Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 16.90 oz (500ml) uploaded by Su💗rob T.

BY DETTOL

Helping to fight germs and providing all-round family protection against germs for generations. Dettol Antiseptic can be used for a variety of things. Use as first aid, shaving, bathing, washing cloths, dandruff and mouthwash. Can be used on camping... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Su💗rob T.
Everyone knows the benefit of dettol liquid antiseptic ..I bought it from the store and it's cheap and the best ❤️❤️❤️
Katia S.
16116
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 16.90 oz (500ml) il est génial je le prend toujours dons mon sac je laime comme pas possible
Steph B.
London, London
I have to use disinfectant mixed into the floor cleaner when doing the floors, and this smells lovely too which helps
Shahlaa m.
makkah jeddah
Never disappoints also love how it makes my home smells very fresh and clean
It turns white when pour into water lol
Rebecca G.
Absolute stale product. So many uses, from multi purpose surface cleaner, to cleaning wounds and using it to bathe in
Paige H.
This is one of my faves. I use a little in my bath too! Love the smell and everything! Dettol is an amazing brand.
Myriam A.
Celui-ci reste mon favourite je l’aime plus que les autre qu’ils sont parfumés ca sent la propreté 😍 j’adore
Lauren G.
Iv306gu
I mix this with water to clean my bathrooms. I love it. So clean and affordable. It smells like a hospital!
Esraa A.
I use dettol with nearly all cleaning tasks that i do at home like floor and bathrooms and laundry
NOURHAN |.
Nasr City
Clean so wellll...I don’t that my home clean without it.....I get it from the supermarket