Deva Curl Styling Cream 3 fl oz uploaded by Mandee H.Deva Curl Styling Cream 3 fl oz uploaded by Jasmine M.

BY DEVACURL

Alyssa S.
Riverview, FL
I love this product so much! Devacurl is one of my all time favorite brands for hair care and treatments because they actually do what they promise they will do. The products smell amazing and do not weigh down my hair at all! Love it!
Avery W.
Lincoln
Received a sample of this from somewhere and while I wasn’t blown away I wasn’t particularly turned off either. It may be that it requires more time than a sample would allow hair to react to it.
Jasmine M.
Millersville, MD
I actually just got this product yesterday and my curls look AMAZING! I didn’t put too much in my hair from root to tip. My hair smelled amazing and it is a little price but WORTH IT! Especially when you do your hair often. I love it.
Mandee H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best hair stuff I have ever used specifically for curly hair. Is not heavy and does not weigh down hair. Smells great also, is kinds pricey but definitely recommend to those with curly hair.
Rebecca S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have heard a lot of positive things about Deva Curl so I was excited to try these cream. Overall, the cream was nothing special. It provided some moisture and held my baby hairs in place. For the price, I would get a cream for cheaper and receive the same results.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Purchased at: DevaCurl
I got a deva curl cream and my influence your box a couple months ago and I was so happy on the way my hair came out I’ve heard so much about deva curl and never tried it I’m so glad that they sent me this product I am in love with the whole Brand now
Annie B.
This styling cream has a flavor that smells like candy. Not only that but it helps to moisturize your curls and give it some what of a hold. It definitely met my expectations. I strongly recommend this product.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The styling curling cream is amazing for anyone that has super curly hair. Just My Curls and place gives my hair the freedom to be frizz-free. I love this product and I'm totally obsessed with it.
Joshsalyn E.
Kansas City, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
Not too bad. It make my hair super curly. Which I loved. I could just feel my hair getting hard. It could be because I used too much but I do like that it left my hair super curly. Which never really happens.
Jayda N.
Macon
Purchased at: Macy's
This styling cream only last for about 2 hours and then your hair becomes very dull and Bland it's really not worth the money that you spend on it I didn't like it at all
Christina S.
What is your favorite curl cream? What’s most helpful for keeping curl?
Christa F.
Newburgh, IN
How well does this reduce frizz without making thin hair look thinner?