BY DEVACURL

Maximum hold without the fuss. Devacurl Angel Curl Define Gel will eliminate frizz and define your curls. Formulated with lemongrass, orange and chamomile to give your wavy or curly hair smooth definition

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Product Form: Gel

Beauty Purpose: Curl enhancing

Hair Type: All Hair Types, textured

Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
I use this gel on humid days in my area or when I know I'm going to be in the sun all day. I usually leave my cast in tact and let the heat break it down. I find if I don't put in enough, I do get a little frizzy. I do like the citrus scent and have put some in a travel container to take with me to humid climates. I wish it had a bit more slip as it can be a little stiff. But overall I like it.
Andrea C.
usa
So by now I know I basically love anything deva curl! This gel is amazing! Has a light citrus scent and sets an excellent cast on my curls! I give this 10 stars!!! :)
Alexandra B.
Miami
I love my curly hair products. They smell great! Never too overwhelming ❤️. It does what it says it does.
Ashley H.
The smell is nice, but the hold is very minimal. For $22 a bottle, I think it was an absolute waste.
Ale N.
This is one gel that holds curls for days and I mean days. It doesn’t have that crunchy feel but it does have a slight stiffness to it so I have to scrunch like crazy to break the cast after. I love how my curls look with this gel and it keeps my frizz away a lot more than the Light Define gel. The definition I get from this gel is just beautiful but it is very drying for my hair so I have to make sure to moisturise my hair a day or two after. I probably will try the Ultra version next and see how that performs for my hair.
Jasmine K.
Surrey, BC
This is my go to gel now! Long lasting hold, Zero crunch or flaking and your hair is left feeling hydrated and soft even though it's a firm hold gel!
If you have tried the other devacurl gels and liked them but need a firmer hold try this one 😊