BY DEVACURL

CURL STYLING CREAM 5.1 OZ see more...

DEVA by Deva Concepts - CURL STYLING CREAM 5.1 OZ - UNISEX

Start your review of DEVA by Deva Concepts - CURL STYLING CREAM 5.1 OZ - UNISEX!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Johane C.
This is a great product. For reference I am Caucasian with thick, wavy shoulder length hair. It defines curls beatifully. I typically wear my hair straight but one morning, I was running late and I remembered this product sample and applied it. I had comments all day long and of how good my hair looked. To me, this is was an "I didn't have time to do anything with it" look, but to them, they loved it. I've known people for years that didn't realize I had so much curl in my hair. It definitely defines it. You will have to practice with it some. If you use the exact amount required, you won't have the "crunch" hair, but sometimes I get over zealous and it's too much which leaves the wet crunch look in my hair. However if that being said, I have not used a diffuser which may completely resolve that issue even if a little extra was applied.
Additional Note-I have only used the regular scent and not coconut fragrance. I am hypersensitive to fragrances and the regular scent does not bother me in the least. It's a great product and I recommend trying it. They sell it in a travel size so I recommend buying that to see how it works for you!
Destiny N.
Bronx, NY
Deva curl styling cream is a product that you will try and re buy all the time. Is last very long in your hair, you will want to used it all the time. For me is not price at all, because the way my hair feels and look is priceless
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Absolutely love this product line especially this product!
They cater to natural hair which I love and everything they use is natural
I would definatly reccomend this product.
Ailoydri C.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product This botanically infused cream conditions, enhances and defines curls. Provides natural hold, humidity resistance and leaves curls moisturized and frizz free. I would buy again
Sabrina V.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love this stuff! I’m very particular when it comes to curl styling cream. This curl cream does the job without giving you a “wet look”, it helps achieve a more natural curl which I prefer 👌🏽
Roseann J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the scent of deva curl products. They work well with my thick long curly hair. They are on the higher price end of products though but i believe worth the money.
Sasha G.
Long beach, CA
Did all the things it claims and works great. Packaging is great. Only gave 4 stars because im not s fan of the smell. Smelled like furniture polish.
Becca D.
santee , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I like how this product works. It doesn't make your hair nor hands feel all goopy or slimy. Only thing is maybe they can have it have a better scent.
𝓛𝓲𝓿 𝓡.
Cortland, IL
Purchased at: Macy's
This cream for your hair can be applied either damp, dry or wet, i prefer damp just to give your hair a boost within my underneath curls that hide