BY DETTOL

Dettol Original Antibacterial Soap contains an active germicide that gives protection from germs including E.coli and Salmonella. Used regularly helps to combat perspiration odour and leaves skin reassuringly clean & healthy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Georgia C.
Lowermoor Way, Tiverton
I use this soap to clean my makeup brushes and sponges, it’s amazing at being antibacterial and removing all the dirt and makeup, leaves them fresh and soft. I prefer this to a makeup brush cleaner as I feel that this soap is designed to be deep cleaning and antibacterial. I wet the brush or sponge and swirl it on the soap bar so it lathers up, and then then I rinse and repeat the process.
menna R.
Good soap but I am not a big fan of dettol products. I don't trust it's commercial. Someone told me it is good for my acnes but it didn't make them better but also it make my skin dry.
Sumaiya M.
London
My doctor suggested that I should wash my face using dettol soap and I think it’s the best soap ever. I wash my face with dettol and it dries out the oil in my face. I love it 😊
Saima R.
I love it.its so good.i started using it from last year and since i haven't change its.its very value for money deal.i just love it.nothing is comparable to it.and its hygienic.every one should buy one
Joao Paulo V.
Eu gosto bastante desse sabonete, porque ele é bactericida, tem um custo benefício ok e a durabilidade igual aos demais(depende da frequência de uso).