BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you have frizz-prone curls that need extra moisture and lasting hold, snap this up!

What does it do?

The extra-moisturizing formula surrounds your curls with a non-sticky, protective curl cast that sends frizz packing and defines your curl shape. The unique formula, made with chamomile, lemongrass, and orange peel extract, keeps curls smooth and soft for the long haul.

How do I use it?

Rub gel between palms. Tilt head forward then scrunch gel all over very wet curls in an upward motion. Use the DevaTowel to soak up excess water and speed up air-drying time. Now hands off! Once curls are completely dry, shake at the root and gently scrunch upward again to soften the firm cast. You'll get touchable, crunch-free curls that look and feel moisturized.

Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
I wanted so badly to like this gel. I love Deva Curl and they they put out excellent products, but this gel, being maximum holds, just isn’t doing it for me. There was very little crunch as they claim, but my curls had fallen by the end of the day and were nearly non existent the next morning. I can usually get 7+ days out of a wash with excellent curls and more definition toward the end of the week, but not with this. My 3a curls were barely 2b waves. I do not think this is a bad product, however, just not a defining or holding gel. I like that it didn’t dry my hair out, at all. I don’t plan to give up on this product just yet, I just want to figure out a different way to use it.
Renee V.
West Fargo
My stylist thought I should try this instead of the ultra defining gel the last time that I had a DevaCut. It was amazing! My bouncy curls lasted throughout a party at the lake and were even still there all through the next day (which Never happens for me)! I will be ordering this when I need to have my curls stay for a day or two!  It was a little crunchy to begin with but soon turned into soft curls.
Sirena N.
When I first used this, I instantly fell in love with it. It has a refreshing orange/citrus scent and doesn't leave any crunch in your hair. However, I have curly hair that reaches to my waist and just had to use too much of this product to get enough hold. If you have shorter curls that don't need a lot of product, you would probably really love this! I have heard wonderful things about the Ultra defining gel, so I may try that instead!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Let me start this by saying that I have never been one to use gels. I hate how they make my hair crunchy and sticky and just gross feeling. I decided to try this and it is honestly a staple in my hair routine! It gives my hair the hold it needs without the crunch. It smells like oranges or tangerines.
Jasmine P.
This is my holy grail hair styling product. It completely exceeds my expectations and is unlike any gel I’ve previously tried. I use it with the styling cream to form a gel cast, and once my hair is completely dry I crunch the curls to reveal soft, frizz-free and super defined hair.
Ashlee A.
Phoenix, AZ
This gel has a thicker texture than the DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel with a lighter hold. Just like the Ultra Defining Gel, I love that this gel has a lot of protein and is silicone-free. I do feel that I need more product when using the Arc Angel Gel since it has a lighter hold, but it fights frizz fairly well for me (possibly owing to the thicker consistency).
Natasha P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my all time favorite gel! I have not found one I like better. The hold is great, it helps keep my waves and curls defined. The first day there is some crunch which I just scrunch out. I find if I refresh with just water or a leave-in mixed with water my hair is revived the next day. I recommend this gel!
Mychell M.
Union, NJ
I have curly thick hair and this gel is an absolute lifesaver. It holds my curls really well even in humid weather. I live in Jersey and we get pretty bad humidity which used to ruin my curls, but with the devacurl arc angel they hold amazingly. I like it way better than the lightening gel!
Brianna H.
I’ve finally found a gel that doesn’t leave me with flakes and a hard gel cast for my wash and go’s. I have very curly, thick and frizzy hair and this gel gel defines my curls so well. It’s not the cheapest gel but I think it’s worth the money since you don’t need a ton of it.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Brooklyn, NY
BEST GEL EVER! I have 3B textured curly hair & let me tell you... this gel defines my curls like NO OTHER! None the less it lasts & keeps my hair looking gorgeous up to 3 days! (Obviously refreshing it lol). Definitely worth the money & the bottle lasts you a pretty long time!
Amanda E.
Is there any way to revive this the next day without starting all over again? When I wake up my hair is one big frizz ball!
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
This this product help create curls for those who are not blessed with natural curls?
Marcella C.
How does Arc AnGel compare to DevaCurls Ultra Defining Gel?
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
I want to try this but I'm afraid of crunchy curls.
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY
How would you recommend using this product? I've tried it before and it hasn't done the trick for me. I've put it in while my hair is soaking wet but it did not define my curls. I'm not sure if I used too much or need another product with it or it just doesn't work with my hair

Amazon