BY DEVACURL

Curl Sculpting Pomade

Is it for me?

If you're looking for a styler that will give you that undone, textured look, then oh yeah!

What does it do?

This unique gel-pomade starts off dense but melts in your hands allowing you the freedom to create texture and volume for a perfectly imperfect effect. The moisturizing formula is made with jojoba oil and cupuaçu butter for softness and shine.

How do I use it?

Start by rubbing a pea sized amount between hands or fingertips, then play! Apply at the roots for volume and then make your way from the mid-lengths of the hair to the ends to create a tousled look. Shake at the root with your hands and rough it up until desired effect is achieved. Anything goes!

• How is this for very thick, curly,and course hair and need a gel ...1 Answers
  • Does this become thick and waxy? Or hard and tacky? Or is it more...1 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
Baytown, TX
Personally I love deva curl and this product is great. Always gives that soft bounce to hair
icelean r.
icelean r.
Best product to rejuvenate your curls and best product for hydrating your curls without putting other products this us a great product and I love it for me and my kids.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL when it comes to my hair. Just a little bit scrunched into my curls helps define, separate and provide long-lasting hold. My mother didn't like it that much because her hair is a bit on the thin side and she thought it was too heavy. For my thick, coarse hair it is JUST RIGHT!
Sana I.
Sana I.
The hold is perfect, i get full yet loose curls 3bish and this just keeps it from not getting frizzy lasting longer and just overall tamed smells aaaamazibg!
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Northport, AL
I use this product when my hair is almost dry to break up the gel cast. It gives a nice touchably-soft but curl-supportive hold for the rest of the day.
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
Deva curl has changed my life as a mommy to my curly haired QT. It leaves my daughter's hair, bouncey and refined. The scent is amazing and it makes the detangling process an absolute breeze! I alos use this product for edge control bc it doesn't harden or flake. I 100% recommend this for all types of wavy to 4c curl texture!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
How is this for very thick, curly,and course hair and need a gel with some stiffness ..so my question is would this add to that or should I just use the gel?
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
Does this become thick and waxy? Or hard and tacky? Or is it more of a styling cream? #curlygirl