BY DETTOL #32 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Sadia d.
I've had pretty much every wound known to man treated with Dettol in warm water and it always works.. My parents would clean up my cuts and scrapes with a cotton ball soaked in Dettol antiseptic liquid. Its an amber coloured liquid and smells medicinal..a bit fumey. But I got so used to the smell that it doesn't bother me.
used in my household for scratches, cuts, washing floors and thrown into the washing machine to clean clothes. Great value for money
Esra M.
city hawalli, area alzahra, block 6, street 616, house 52
Well how don’t have Dettol in their home for me I have it from hand sanitizer to floor cleaning and body wash and hand wash I love the smell of it sometimes I mex a little of dettol with perfumes or oil scents in a spray bottle adding a little water and spray it in my room
Pei ⚘ E.
I love this produced. This kills and fight all bacteria, germs and dirty .I used this to clean the floor once a weeks . The product is great but luckily does have heavy smell of alcohol . The smell so refreshing and make my floor clean and also make the floor sparkle or shiny. Good and suitable for household people to used it.
Victor T.
Exmouth, Devon
Use it in the bath every now and then. I have septic and sensitive skin from winter-spring to summer so i get lots of red or itchy spots all over my body and it helps me get rid of them or make them dissapear. I use this often and I do recommend this to anyone who is thinking of buying it.
victorian k.
singapore
I gave 5/5. Because its kills and fight all bacteria, germs and dirty on the floor . The product is great dont have heavy smell. The smell so refreshing, its light. It good for sentiuse nose and good house department on the floor it will not get sick easily .
Kayla O.
Detol is my holy grail when it comes to cleaning products. A cap full goes in with my towels and bed linen, I clean my floors, cupboards, bathroom everywhere with this stuff. It's smell beautiful and not too over powering and it isn't too pricey either.
Gabrielle L.
Leicester, Leicester
This is very effective for muscle pain. I put it in my bath. Too much of it is not good for you skin. I am a repeat users and many family members use it to. Depending on the store, this product is sold at a reasonable price.
Poppy R.
Commercial street , Ystrad Mynach
Love this stuff! I actually clean my makeup brushes with it. It disinfects them and when I use them it makes my face tingle and feel really clean. It’s also the best to put in a battZ I would really recommend this
Megan M.
I use this to clean the floors. I really like it diluted in the mop bucket and it does a good job for cleaning. Would buy again
Benish E.
I love using this detol not just for first aid, but also cleaning. It really help with cleaning and getting rid of bad smells.