Deva Vegan Vitamins Hair uploaded by Alisha H.

BY DEVA VEGAN VITAMINS

Dietary Supplement with Aloe Vera 100% Vegetarian/Vegan Certified by the Vegan Society This product does not contain animal products, derivatives or byproducts. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Jazmin O.
Mission, TX
I bought these vitamins a few months ago because my hair was falling out due to stress. I noticed a huge difference in just a few days! After a few weeks I was getting so many compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair and nails look. My nails used to break easily, and I can't remember the last time I broke a nail. They grow so fast as well.

A lot of people say they smell bad, but I don't mind the smell at all. I think they smell like curry. Anyone else?

Also, they're vegan and free of yeast, gluten, sugar, salt, dairy, eggs, and shellfish.
Cass L.
Austin, TX
I've been taking these vitamins for a few months now and wow I can really tell the difference in my hair and nails! They're great for any vegan who needs to get their vitamins in or any non vegan who just need a good hair and nail vitamin! I love them! I'll buy these every time.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I have been taking these for the past week and already see a change in my skin and nails! My nails have been growing more and stronger and my skin has a better complexion. My follicles in my head have been tingling more so I am pretty sure it is growing faster as well. So great!
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was very excited to try these when I found them as my mom had been trying to get me to try one a hair/skin/nail vitamin but I couldn't as none of them were vegan. No noticeable change in my hair, though it was pretty healthy to begin with, but I have seen a pretty substantial change in my nails - they grow back so much stronger and less brittle/prone to breakage
Erin F.
It can be really difficult to find vegan vitamins! These are a great option for any vegan abbe looking to improve their hair, skin, and nails. They do the job. The only downsize is that they are vegan large tablets and they smell horrible. As long as you can get past that, they're great!
Danika O.
Westwood, NJ
Supplement is great and works!! I take one daily, sometimes I skip but yet I've still seen a major difference in my hair and nails!! It's on the pricey side but I would purchase it again as I know it works!!
Alisha H.
Groveport , OH
Such a great product! Gives me energy and I feel so much better when I take them. Vegan is so much more healthy than all the extra stuff added in items.
Gabriela E.
I'm not a vegan but I take these because these are the only pills I see change with. My nails are so much stronger and my hair grows so quickly!!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I love this stuff, just after 2 weeks of using my skin and nails look alot healthier, and after a month I swear my hair has grown alot longer too
Piper T.
Zebulon, NC
Does not work!!! It also made me a little queasy. Not worth wasting money on. I would not encourage anyone to purchase this.
kearra k.
Do these really work
Arumi U.
Has anyone seen a difference by using the vitamins for their hair? Is it fuller and not falling?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does these vitamins help your hair grow?