I'd recommend to all!
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this stuff. My curls come out so shiny and defined because of this! I love the way it smells and the fact that is a lightweight product is amazing. I highly recommend this product!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering how good this leave in conditioner is very curly frizzy hair is very difficult to find something good?
Libby R.
Mansfield, OH
Can you find this product in regular retail stores or only in salons?
Sharonda H.
Lansing, MI
I'm curious of all the Deva products. How does it work on natural kinky curly hair?
ericka w.
Will this de frizz my curls?
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to try this. Is it worth the money?