Deva Nutrition Vegan Multivitamin Mineral - 90 Tablets uploaded by Sara R.

BY DEVA NUTRITION #64 in Multivitamins

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Dietary Supplement Vegan Certified by The Vegan Society Specially Formulated 1 With Whole Foods Herbs 4 Chlorophyll Coated Tablets: Easy to Swallow 3 Gluten Free Get the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs with Deva Vegan Multivitamin. Balanced, multiple vitamin and mineral formula enriched with green whole foods, vegetable powders and special herbs especially formulated for vegans vegetarians. Deva Nutrition is pleased to offer this high potency, balanced multiple vitamin and mineral especially formulated for the unique nutritional needs of vegans and vegetarians. Deva Vegan Multivitamin put more emphasis on vitamin B-12and iron because vegetarians and vegans are more likely to be deficient in B-12 and iron. Each oblong shaped tablet measures a 3 4 long by 5 16 see more...

• What's in these vitamins that make them vegan and differe...1 Answers
  • I am having weight loss surgery and want to convert to ve...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
I love this vitamin. I order them off Amazon in bulk so I get a good deal. They have all the vitamins and minerals that you would find in a standard vitamin but all vegan ingredients. They are a large pill but not that hard to swallow. Highly recommend!
Gia J.
I was looking for a new multivitamin to replace my other ones, but ones that were vegan/vegetarian and ones that offered a bit more for me when I found these. I am really enjoying these so far and they have everything I was looking for and more. I know that some supplements can cause nausea, but I have not had any issues with them. I love that I can take them just once in the morning and not have to worry about them for the rest of the day (because I'd forget other wise).
Judy C.
San Jose, CA
I have already finished 2 bottles of these and I will continue to purchase these. At first I was overwhelm by the size of the vitamins because I was afraid I would have a difficult time swallowing it, but the algae in the vitamin actually helps to easily slip down my throat. After taking this vitamin I felt that my energy levels were much higher. My nails and hair were getting much stronger.
Tara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not vegan, but I will not be without these vitamins. If I start to lag by lunch usually it's because I forgot my vitamin. Excellent daily vitamin and a very affordable price. I've been taking them for over a year. Highly recommend.
Jennifer K.
Las Vegas, NV
I found these on amazon and have been using them the past couple of months. I am not sure I am seeing a difference but they help with everything I need in my vegan diet and a good price on amazon.
Samantha H.
Greensboro, NC
I'm vegetarian, but like to make sure that I am keeping up with all of my dietary needs and I love these. Easy to swallow, decent price, and they don't mess up my sensitive stomach like some vitamins can do. Since I've started taking these and dropped meat, my medical tests have gotten so much better.
Devin O.
New Bedford, MA
I take these vitamins once a day, they are pretty small and easy to swallow, they are an interesting color, orange with dark flecks throughout it, but do not worry like I did, they are completly safe. They have that normal vitamin taste if you hold them in your mouth for too long. I would definitely recommend them if you are a vegan or vegetarian.
Brittany D.
I really like these vitamins. It has all the vitamins you need and expect from a multivitamin, in vegan form! The only downside is the size of the vitamin itself, it is a little hard for me to swallow. But I am satisfied.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
These little vitamins have the most perfect ammount of vitamins that a person needs. Not too much of one thing. They are pretty easy to swallow and all natural. They have good reviews on other sites as well.
Bianca F.
My favorite vegan multi vitamin. Like most vitamins they are quite large and if it gets stuck to your tongue it's not a great taste but it's nothing to get worked up about.
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am having weight loss surgery and want to convert to vegan after and will need to take vitamins everyday. Does anyone if these are good?
Taryn C.
What's in these vitamins that make them vegan and different from regular multivitamins?