Deva Nutrition - Vegan Multivitamin & Mineral Supplement Tiny Tablets - 90 Tablets uploaded by Logan E.

BY DEVA NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement Vegan Certified by The Vegan Society Small Easy to Swallow Tablets 2 Provides Varying Amounts of Vitamins Minerals Deva Vegan Tiny Tablets Multivitamin Mineral supplement provides essential vitamins and minerals in a small, easy to swallow tablet that is ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing large pills. Formulated especially for vegans and vegetarians, the product provides 100% of the recommended daily amount of the antioxidant vitamins C and E, as well as vitamin D and each of the B-complex vitamins. It also provides a significant amount of vitamin A and some of the essential minerals. Getting an adequate amount of vitamins and minerals each day is important for several reasons. Vitamins are involved in many processes required for the body to function properly. Particularly important are the antioxidant nutrients, which include vitamins A, C and see more...

Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I have a hard time swallowing pills, so I appreciate companies who make TINY tablets like these just for me!! These are so easy to swallow. I don't have to struggle or almost choke just to get my daily multivitamin!! :)

Plus, it includes nutrients that basic multi's don't have. I'm not vegan but I do try to learn more towards vegetarian in my day-to-day diet so this is wonderful for me.
Logan E.
These vitamins were really great for me while I was at college and not able to afford tons of nutrient-filled foods. I am vegan and wanted the added vitamins in my diet of mostly pasta and bananas! This multivitamin is easy to swallow and provides a lot of great nutrients!
Ariel R.
These are a lifesaver if you have trouble swallowing large pills. These pills are smaller than a tic tac and don't taste weird or anything.
Erin F.
These are great supplements and do the job they are designed for. The only issue is that they do have an unpleasant taste that can make them a little hard to take for some. They are small tablets and easy to swallow. I love that they are vegan friendly!
Lora S.
Toronto, ON
This provides all the vitamins/minerals that you need - vegan!! I was so happy to have found a good, reputable vegan vitamin. I also love how the tablets are tiny so I don't feel sick trying to get them down. It's also great how this doesn't contain any megadoses of vitamins. This is very well priced too - it's cheaper than most "regular" multivitamins I've seen!