BY DEVACURL #50 in Curl Enhancing

Maximum Hold No-Crunch Styler

Is it for me?

If you have frizz-prone curls that need extra moisture and lasting hold, snap this up!

What does it do?

The extra-moisturizing  formula surrounds your curls with a non-sticky, protective curl cast that sends frizz packing and defines your curl shape. The unique formula, made with chamomile, lemongrass and orange peel extract, keeps curls smooth and soft for the long haul.

How do I use it?

Rub gel between palms. Tilt head forward then scrunch gel all over very wet curls in an upward motion. Use the DevaTowel to soak up excess water and speed up air-drying time. Now hands off! Once curls are completely dry, shake at the root and gently scrunch upward again to soften the firm cast. You'll get touchable, crunch-free curls that look and feel moisturized.

Buy on Kohls
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Walla Walla, WA
I honestly love this brand so much. I have spent so many years trying to find the right product that will tame my frizz and make my hair feel more full and so soft. Most products for curly hair make make my hair very oily and not so full of life but one day I went to salon and little did I know this would change my life. It's very affordable and the gel smells so wonderful and once it's put in my hair it doesn't even feel like a gel at all which I also love. I would recommend to everyone that has troublesome curly hair try this line of products and they also don't test on animals!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Was excited to try this, but unfortunately, not a huge fan. My 3b 3c curls felt straw like and sticky. I changed my usual scrunching technique to the method where you put the gel between two hands and slide the curls between the hands. It did work better this way, but this method weighs my hair down so I wasn't please. I had to start mixing it with the AG REcoil to reduce the friziness. Although the curls did look okay, I won't be repurchasing.
Christina M.
Christina M.
While Devacurl is awesome, if you're new to the brand, you have to figure out which concoction of their products works best for you. They're pricy, but the ingredients are great for all curly hair. Just remember- when using this gel, you have to scrunch off the hard 'cast' after your hair dries. This will reveal beautiful, defined curls.
Francine M.
Francine M.
I love the Deva Curl line but I was not so fond or as satisfied as I thought I would be with this gel. It is supposed to give a more firm hold which I need but I felt it dried the moisture out my hair. I still use this gel as a back up whenever my other ones run out. It also has a nice smell to it!
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
I have loose curls and very thick frizzy hair, so finding a product that makes me hair look good isn't an easy task. My life was changed for the better when I was introduced to this gel. It gives my curls a beautiful shape and it eliminates all the frizz! I will never use another gel
Angelicar S.
Angelicar S.
Patterson, CA
I love this product. Been sesrching for a product that will work for my curl. A water based gel. It's not sticky, smells great. A little bit pricey but so word it. I used this when after I washed my hair. I recommend this product, also all of deva curl products.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Piscataway, NJ
My favorite gel. Has the perfect amount of hold. And smells great ( I'm big on smell). Your suppose to put this on sopping wet hair and scrunch. When done properly it doesn't give a hard crunch but a soft touchable curl.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Cleveland Hts, OH
One of the best hair gels I have ever used for my curly hair. It does not flake or leave my hair crunchy. It leaves my hair soft enough and allows some volume from humidity without getting frizzy.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
My life would be in shambles without this! The best gel I have found that shapes my curls without making them crunchy! I've been using this for years and haven't found anything even close.
Edna L.
Edna L.
This is hair crack for anyone with wavy took super curly hair! Just a little bit goes a long way in the curls last all day. It's pricey but totally worth it!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Is there any way to revive this the next day without starting all over again? When I wake up my hair is one big frizz ball!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
This this product help create curls for those who are not blessed with natural curls?
Aeryl C.
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
I want to try this but I'm afraid of crunchy curls.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
I am interested in trying Deva Curl products. Does this make your hair crunchy or stiff?
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY
How would you recommend using this product? I've tried it before and it hasn't done the trick for me. I've put it in while my hair is soaking wet but it did not define my curls. I'm not sure if I used too much or need another product with it or it just doesn't work with my hair