Dettol Disinfectant Liquid Fresh Cotton Breeze (500ml) uploaded by Dina E.

BY DETTOL

Dettol Disinfectant Liquid Fresh Cotton Breeze Fragrance 500ml see more...

Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
As soon as I saw this advertised on tv it went straight in my shopping list! I have a young big who’s always into mischief, food spills mud etc. it’s nice to know that I can get his clothes properly clean (for him to mess again!!). The smell isn’t like the old school settlor, so it doesn’t clash with the washing powder. I recommend trying it especially if you have a little one!
Rachael D.
Norwich
Love this product and the smell is my favourite. Perfect for cleaning sinks, toilets, bathrooms, door knobs. Effective disinfectant that can be used to clean mostly everything and anything (within reason) I find this product does last me a while. Very practical product.
Charlie M.
Mill End, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
This is quite good for cleaning any areas that need to be. This gets off most stains and ground in dirt so find this product quite effective. Also think this product is good value for money and would recommend to others.
jillian💋 ..
Tullichewan , Alexandria
This is my fave washing product, lovely scent from it and it lasts for ages also, it’s great value and I usually find it cheap in b&m and it lasts a good while also, I’d recommend this product to everyone!
Nadine B.
Great results gorgeous smell and all at a super low price dettol is always in my cupboard now as everyday cleaning product Dettol Disinfectant Liquid Fresh Cotton Breeze (500ml)
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
I like the Dettol brand, but I'm not very keen on the smell of the original disinfectant, so I was really pleased when I found that the company also makes other range. The scent is very pleasant — though not lingering or overpowering — and I use it every day for both kitchen and bathrooms. I'm a bit of a clean freak since I read a report about the amount of bacteria found on 'clean' underwear washed on low temperatures, and as most of my laundry is washed at 40 degrees, I use either a pre-wash anti-bacteria powder, or I fill the rinse dispenser with Dettol.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
You gonna be save with kills 99.9of germs
Love it 😍 as multi action cleaner
Remove stains, brightness surfaces and lasting fragrance
Meisa N.
It smells really good en it keeps smelling it makes them also soft and strong with smelling

Amazon