Dettol Topical Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid - 8.45 Oz

Dettol provide expert protection against the germs and Kills bacteria.

It is safe for sensitive skin??
Been thinking about getting this I've heard good things, not too sure tho ??
Start your review of Dettol Topical Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid - 8.45 Oz!
Doha
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
2,012 reviews
It's the same old dettol that we grew up. There is no better smell of clean than this. Very easy to use I pour it out of the bottle and mix it with 3/4 water to make a all-surface cleaning solution. I use it for cleaning everything. From itches or bites to cleaning all the sinks, counter tops, bathrooms, kitchen and the floors. Use the strength as per directed, when mixing it with water. Once mixed, the water will turn milky colored and you can smell it (the clean and healthy smell) but if you don't like the smell, no worries. It dissipates quickly after awhile. Best product with various uses, It is a truly long lasting disinfectant. Love it!
Boldon colliery
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dettol Topical Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid - 8.45 Oz uploaded by Leah C.
Absolutely love this product as it literally the best thing to kill germs when I'm poorly (wich is all the time) I put quite a bit in the bath as I'm running it and then just soak in it for a good half a hour😂 the smell is so cleaning. If that made sence. I first used it when I was about 8 ngl it was because of the smell 😂 I could literally pour a whole bottle in some times. It's only a couple of pound and dose you soo good. I use dettol and the one in the picture. There both as good to me so I don't really bother about the name. They smell the same and do the same thing. If I could give it 100 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s I would. Nice cleen bedding, warm pr's and a bath in this and i feel a lot better. Obviously this dosnt make you better and in no way use this as medicine but it dose kill germs wich helps fight off your cold. Now go get some for your self. You won't regret it xoxoe
Burton on Trent
I adore this product it’s very effective, it’s very fresh smelling and great to be used around children as there’s no overpowering chemical smells, I used this product mainly watered down in a spray bottle for cleaning high chairs and potty training accidents, there is always a bottle in my cupboard and it’s a great price.
I use disinfectant a lot and this is one of my staple products. It smells great in my opinion and leaves whatever I have cleaned smelling fresh. I use it all over the bathroom and for floors too.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
This stuff has been in my life since I was tiny, I use it to clean my floors and to clean out my cats litter tray area, the smell isn't overpowering and a little goes a long way.
Bexley,, Kent
I always use this to clean the floors in my home. Very strong smell so I dilute it with hot water as I know hot water kills germs. Very easy to use. Just pour a cup or two using the lid cap and mix with hot water in the bucket or you can use it on its own by pouring it into the bucket and using it with a mop or sponge.
Dubai, Dubai
This product was used throughout my childhood for any and all minor scrapes and scratches. It does sting, but its a good anti-septic. We still buy a bottle every now and then to treat minor cuts or wounds. Perfect for all ages.
I’m not really sure it’s this one that my mum uses. But it get all out clothes smelling so fresh and clean which juss makes us confident for our day. It’s really affordable you can pretty much get it anywhere so if highly recommend getting your hands on this because its definitely a life changer.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great antiseptic. My mom used this on my skin when I was small because I got buttons on my skin. My skin is great now with no marks visible. It got out all the bacteria and germs.
abudhabi
Extremely effective result. I have a kid at home so i want my house to be germs n pests free which dettol fulfills. I always buy this in my grocery shopping. Affordable and long lasting result as well