BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsDevaCurl
DEVA by Deva Concepts - CURL ARC ANGEL FIRM HOLD DEFINING GEL 32 OZ - UNISEX

DEVA by Deva Concepts - CURL ARC ANGEL FIRM HOLD DEFINING GEL 32 OZ - UNISEX

CURL ARC ANGEL FIRM HOLD DEFINING GEL 32 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DEVA by Deva Concepts - CURL ARC ANGEL FIRM HOLD DEFINING GEL 32 OZ - UNISEX!
Denisse C.
Valley Stream, NY
I like this gel, it has more hold than my other hair gels. I love the size, it lasts for months. Nice scent!
Rosalind U.
Philadelphia, PA
This product was a nice alternative to gel when using as a wash and go product in my 4C hair. It did not apply a lot of white film or build up to my hair and allowed for it to be able to move. I received this product as a part of a cash back promotion
Ginny C.
Garner, NC
The key for this product to work for me is to use only a little bit while my hair is really wet. It helps my curls hold their shape. If it use too much? My hair is crunchy.
Dannie H.
Murray, KY
This is a good curling gel. It does very well with my curls and doesn’t weigh them down. That’s my biggest reason for continuing to use it. Just wish it had a little bit more of a hold, that’s the only reason I’m giving it 4 stars.
Dominique M.
Des Plaines, IL
I will say, this stuff does hold the curl very very well and the cost is not bad. However, the scent I just can't get behind. Use it while you can before it expires and the scent goes bad. I would give it a try to see if you like it! No one's hair is the same as someone else's!
Cassidy K.
Marion, IA
I love this gel. It doesn’t dry out my hair and it holds my waves perfectly and also it scrunches out with a couple seconds of scrunching and it doesn’t feel crunchy. I would recommend this product to anyone with waves that need a little bit of extra hold.
Jacqueline T.
This gel gets the job done. Make sure to add to hair when it is soak and use a palm full of this products. Does not over dry or flake. I love love love!
reilly A.
Des Moines, IA
my favorite gel! a strong hold that keeps my hair from getting too frizzy all day long.
Asha T.
Evanston, IL
This product is good if you don’t like your hair very puffy and if you want your curls not to shrink as much and I love this product because of that
Marissa A.
Portland
I was a little hesitant because of the price of this at first, but after I tried it a couple times, I knew it was worth it. I have really frizzy curls and not only did this gel tame them, it also made them even curlier!

Looking for your answer?